Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

Load Metric
    People can change their identity on a whim and use whoever bathroom they want. For example, what if a Cowboy decided he was now a Lesbian, he could now use the women's restroom?

Load Metric
    If your teacher didn't rape you in school.

Then you were an ugly child.

Teacher allegedly had sex with 13-year-old while his friend watched

She got sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    McAuliffe now in a tie in the last two polls. Uh oh!

I still think he pulls this out, but this is really a huge bedshit on his part, and it's woken up a lot of suburban white women -- a demographic increasingly turning blue, and given them a reason to hate the Democrats.

It's political suicide to tell parents that their feelings about educational matters don't matter, and to leave it all to the woke experts. People are very sensitive about their kids, and hate being told that they are powerless while school administrators get to make all the decisions about their children. Horrible look.

This is really where Democrats are overreaching lately, and it's going to cost them at the polls. You can't tell parents, "We're gonna let dudes in the bathroom with your teen daughter, and we're going to teach your kids Critical Race Theory as fact, and there's nothing you can do about it."

That's the quickest line to getting swing voters to show up and vote R.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    The Team Retard villain here is Dr. Ziegler, the Superintendent for Loudoun County Public Schools. So far he's the only one I've seen presenting any actual reforms or starting initiatives with relevant organizations to fix this shit for ALL kids in the whole county.

I'm not particularly surprised that he was chosen as the villain. There's a Dr. thingie going here, mildly Jewish name and he's an elected official. Also he's being accused by human trash, so a lot of the popular boxes get ticked.

I don't really look forward to looking into teenage rape in the morning, but i know very little about administration and basic logistics of making things work. That's generally enough to know that most claims in the OP are just plain retarded. Literally nothing works like it was presented in the OP that took a retard's claims as being roughly in the direction of truth.

A rogue school/official can't or wouldn't do shit if they're not looking to get fired/sued. They don't have the power to unilaterally do a tenth of what they're being accused of. The world just doesn't work like that.

Now does the Loudoun County being a very wealthy county play a role here? Probably, but it's as is common not really evenly distributed wealth. The human trash in the story has to rely on grifting donations to cover his legal expenses while putting her daughter on blast in every media outlet that allows him. I'd hazard a guess that the lenient court actions towards the perp might have something to do with family wealth. That's how the world works.
    Nice conspiratarding here, with a touch of nonexistent anti-Semtism informing the matter!

This "Dr. Ziegler" is feeling the heat because he flat out lied about the sexual assault in the bathroom having taken place, and he had the nerve to say it directly to the victm's dad.

Now it's come out that he sent out a confidential memo to the school board on May 28 regarding the sexual assault in the bathroom which 3 weeks later he claimed "never happened".

Presently, he's backtracking and pretending that he just misunderstood the question, and that he thought they were actually talking about a transgender person in the bathroom, and the perpetrator here was a boy. The problem was that the boy in question was indeed "gender fluid" and was wearing a skirt -- he just identified as a boy. By the district's own rules, he was allowed in the bathroom.

Ziegler clearly said that there's "no record" of a sexual assault in the bathroom. He knew what happened, and he knew exactly what was being asked when he told that whopper.

Partisan hacks like gimmick believe him because he's a Democrat and is pushing woke policy in schools.

The rest of us see a piece of shit self-serving adminstrator who made a bad policy, something bad resulted from it, and was trying to save his own ass by lying. Then, once caught lying, he attempted to offer an absurd excuse in order to get out of being caught lying.

I think gimmick has some kind of disorder where he can't admit any wrongdoing of any Democrat in the United States. There's always a plausible explanation which makes them right. Always a misunderstanding. Always a conspiracy as to why people are out to get them -- in this case because Ziegler was educated and possibly Jewish.

Not that he's just a piece of shit out to save his own skin.

Amazing stuff here, gimmick, but you might want to sit this one out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The Team Retard villain here is Dr. Ziegler, the Superintendent for Loudoun County Public Schools. So far he's the only one I've seen presenting any actual reforms or starting initiatives with relevant organizations to fix this shit for ALL kids in the whole county.

