Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

Load Metric
    They also can't legally comment specifics of an unrelated sexual assault, before a verdict and when it involves minors often not even after.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    They also can't legally comment specifics of an unrelated sexual assault, before a verdict and when it involves minors often not even after.
    Are you even in America? With any due respect you kind of look like an anti gay Muslim if that is your picture.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Are you even in America? With any due respect you kind of look like an anti gay Muslim if that is your picture.
    Obv that's my picture. I assume you're also using your own picture. Your parents must be proud.

Load Metric

Obv that's my picture. I assume you're also using your own picture. Your parents must be proud.
    Dead, but I like to think they would be proud I can spot a Shad Khan wannabe from a mile away. Along with knowing the only thing worse than a liberal is a Muslim liberal.

Load Metric
    From the OP...

"The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

...our goal post has now moved to the last sentence. We now pretend like the first sentence doesn't exist. We started by claiming that the whole quote is a lie. Now it's just the last sentence with no context.

I don't think i need to touch on any other part of the "cover up" since i already did that and received mostly crickets. Remember how Watergate started with Nixon calling the police to investigate it the day after the incident? I can't remember that either.

LOL at a Libtard complaining about moving goal posts.

Load Metric

Dead, but I like to think they would be proud I can spot a Shad Khan wannabe from a mile away. Along with knowing the only thing worse than a liberal is a Muslim liberal.
    Well you got 1 out of 4 correct, if your parents are dead. 2 out of 4 if Shad Khan mention was just something random. Not saying they set the bar low, it might very well have been a reasonable expectation given your special needs.

In other news i now know who Shad Khan is. I don't why anyone would like to be him though. Is that a Florida thing?

Load Metric
    Here's the offending parts from the June 22nd meeting...

...it's from a Team Retard source, so it's their cut. From the 42 mentions of transgendered students, it should be pretty clear what they are referring to. But that's not the interesting part.

Around 1:26 you can see what is in front of the school board. An empty podium and no crowd.

Now if you go back at the start of the public feed, where at the 2 hour mark they subdue the gentle giant, you can see chairs and a crowd from the start of the feed. So in a world, where they fill a room in a blink of an eye, it took 2 hours for the father to be offended by evil Dr. Ziegler's remarks.

You would also notice that Ziegler and the dumbass never talk to each other.

The Team Retard excuse for the father was that "mere minutes after Ziegler had lied". Cue dramatic music.

Nope, it was hours. He had an altercation with another member of the audience when neither of them were supposed to be there. No one could care less about "silencing" him. Some bitch ran her mouth and the security tried to remove him before he clocked her. He ran hot, so they took him down. Literally nothing to see here. But muh culture wars.

I have no idea of Ziegler's political affiliation. Maybe he is one of those hippy chaplains that worked at a police precinct for 8 years. Can't say I've ever heard of that being a thing. If it helps, it does sound pretty gay.
    Last edited by gimmick; 10-25-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Also don't get shut out...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/safe-scho...ource=customer

...the gofundme for 25k in legal costs that's now at 69k. Collected by a dumbass named Jon Tigges, of the...

https://loudounnow.com/2021/09/23/sc...ss-conviction/

...arrested for trespassing fame in the same 22nd June meeting with no chance of ever dodging that charge.

"The arrest came after School Board Chairwoman Brenda Sheridan (Sterling) halted the meeting following a series of warnings to crowd members to maintain order during a lengthy public comment session. As crowd members demonstrated against that action, Superintendent Scott A. Ziegler then ordered the board room be cleared. After Tigges refused to leave, he was arrested and charged.

Tigges claims he acted within his rights at the public meeting and that Ziegler lacked authority to declare an unlawful assembly. Tigges also has been served with a trespass order barring him from all school properties."

There's a chance the family sees some of that money. This has got to be at the top 10 investment opportunities on this site. Pure freeroll to get rolled. Doesn't get better than that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL @ gimmick thinking that anyone previously associated with the police must be conservative. Is that what they teach in Finland?

Maybe look up the history of super left wing Los Angeles DA George Gascon.

For some reason gimmick is also very interested in attacking the dad of the victim. I don't give a shit about him. The guy might very well be an asshole whose daughter also happened to be victimized by Ziegler's policy. He's inconsequential to this whole discussion, aside from the idiotic federal decision to turn angry parents into domestic terrorists, largely as a result of this incident.

I tend to be more interested in authority figures -- even local ones -- covering up their own culpability in policymaking when something bad happens.

I believe words mean things. When someone says, "We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms", it means exactly that. Also, when that same school district didn't report the assault they knew occurred, it makes it even more likely they were trying to make it go away.

That's common sense. If you would like to stretch and bend to believe an obvious liar, you go right ahead.

No amount of victim's father bashing will change what really occurred.

Comments

shoeshine box: plain facts speak..

Load Metric
    What really occurred...

