Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7278
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,018
    Blog Entries
    2

    What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

    Loudoun County, Virginia has a very woke school board.

    Among other things, they've inserted Critical Race Theory in their mandatory curriculum, and they have decreed that high school kids can use whatever bathroom "matches their gender identity", even if they haven't actually transitioned.

    On May 28, a "gender fluid" 14-year-old boy in a skirt followed a girl into a school bathroom, and sexually assaulted her.

    A report was made to police, and an investigation was started. However, the woke school board was afraid that this would make them look bad, so they attempted to cover it up. When the father of the girl showed up to a school board meeting on June 22, he was arrested when he attempted to speak about it, after school board members told everyone that the sexual assault didn't happen.

    Superintendent Scott Ziegler said at the June 22 meeting, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

    Except it was a lie.

    In reality, the boy did exist, and he did commit sexual assault. Even worse, Loudon County schools decided to give him another chance (because he's a victim, being gender-fluid and all), and quietly transferred him to a different high school in the district. Very shortly after that, he sexually assaulted another girl.

    One of the loudest woke board members, Beth Barts, was eventually pressured by the community to resign, both over this matter and inflammatory Twitter messages aimed at parents who disagreed with her. She resigned, effective in a few weeks.

    This is peak woke left. It's more important to get on board with current trendy liberal causes than to actually protect students from harm.

    Anyway, this has much more than local implications. The situation has impacted the Virginia gubernatorial race, where Democrat Terry McAuliffe, running for governor again after previously having served in the mid-2010s, is on the hot seat regarding the concept of parental rights in education. There is currently a debate as to whether the will of parents should direct the educational experience of children, or if it should be completely left in the hands of educators. This debate has heated up because of matters such as Critical Race Theory and "transgender" boys in girls' spaces.

    This mess in Loudoun County -- where the school board first ruled that any student should be allowed to use any bathroom for any reason, tried to cover up a subsequent sexual assault in a girl's bathroom, and then quietly moved the boy to a different school -- is giving a lot of fuel to the argument that woke school administrators really don't know best.

    This in turn has put McAuliffe on the hot seat, as he has strongly stated that he feels educators and the school board should be completely steering the ship, and parents need to stand back.

    If McAuliffe loses to a no-name opponent in what was supposed to be a slam-dunk victory in a blue state, there is expected to be some panic among moderate Democrats. They are likely to abandon support for anything considered far left or transformational in Biden's agenda going forward, if they feel their own political future will suffer.

    The election will be on November 2. McAuliffe has a narrow lead in polls, but this latest situation in Loudoun County could shift enough votes to where he loses.


    McAuliffe is still the favorite to pull it out, mainly because it's a blue state and his opponent is a nobody, but watch this one closely.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Libs are pure evil and will fail

  2. #2
    You forgot to mention that the video of the father of the girl freaking out and going crazy at the School Board meeting, where he was dragged away by security, was Exhibit A used by some sort of group called the National School Boards Association as justification for the DOJ and FBI to now monitor parents at school board meetings because they are "domestic terrorists"

    Disgusting.

  3. #3
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Loudoun County, Virginia has a very woke school board.

    Among other things, they've inserted Critical Race Theory in their mandatory curriculum, and they have decreed that high school kids can use whatever bathroom "matches their gender identity", even if they haven't actually transitioned.

    On May 28, a "gender fluid" 14-year-old boy in a skirt followed a girl into a school bathroom, and sexually assaulted her.

    A report was made to police, and an investigation was started. However, the woke school board was afraid that this would make them look bad, so they attempted to cover it up. When the father of the girl showed up to a school board meeting on June 22, he was arrested when he attempted to speak about it, after school board members told everyone that the sexual assault didn't happen.

    Superintendent Scott Ziegler said at the June 22 meeting, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We donít have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

    Except it was a lie.

    In reality, the boy did exist, and he did commit sexual assault. Even worse, Loudon County schools decided to give him another chance (because he's a victim, being gender-fluid and all), and quietly transferred him to a different high school in the district. Very shortly after that, he sexually assaulted another girl.

    One of the loudest woke board members, Beth Barts, was eventually pressured by the community to resign, both over this matter and inflammatory Twitter messages aimed at parents who disagreed with her. She resigned, effective in a few weeks.

    This is peak woke left. It's more important to get on board with current trendy liberal causes than to actually protect students from harm.