I'm not particularly surprised that he was chosen as the villain. There's a Dr. thingie going here, mildly Jewish name and he's an elected official. Also he's being accused by human trash, so a lot of the popular boxes get ticked.

I don't really look forward to looking into teenage rape in the morning, but i know very little about administration and basic logistics of making things work. That's generally enough to know that most claims in the OP are just plain retarded. Literally nothing works like it was presented in the OP that took a retard's claims as being roughly in the direction of truth.

A rogue school/official can't or wouldn't do shit if they're not looking to get fired/sued. They don't have the power to unilaterally do a tenth of what they're being accused of. The world just doesn't work like that.

Now does the Loudoun County being a very wealthy county play a role here? Probably, but it's as is common not really evenly distributed wealth. The human trash in the story has to rely on grifting donations to cover his legal expenses while putting her daughter on blast in every media outlet that allows him. I'd hazard a guess that the lenient court actions towards the perp might have something to do with family wealth. That's how the world works.
    Nice conspiratarding here, with a touch of nonexistent anti-Semtism informing the matter!

This "Dr. Ziegler" is feeling the heat because he flat out lied about the sexual assault in the bathroom having taken place, and he had the nerve to say it directly to the victm's dad.

Now it's come out that he sent out a confidential memo to the school board on May 28 regarding the sexual assault in the bathroom which 3 weeks later he claimed "never happened".

Presently, he's backtracking and pretending that he just misunderstood the question, and that he thought they were actually talking about a transgender person in the bathroom, and the perpetrator here was a boy. The problem was that the boy in question was indeed "gender fluid" and was wearing a skirt -- he just identified as a boy. By the district's own rules, he was allowed in the bathroom.

Ziegler clearly said that there's "no record" of a sexual assault in the bathroom. He knew what happened, and he knew exactly what was being asked when he told that whopper.

Partisan hacks like gimmick believe him because he's a Democrat and is pushing woke policy in schools.

The rest of us see a piece of shit self-serving adminstrator who made a bad policy, something bad resulted from it, and was trying to save his own ass by lying. Then, once caught lying, he attempted to offer an absurd excuse in order to get out of being caught lying.

I think gimmick has some kind of disorder where he can't admit any wrongdoing of any Democrat in the United States. There's always a plausible explanation which makes them right. Always a misunderstanding. Always a conspiracy as to why people are out to get them -- in this case because Ziegler was educated and possibly Jewish.

Sure sure, is it ok i answer now or should i wait for 5 days?

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021...hroom-assault/

That's the super damning piece of evidence...

“The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter,” Ziegler wrote.

...that's the gist of it and it also mentions that the parent of the daughter behaved like a cunt in school and required additional officers to be called to the scene.

So exactly what in that e-mail goes against his version that they have no knowledge of any assault by a transgender student? You know the actual context of the meeting and everything he said before and after the "no record" bit.

You can answer now or wait for 5 days and hope i don't feel like reading your wall of shit.

Load Metric
    From the OP...

"The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

...our goal post has now moved to the last sentence. We now pretend like the first sentence doesn't exist. We started by claiming that the whole quote is a lie. Now it's just the last sentence with no context.

I don't think i need to touch on any other part of the "cover up" since i already did that and received mostly crickets. Remember how Watergate started with Nixon calling the police to investigate it the day after the incident? I can't remember that either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

“The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter,” Ziegler wrote.

...that's the gist of it and it also mentions that the parent of the daughter behaved like a cunt in school and required additional officers to be called to the scene.

So exactly what in that e-mail goes against his version that they have no knowledge of any assault by a transgender student? You know the actual context of the meeting and everything he said before and after the "no record" bit.

You can answer now or wait for 5 days and hope i don't feel like reading your wall of shit.
    The father confronted the school board about a transgender-perpetrated sexual assault against his daughter.

The superintendent said he had NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE BATHROOM.

He did not correct the dad with something like, "Well, actually it wasn't technically a transgender student... it was a gender-fluid boy in a skirt.... who we allowed in there by our own policy."