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021...hool-bathroom/

...this bathroom thing seems really important here.

"During opening statements of the two-hour hearing in Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, prosecutor Barry Zweig said the two teens chatted daily on the Discord app, in the weeks leading up to the May 28, 2021, incident at Stone Bridge High School, in Ashburn.

The teens had “sexually charged conversations,” and had engaged in consensual sexual relations twice in weeks prior, in a bathroom at the school.

On May 28, the boy texted the girl and asked her to meet him in the girls bathroom, and she agreed. However, during that encounter, he forced himself on her, without her consent."

"The young victim described her relationship with the boy as “just friends,” but said she “hooked up” with him, twice in the two weeks before the assault.

During cross-examination by defense attorney William Mann, the girl acknowledged she hadn’t told investigators initially about the consensual encounters
    ."

I'm not saying she wasn't raped, but now it makes sense why this took 2 months to investigate, why the boy isn't tried as an adult and why the court initially recommended he is transferred to another school with just an ankle monitor. If he had just kept it in his skirt for a few more months, I'm not too sure he get's guilty verdict.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay?

So why was the superintendent lying about it at the school board meeting 3 weeks later?

Why did the school report "zero sexual assaults" for May?

Even if the girl willingly met the boy in the bathroom, it still shows the need for girls' spaces, because bathrooms are one of the few private places on campus away from scrutiny. I remember at my high school there was what I called the "drug bathroom", which was a bathroom way off on the side of campus where everyone went to get high. That bathroom was chosen because non-druggies rarely went to it, due to its distance from everything.

I have to imagine the boy selected the bathroom here because it was during class and it was probably out of the way from everything, so he felt they could "hook up" and nobody would see them. When she rejected him and said "Sorry skirt boy, we're just friends", he raped her.

This is an example of why boys simply shouldn't be allowed in girls' spaces on campus. Doesn't matter if they "know" the girl in the bathroom with them, and doesn't matter if they're wearing a skrit that day. They just shouldn't be allowed there.

Complex stuff, I know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Okay?

So why was the superintendent lying about it at the school board meeting 3 weeks later?

Even if the girl willingly met the boy in the bathroom, it still shows the need for girls' spaces, because bathrooms are one of the few private places on campus away from scrutiny. I remember at my high school there was what I called the "drug bathroom", which was a bathroom way off on the side of campus where everyone went to get high. That bathroom was chosen because non-druggies rarely went to it, due to its distance from everything.

I have to imagine the boy selected the bathroom here because it was during class and it was probably out of the way from everything, so he felt they could "hook up" and nobody would see them. When she rejected him and said "Sorry skirt boy, we're just friends", he raped her.

This is an example of why boys simply shouldn't be allowed in girls' spaces on campus. Doesn't matter if they "know" the girl in the bathroom with them, and doesn't matter if they're wearing a skrit that day. They just shouldn't be allowed there.

Complex stuff, I know.
    The superintendent didn't lie about it. Depends what report you're talking about? The public ones are usually annual.

The school reported what they were legally obligated to the superintendent who shared what he could with the rest of the board. With more than 80k kids those memos get sent daily.

Nobody does anything with those memos because they legally can't before the sheriffs office is done with their investigation. They're very limited in what they can do in the meantime.

The kid was let go from detention because prosecution needed more time for dna results. They decided not to gamble with conviction.

The School Board did nothing here. The bathroom issue has no relevance with this case. This nothing but Team Retard outrage crap.

I'm also sure it's a total coincidence that victims family is represented by a member of the Virginia State Senate.

Was "drug bathroom" for boys only? Did the girls have their own? How stupid do you think kids are in general? They will find a way.

Load Metric
    So where are we with the "predator" narrative?

Do we just run a revised version that? Like stalking in the restroom, texting his unassuming victims to the restroom they've hooked up few times before after he has them lower their guard by chatting online for weeks. The type of predator that's a menace to everyone's daughter assuming they just follow the aforementioned steps.

I don't quite remember being sold this narrative.

Load Metric
    gimmick wrong again about a situation in the US which should only matter to US citizens and not Finnish faggots who are obsessed with the United States, what a surprise

Comments

The Boz: I think we can all agree anyone looking like the guy in that pic shouldn’t be anywhere near kids…even in Finland.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Do we just run a revised version that? Like stalking in the restroom, texting his unassuming victims to the restroom they've hooked up few times before after he has them lower their guard by chatting online for weeks. The type of predator that's a menace to everyone's daughter assuming they just follow the aforementioned steps.

Yes, I'd say a boy is a predator if he lures a female into a bathroom to "talk" and then rapes her.

Or is that what normal boys do in Finland?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay?

Complex stuff, I know.
    The superintendent didn't lie about it. Depends what report you're talking about? The public ones are usually annual.

The school reported what they were legally obligated to the superintendent who shared what he could with the rest of the board. With more than 80k kids those memos get sent daily.