    Anyway, this has much more than local implications. The situation has impacted the Virginia gubernatorial race, where Democrat Terry McAuliffe, running for governor again after previously having served in the mid-2010s, is on the hot seat regarding the concept of parental rights in education. There is currently a debate as to whether the will of parents should direct the educational experience of children, or if it should be completely left in the hands of educators. This debate has heated up because of matters such as Critical Race Theory and "transgender" boys in girls' spaces.

    This mess in Loudoun County -- where the school board first ruled that any student should be allowed to use any bathroom for any reason, tried to cover up a subsequent sexual assault in a girl's bathroom, and then quietly moved the boy to a different school -- is giving a lot of fuel to the argument that woke school administrators really don't know best.

    This in turn has put McAuliffe on the hot seat, as he has strongly stated that he feels educators and the school board should be completely steering the ship, and parents need to stand back.

    If McAuliffe loses to a no-name opponent in what was supposed to be a slam-dunk victory in a blue state, there is expected to be some panic among moderate Democrats. They are likely to abandon support for anything considered far left or transformational in Biden's agenda going forward, if they feel their own political future will suffer.

    The election will be on November 2. McAuliffe has a narrow lead in polls, but this latest situation in Loudoun County could shift enough votes to where he loses.


    McAuliffe is still the favorite to pull it out, mainly because it's a blue state and his opponent is a nobody, but watch this one closely.
    Couple of things.. Virginia isnt a blue state by geography by a long mile.. The problem lies in that a large number of invaders from the Peoples Socialist State of Maryland moved across the Potomac River into the DC suburbs in Northern VA turning what was pinkish purplish area dark blue (hmm something about the high taxes in Maryland was the cause go figure).. Most of the state outside of the immediate DC suburbs the area immediately around and the capital itself Richmond/Henrico County and a couple small pockets in SE VA mostly in the poor section of Tidewater around Hampton/Portsmouth the state is pretty damn red and conservative otherwise.

    Yes the Dems are panicking the truth is McAweful shouldve had a cakewalk against his opponent and its anything but.. Its not just the woke local politics outside of the DC metro area which is mostly government employees who obviously love big government as it makes them lifers inside the beltway the state as a whole isnt happy with the gas prices and yep its the economy stupid as usual. VA in its rural areas is pretty poor and so inflation hits those areas harder but even suburban areas like Roanoke and vicinity which makes up around 500k in population arent happy with whats going on at the pump and in the stores and yes people are down right pissed off over alot of policies that have come out of Richmond vis a vis the current Democrats who own the Gov mansion and the State legislature but its tedious at best The GOP had both houses till the same time as the mid terms in DC IE 2019.. Its a decent possibility that VA will be a bellweather for 2022 especially if the Dems get slaughtered in local assembly races The GOP needs 6 house seats to take back the House of Delegates and its more tenious (Theres 100 House seats totaal) as they need only flip 2 VA Senate seats to take back the Senate (but they dont come up till 2023 discounting any special elections along the way).

    One of the largest pushers of the CRT on the Loudoun School Board announced she would be resigning her spot effective 11/2 due to massive outcry but more because shes facing possible criminal charges for doxxing parents who were battling against the School Boards policies.. (Loudoun is a unique situation as well since the Eastern part of the county is fairly liberal but past Leesburg into areas of older money and more rural its very conservative much like a reflection of VA itself)..

    If the GOP pulls out this win for the Gov mansion, (lets not forget both the Gov and LTG shouldve been forced to resign already due to the racist blackface stories that came out about Gov Northram, but hey thanks to that lying POS Jussie Smollet it disappeared and the LTG shouldve been forced out also his accusations rivaled and surpassed Cuomo in NY by a long shot oh and the current AG has some black face issues of his own so the fear the Dems had then was all three being forced out leading to you guessed it the GOP Speaker of the House becoming Gov) and if they take back the House of Delegates which I think is certainly possible the Dems better wake up or theyre gonna face a tidal wave Nov 2022 well beyond the usual mid term losses the WH holding party faces (history already shows the GOP will likely retake the Congress needing only a few seats in the House and literally one Senate seat pick up which given Mark Kelly's ineptness and contempt AZ voters now feel for him is probably a certainty.)..