No. He just said he had no record of any sexual assault in the bathroom.

So either the guy had amnesia and forgot about a sexual assault in the bathroom against this guy's daughter just 3 weeks prior, or he was trying to cover something up.

We will let the brain trust here figure out which one was most likely.

Load Metric

The father confronted the school board about a transgender-perpetrated sexual assault against his daughter.

The superintendent said he had NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE BATHROOM.

He did not correct the dad with something like, "Well, actually it wasn't technically a transgender student... it was a gender-fluid boy in a skirt.... who we allowed in there by our own policy."

So either the guy had amnesia and forgot about a sexual assault in the bathroom against this guy's daughter just 3 weeks prior, or he was trying to cover something up.

Did the memo mention the skirt? Any details besides boy meets girl in a bathroom?

https://www.newsweek.com/loudoun-cou...udents-1638899

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-lo...rights-1618767

From the above articles...

"In a statement to Newsweek, Loudoun County Public Schools said that under the requirements of Virginia's State Code, division administrators can't investigate sexual assaults until involved law enforcement agencies have concluded their own investigations."

"Following an investigation, a 14-year-old male was arrested on July 8 on suspicion of two counts of forcible sodomy."

...the school board meeting was on 22nd of June.

And the supposed reason for the "cover up" the policy 8040...

"Policy 8040 will require teachers to use the students' preferred pronouns and allow "gender-expansive and transgender students" to take part in sports and other activities "in a manner consistent with the student's gender identity.

The policy also states transgender students are allowed to use school facilities that correspond to their "consistently asserted gender identity."

...that was the policy. The same policy that would have required the predator to take additional steps to have access to the girls bathroom. It standardized the policy where just lying to a random person wasn't enough.

Load Metric
    Also to this day there is no "transgender-perpetrated sexual assault against his daughter".

Virginia doesn't fuck with school districts. They use school divisions. The difference is that they are less autonomous and have less power in general.

The Hero of the story, dumbass father that's wiling to milk the ever living shit out of her daughters worst moment in life, by roughly his own words has "nothing against the gays, it's the transgender stuff he opposes".

For basic demo of the school division it's 42% white, 25% asian, 18% hispanic and x% whatever is left. We're all very sadge that they're not completely sold out on west is best and white is right, but with that demo i'm not really surprised.

Obv the villain isn't Jewish. That's not the point. I don't actually expect the Team Retard to do any work. Here's a fun tidbit about him.

"From 1994 to 2003, he worked for the second precinct of the City of Virginia Beach Police Department in Virginia Beach, Virginia as a chaplain"

Fuck the blue. It's kinda cutesy how delusion Druff is about what moves his comrades.

https://conandaily.com/2021/10/23/dr...uperintendent/

Load Metric
    I don't know how important it is to address retarded shit like, "partisan hacks like gimmick believe him because he's a Democrat and is pushing woke policy in schools".

Most Europeans considers Democrats as riding in front of the short bus, compared to Republicans at the back of the bus. That's the full extent of out support.

We consider Democrats as barely centrists. We have far right parties with economic policies way the fuck left of anything than Democrats have ever pushed through.

The crazy shit that far left darling Bernie is pushing is bog standard crap we've had since the 70s.

We don't care about random crap like debt forgiving. Where I'm at going to university doesn't cost you anything. We pay people to go to school.

We don't care about abortion. It hasn't been an issue in decades.

We don't bitch about gun control. City folks don't have a good reason to have guns besides hunting or sport. Just get a fucking license if you think you need one. We don't give out licenses for larping. You'd be amazed how little people care about larping with conscription. If doing your 6-12 months wasn't enough, UN or Foreign Legion will help you out. If all you're looking for is larping with military grade weapons with zero skin in the game, get fucked dweeb.

Feel free to mention any of the highly important partisan crap i glossed over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Did the memo mention the skirt? Any details besides boy meets girl in a bathroom?

"In a statement to Newsweek, Loudoun County Public Schools said that under the requirements of Virginia's State Code, division administrators can't investigate sexual assaults until involved law enforcement agencies have concluded their own investigations."