Nobody does anything with those memos because they legally can't before the sheriffs office is done with their investigation. They're very limited in what they can do in the meantime.

The kid was let go from detention because prosecution needed more time for dna results. They decided not to gamble with conviction.

The School Board did nothing here. The bathroom issue has no relevance with this case. This nothing but Team Retard outrage crap.

I'm also sure it's a total coincidence that victims family is represented by a member of the Virginia State Senate.

Was "drug bathroom" for boys only? Did the girls have their own? How stupid do you think kids are in general? They will find a way.
    The superintendent said there was no record of an assault in the bathroom, when he himself sent out a memo 3 weeks earlier about an assault in the bathroom.

I don't know how a lie can be more obvious than that, but apparently gimmick is convinced the guy is salt-of-the-earth honest.

Load Metric

The superintendent said there was no record of an assault in the bathroom, when he himself sent out a memo 3 weeks earlier about an assault in the bathroom.

I don't know how a lie can be more obvious than that, but apparently gimmick is convinced the guy is salt-of-the-earth honest.
    Sure maybe there's 3 posters on this site you're fooling with this. For everyone else it looks kinda sad.

Doubling down on this out of context retardation. I posted the "original" clip. Even with Team Retard edit it's pretty fucking clear what the context is.

Load Metric

Yes, I'd say a boy is a predator if he lures a female into a bathroom to "talk" and then rapes her.

Well we wouldn't blame the bathroom for it. But hey, if you're fine saying this was your predator pitch all a long, I don't mind.

Maybe change the title while you're at it. Doesn't appear to be too truthful anymore. Unless you just wanted to add this to a previous narrative and don't actually care about what happened. The causation part usually disappears if there's 3 additional steps that take weeks to solve and all those happened with the consent of the victim.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well we wouldn't blame the bathroom for it. But hey, if you're fine saying this was your predator pitch all a long, I don't mind.

Maybe change the title while you're at it. Doesn't appear to be too truthful anymore. Unless you just wanted to add this to a previous narrative and don't actually care about what happened. The causation part usually disappears if there's 3 additional steps that take weeks to solve and all those happened with the consent of the victim.
    I care about women and girls having their own spaces. Almost all forcible sexual predators are male. Almost all perverts who stare at people undressing are male. Women have a right to change and use the restroom away from fear of that. It's always been that way in civilized society.

Each case of rape and sexual assault is unique. Just because the two knew each other and previously messed around doesn't change the circumstances. The boy was still a predator, and he chose the bathroom (formerly a girls space which he wouldn't have been allowed to enter) to commit his crime. The next one of these won't necessarily be someone who had previously messed around with the victim.

In any case, I don't like focusing upon individual crimes, as you can always have outliers. The more interesting part of this comes from the coverup from the woke superintendent, and the subsequent DOJ decision to designate unruly parents as terrorists.

You keep bringing up the guy being a jerk or an opportunist, and I don't even bother responding because that's not relevant here. I've never made the case that the girl's dad is a saint. But he's also not any kind of government official. There's little question that the boy sexually assaulted his daughter, and little question by anyone besides gimmick that the superintendent lied about the whole thing, in order to make it look like his terrible policy wasn't at fault. The secondary big story is the DOJ's recent actions, which seem largely informed by the dad's arrest for his behavior at the meeting. The rest is just noise.

Load Metric

I care about women and girls having their own spaces. Almost all forcible sexual predators are male. Almost all perverts who stare at people undressing are male. Women have a right to change and use the restroom away from fear of that. It's always been that way in civilized society.

Each case of rape and sexual assault is unique. Just because the two knew each other and previously messed around doesn't change the circumstances. The boy was still a predator, and he chose the bathroom (formerly a girls space which he wouldn't have been allowed to enter) to commit his crime. The next one of these won't necessarily be someone who had previously messed around with the victim.

In any case, I don't like focusing upon individual crimes, as you can always have outliers. The more interesting part of this comes from the coverup from the woke superintendent, and the subsequent DOJ decision to designate unruly parents as terrorists.

You keep bringing up the guy being a jerk or an opportunist, and I don't even bother responding because that's not relevant here. I've never made the case that the girl's dad is a saint. But he's also not any kind of government official. There's little question that the boy sexually assaulted his daughter, and little question by anyone besides gimmick that the superintendent lied about the whole thing, in order to make it look like his terrible policy wasn't at fault. The secondary big story is the DOJ's recent actions, which seem largely informed by the dad's arrest for his behavior at the meeting. The rest is just noise.
    Yea you're right most of the above is all noise. Only thing that matters is the bolded part and lol at "I don't like focusing upon individual crimes".

Only reason this thread exists is because Team Retard thought this was their magical "next one of these".

Still can't remember a single cover up that starts with reporting the crime they're covering to the police.

Thread Information