  4. #4
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    305
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,159
    Hey Gringo Druff, how can this be? This story didn't happen if CNN doesn't cover it.

  5. #5
    I disagree. Most sexual assault that occurs at school is in the classroom or at the teacher's house. Not at the dirty, filthy school bathroom.



  6. #6
    Going to need pictures of this 14 yr old in a skirt. Was it hemmed properly? Was it above or below the knees? Was it plain/colorful?

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Priorities lol
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

    idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

  7. #7
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    I think itís important to present opposing viewpoints, just like on the Holocaust.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Stupid as usual

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  8. #8
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    305
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I think itís important to present opposing viewpoints, just like on the Holocaust.

    I thought you Libtards want to outlaw opposing view points.

  9. #9
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I think itís important to present opposing viewpoints, just like on the Holocaust.

    I thought you Libtards want to outlaw opposing view points.
    Incorrect but excellent parroting of Fox News instructions.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  10. #10
    Tens of thousands sexual assaults occur at middle and high schools each year. Youíre outraged by those too right? I mean they occur ď Young people have alleged rape by their classmates not only in school bathrooms, as in the Alabama case, but also in hallways and stairwells and cars parked on school property. Children have reported being assaulted during overnight field trips and at school dances and athletic events.Ē But yeah, this one assault you mention outweighs the numerous kids with gender issues.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...12d_story.html

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: they tried to cover it up faggot cause HE was "trans" aka a man in a skirt
      
      splitthis: Stupid
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I think itís important to present opposing viewpoints, just like on the Holocaust.
    yes it's important to present opposing viewpoints, just kike on the holocaust

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Tens of thousands sexual assaults occur at middle and high schools each year. Youíre outraged by those too right? I mean they occur ď Young people have alleged rape by their classmates not only in school bathrooms, as in the Alabama case, but also in hallways and stairwells and cars parked on school property. Children have reported being assaulted during overnight field trips and at school dances and athletic events.Ē But yeah, this one assault you mention outweighs the numerous kids with gender issues.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...12d_story.html
    lol like druff would believe any of these women

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post


    I thought you Libtards want to outlaw opposing view points.
    Incorrect but excellent parroting of Fox News instructions.
    Actually parroting Dave Chappelle

  14. #14
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7278
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,018
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Tens of thousands sexual assaults occur at middle and high schools each year. You’re outraged by those too right? I mean they occur “ Young people have alleged rape by their classmates not only in school bathrooms, as in the Alabama case, but also in hallways and stairwells and cars parked on school property. Children have reported being assaulted during overnight field trips and at school dances and athletic events.” But yeah, this one assault you mention outweighs the numerous kids with gender issues.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...12d_story.html


    So according to jsearles, since sexual assaults occur in situations, we might as well throw caution out the window regarding protecting our young daughters from pervs in girls' bathrooms.

    Keep in mind this wasn't even a trans person committing the offense. Even the wokest of woke publications refer to him as a "boy" who just likes wearing skirts. Somehow that allowed him to follow young girls into bathrooms and sexualy assault them. This is because the left has moved the goalposts so far away from the original trans-in-bathrooms argument, to where they advocate for anyone to use any bathroom if they wake up feeling female on a given day.

    You cool with that policy in your daughter's school when she gets older, jsearles?

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: He is horrible

  15. #15
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7278
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,018
    Blog Entries
    2
    Also, this totally normal and standard occurrence in a public school was aggressively covered up by the school district, and the dad of the young victim was arrested when he tried to speak out about it at a board meeting. But jsearles is apparently cool with everything that went down in Loudoun County.

    Nothing to see here. If you dare complain about this, you're an awful transphobe.

    A day of reckoning is coming in 2022 for idiot lefty politicians who support shit like this. It will be 1994 all over again, provided Republicans don't step on their own dicks and take their eye off the ball.

  16. #16
    the 'drink when druff types "woke"' game is getting absolutely fucking brutal lately.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  17. #17
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7278
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,018
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the 'drink when druff types "woke"' game is getting absolutely fucking brutal lately.
    I thought you were anti the whole extreme tranny movement which has infected your party.

    You should hate this more than I do, because this is both wrong and harms your party's chances in the upcoming election.

  18. #18
    So this case is being used as clear proof how horrible things happen in bathrooms and for extra emphasis it uses a later case of the same kid sexually assaulting another girl in an empty classroom while wearing an ankle monitor while also waiting for court hearing related to his previous case.