"Following an investigation, a 14-year-old male was arrested on July 8 on suspicion of two counts of forcible sodomy."

"Policy 8040 will require teachers to use the students' preferred pronouns and allow "gender-expansive and transgender students" to take part in sports and other activities "in a manner consistent with the student's gender identity.

The policy also states transgender students are allowed to use school facilities that correspond to their "consistently asserted gender identity."

...that was the policy. The same policy that would have required the predator to take additional steps to have access to the girls bathroom. It standardized the policy where just lying to a random person wasn't enough.
    Are you denying now that the boy was wearing a skirt? It was reported in various news outlets, including ones which are not at all right wing.

Or are you just defending Dr. Ziegler's lol excuse as to why he lied and covered up the whole thing at the subsequent school board meeting?

Once again, he said that they had NO RECORD OF AN ASSAULT IN THE BATHROOM, when he had just personally sent a memo about an assault in the bathroom three weeks earlier.

Your defense of him would be better if he had said something like, "The alleged assault against your daugther was committed by a boy who identifies as a boy, and simply followed her into the bathroom as any boy could have, regardless of our policy. Therefore, this doesn't have to do with policy 8040."

But that's not at all what he said. He claimed that the entire thing was imaginary, and that there's no record of an assault in the bathroom. So either the guy had amnesia, or he was directly lying to to the victim's dad.

On a side note, lol at "consistently asserted gender identity". What does that even mean? At what point does "consistently asserted" take effect? Two days in a row? And what about gender-fluid people? Which bathroom do they use?

The policy is garbage. To my knowledge, nobody except gimmick on PFA has asserted that the boy wasn't allowed in that bathroom. If he's a boy who also feels "gender fluid", he had a right to be there. Even amnesiac liar Dr. Ziegler isn't challenging that assertion.

You're really twisting and bending to make this the fault of the victims: "The dad is exploiting this", "The daughter has been acting like a cunt in school lately", "The boy in the bathroom wasn't transgender", "Dr. Ziegler is being victimized because he's educated and maybe Jewish", "This is an excuse for MAGA outrage and nothing else".

How about this most likely explanation:

"The school board is comprised of guilty lefty idiots who made bathroom rules based upon trendy super-woke ideology, a girl got sexually assaulted as a result, and then they all went into self-preservation mode and tried to cover it up."

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Dr. Ziegler forgot an assault occurred in the bathroom 3 weeks prior, and that the school reported "zero sexual assaults" in May 2021.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know how important it is to address retarded shit like, "partisan hacks like gimmick believe him because he's a Democrat and is pushing woke policy in schools".

Most Europeans considers Democrats as riding in front of the short bus, compared to Republicans at the back of the bus. That's the full extent of out support.

We consider Democrats as barely centrists. We have far right parties with economic policies way the fuck left of anything than Democrats have ever pushed through.

The crazy shit that far left darling Bernie is pushing is bog standard crap we've had since the 70s.

We don't care about random crap like debt forgiving. Where I'm at going to university doesn't cost you anything. We pay people to go to school.

We don't bitch about gun control. City folks don't have a good reason to have guns besides hunting or sport. Just get a fucking license if you think you need one. We don't give out licenses for larping. You'd be amazed how little people care about larping with conscription. If doing your 6-12 months wasn't enough, UN or Foreign Legion will help you out. If all you're looking for is larping with military grade weapons with zero skin in the game, get fucked dweeb.

For someone who claims to think Democrats are "riding the short bus", you sure spend a lot of time defending every single one of them discussed out here.

Load Metric

Are you denying now that the boy was wearing a skirt? It was reported in various news outlets, including ones which are not at all right wing.

Or are you just defending Dr. Ziegler's lol excuse as to why he lied and covered up the whole thing at the subsequent school board meeting?

Once again, he said that they had NO RECORD OF AN ASSAULT IN THE BATHROOM, when he had just personally sent a memo about an assault in the bathroom three weeks earlier.

Your defense of him would be better if he had said something like, "The alleged assault against your daugther was committed by a boy who identifies as a boy, and simply followed her into the bathroom as any boy could have, regardless of our policy. Therefore, this doesn't have to do with policy 8040."

But that's not at all what he said. He claimed that the entire thing was imaginary, and that there's no record of an assault in the bathroom. So either the guy had amnesia, or he was directly lying to to the victim's dad.

On a side note, lol at "consistently asserted gender identity". What does that even mean? At what point does "consistently asserted" take effect? Two days in a row? And what about gender-fluid people? Which bathroom do they use?

The policy is garbage. To my knowledge, nobody except gimmick on PFA has asserted that the boy wasn't allowed in that bathroom. If he's a boy who also feels "gender fluid", he had a right to be there. Even amnesiac liar Dr. Ziegler isn't challenging that assertion.

You're really twisting and bending to make this the fault of the victims: "The dad is exploiting this", "The daughter has been acting like a cunt in school lately", "The boy in the bathroom wasn't transgender", "Dr. Ziegler is being victimized because he's educated and maybe Jewish", "This is an excuse for MAGA outrage and nothing else".

How about this most likely explanation:

"The school board is comprised of guilty lefty idiots who made bathroom rules based upon trendy super-woke ideology, a girl got sexually assaulted as a result, and then they all went into self-preservation mode and tried to cover it up."

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Dr. Ziegler forgot an assault occurred in the bathroom 3 weeks prior, and that the school reported "zero sexual assaults" in May 2021.
    So let's get back to the memo. It mentions an assault. The end.

It only supports the out context conspiracies. It does nothing to anything in context.

Nice that we finally get some details about the victim blaming part though. "You're really twisting and bending".

"The daughter has been acting like a cunt in school lately" - Dan Druff

"it also mentions that the parent of the daughter behaved like a cunt" - The original quote

"The boy in the bathroom wasn't transgender" - Dan Druff on 25th

"I guess you're technically right that he's not "transgender", but that's exactly the problem here" Dan Druff on 17th

"Dr. Ziegler is being victimized because he's educated and maybe Jewish" - Dan Druff

"I'm not particularly surprised that he was chosen as the villain. There's a Dr. thingie going here, mildly Jewish name and he's an elected official. Also he's being accused by human trash, so a lot of the popular boxes get ticked." - The original quote

"The dad is exploiting this" and "This is an excuse for MAGA outrage and nothing else" - Yup

Also, if you already quoted this...

"I wrongly interpreted as incidents involving transgender and gender-fluid students. I did this because I was viewing the question in light of the general questions and debate around policy 8040 that was occurring at the time."

...and i've explained a few times how a School Board that deals with 80k kids functions, why are you still talking about this?

Do i need to repeat that the schools don't have too many details when there is an on going investigation? I don't have any reason to believe that the School Board specifically knew anything more than what was in the memo. They are not clairvoyant. They don't the dumbass was the father. Had they known, he wouldn't have been allowed in the building. That sorta thing tends to happen when you threaten people and force a school to call in more officers to deal with your sorry ass.

Load Metric

For someone who claims to think Democrats are "riding the short bus", you sure spend a lot of time defending every single one of them discussed out here.
    Might have something to do with the popular talking points from the back of the bus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Might have something to do with the popular talking points from the back of the bus.

You ever notice that a lot of bizarre instances occur in this world, you birth for instance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do i need to repeat that the schools don't have too many details when there is an on going investigation? I don't have any reason to believe that the School Board specifically knew anything more than what was in the memo. They are not clairvoyant. They don't the dumbass was the father. Had they known, he wouldn't have been allowed in the building. That sorta thing tends to happen when you threaten people and force a school to call in more officers to deal with your sorry ass.
    This was the memo Ziegler sent out on May 28th:

It specifically states that an assault was alleged to have taken place in the restroom. Apparently it was especially memorable because the girl's dad was supposedly going crazy in the aftermath.

On June 22 -- just 3 weeks later -- Ziegler outright told the angry dad that there's no record an assault took place in the restroom.

If you're dumb enough to believe he was telling the truth at the meeting, rather than covering his own ass, I don't know what to tell you.