    Doesn't exactly seem like the bathroom code was something that was the only thing enabling him. It's like it doesn't matter at all here.

  19. #19
    The sweet prince that was rudely silenced...



    ...for absolutely no reason, well excluding the resisting an arrest and i'm assuming about 15 minutes of verbal warnings that's customary when dealing with white people. Judge obv threw the book at him with 10 days of jail converted to fuckall. I mean he has to be good boy for a whole year. Clear tyranny at play here.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Idiot

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Loudoun County, Virginia has a very woke school board.

    Among other things, they've inserted Critical Race Theory in their mandatory curriculum, and they have decreed that high school kids can use whatever bathroom "matches their gender identity", even if they haven't actually transitioned.

    On May 28, a "gender fluid" 14-year-old boy in a skirt followed a girl into a school bathroom, and sexually assaulted her.

    A report was made to police, and an investigation was started. However, the woke school board was afraid that this would make them look bad, so they attempted to cover it up. When the father of the girl showed up to a school board meeting on June 22, he was arrested when he attempted to speak about it, after school board members told everyone that the sexual assault didn't happen.

    Superintendent Scott Ziegler said at the June 22 meeting, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We donít have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

    Except it was a lie.

    In reality, the boy did exist, and he did commit sexual assault. Even worse, Loudon County schools decided to give him another chance (because he's a victim, being gender-fluid and all), and quietly transferred him to a different high school in the district. Very shortly after that, he sexually assaulted another girl.

    One of the loudest woke board members, Beth Barts, was eventually pressured by the community to resign, both over this matter and inflammatory Twitter messages aimed at parents who disagreed with her. She resigned, effective in a few weeks.

    This is peak woke left. It's more important to get on board with current trendy liberal causes than to actually protect students from harm.

    Anyway, this has much more than local implications. The situation has impacted the Virginia gubernatorial race, where Democrat Terry McAuliffe, running for governor again after previously having served in the mid-2010s, is on the hot seat regarding the concept of parental rights in education. There is currently a debate as to whether the will of parents should direct the educational experience of children, or if it should be completely left in the hands of educators. This debate has heated up because of matters such as Critical Race Theory and "transgender" boys in girls' spaces.

    This mess in Loudoun County -- where the school board first ruled that any student should be allowed to use any bathroom for any reason, tried to cover up a subsequent sexual assault in a girl's bathroom, and then quietly moved the boy to a different school -- is giving a lot of fuel to the argument that woke school administrators really don't know best.

    This in turn has put McAuliffe on the hot seat, as he has strongly stated that he feels educators and the school board should be completely steering the ship, and parents need to stand back.

    If McAuliffe loses to a no-name opponent in what was supposed to be a slam-dunk victory in a blue state, there is expected to be some panic among moderate Democrats. They are likely to abandon support for anything considered far left or transformational in Biden's agenda going forward, if they feel their own political future will suffer.

    The election will be on November 2. McAuliffe has a narrow lead in polls, but this latest situation in Loudoun County could shift enough votes to where he loses.


    McAuliffe is still the favorite to pull it out, mainly because it's a blue state and his opponent is a nobody, but watch this one closely.
    This is your anti school board manifesto huh. It looks like you really HATE their policies, clearly the anger and rage are building up with every word.
    Name:  fbi-tip.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  25.3 KB
    But seriously, every time I've bought gas in the last two months there's a commercial that pops up on the pump screen from the FBI urging people to report all hate crimes.
    Then in a year or two there will be a hearing in Congress showing a dramatic rise in "hate crime" and they will of course be compelled to "protect us".
    Free speech is already gone but they want to be able to crack KGB style.


    Fortunately there's hope, a no-name Joe Sixpack is coming to save us from evil Terry.
    Oh you mean the ex CEO of the Carlyle Group, the one who had all kinds of woke policies implemented under his tenure.
    Sounds good to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Blackjack dealers get in a fight and a "stabbing" occurs @ bellagio.
    By donkdowndonedied in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-26-2021, 02:30 AM
  2. Sociopath Scammer Annie Duke's NPR Segment On "Gender Stereotypes"
    By IAmProfessionalTalk in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
  3. Let's discuss the alleged "salary gender gap" issue in the US
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:50 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:26 PM