This is a blatant lie, right there on the record, and you still won't admit it.

Still waiting for the first time when gimmick admits that a Democrat in some kind of position of power or media was corrupt and/or dishonest.

Load Metric
    This was the memo Ziegler sent out on May 28th:

It specifically states that an assault was alleged to have taken place in the restroom. Apparently it was especially memorable because the girl's dad was supposedly going crazy in the aftermath.

On June 22 -- just 3 weeks later -- Ziegler outright told the angry dad that there's no record an assault took place in the restroom.

If you're dumb enough to believe he was telling the truth at the meeting, rather than covering his own ass, I don't know what to tell you.

This is a blatant lie, right there on the record, and you still won't admit it.

Still waiting for the first time when gimmick admits that a Democrat in some kind of position of power or media was corrupt and/or dishonest.
    "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

Do you think they meant that in the whole history of Loudoun County Public Schools they have not had a single assault occur in their restrooms? Or just maybe they don't have a record of a transgender student assaulting someone in their restrooms? One these things seems a lot more likelier. It's like there's a context for one these "theories". You quoted it in the OP.

I can see that's the only thing you have left for the "cover up", but give it a rest.

So where are we with me calling the daughter a cunt? Did that thing happen or did you make it up?

I guess we dropped this spin, "I guess you're technically right that he's not "transgender", but that's exactly the problem here" and now we're fully on board with the new official Team Retard spin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He was answering the dad who said an assault took place against his daughter in the restroom three weeks earlier.

"We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms" in response to the dad's concerns specifically means that they have absolutely no record of the specific assault being referred to there (or any assaults recently).

You're really stretching on this one.

If Ziegler was trying to say that an assault happened but it wasn't a transgender student, he would have said so.

Furthermore, it WAS committed by a student with an alternative gender experssion, who was able by policy to be able to use that restroom. It was a boy in a skirt. The district's own policy allowed him to use that restroom. They have never asserted otherwise, even during the shitstorm of controversy that ensued. That's a gimmick of PFA special, but nobody in Virginia is saying that.

Let's do this one more time, since gimmick seems to be having a hard time with this one:

Sometime in 2020 or early 2021: Loudon County School Board passes rule allowing anyone to use the bathroom which they feel conforms to their current gender expression, regardless of actual trans status.

May 28, 2021: Boy in skirt, allowed in the restroom by that policy, follows a girl into the restroom and assaults her.

May 28, 2021: Scott Ziegler, superintendent, sends out a letter to the board indicating that this assault took place, and that the girl's father is going nuts about it.

June 22, 2021: When confronted about this assault, Ziegler clearly says, "We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms", in response to this specific allegation.

Also notable: School reported zero sexual assaults in May 2021, in violation of Title IX requirements. They have not explained how this occurred.

gimmick wants you to believe that it was totally a misunderstanding, and Scott Ziegler totally and honestly meant that there were no TRANSGENDER assaults in the bathroom, even though he said they "don't have ANY record of assaults in our restrooms", and even though the boy who did it was wearing a skirt.

gimmick apparently trusts Scott Ziegler and is incredibly easy to fool, provided that the guy fooling him votes Democrat and is in the news.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "We don't have any transgender predators in our restrooms. That person simply doesn't exist. And we have no record of any assaults in our restrooms. And by 'transgender', I mean guys who actually cut their dicks off. We may or may not have had an assault committed by a boy in a skirt. And we may or may not have allowed him in the restroom because of his gender expression that day. And there may have actually been an assault, but because the boy who did it still hadn't cut off his dick, we didn't actually have any assaults. I'm Scott Ziegler, and gimmick approves this message."

Load Metric
    Just listen to the hothead for 5 minutes...

...it's like he has a better grasp of Virginia's situation and his own.

Then the actual incident in June 22...

...the public comment section is over. Everyone is nicely asked to gtfo. 30 mins later they are still making their speeches to the camera. At this point the father gets in to an altercation with another member of the audience. The School Board isn't in the room. All the chairs are empty.

We could take your imaginary version of the events or just look at what went down and what the father had to say.

Thread Information