Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I care about women and girls having their own spaces. Almost all forcible sexual predators are male. Almost all perverts who stare at people undressing are male. Women have a right to change and use the restroom away from fear of that. It's always been that way in civilized society.

Each case of rape and sexual assault is unique. Just because the two knew each other and previously messed around doesn't change the circumstances. The boy was still a predator, and he chose the bathroom (formerly a girls space which he wouldn't have been allowed to enter) to commit his crime. The next one of these won't necessarily be someone who had previously messed around with the victim.

In any case, I don't like focusing upon individual crimes, as you can always have outliers. The more interesting part of this comes from the coverup from the woke superintendent, and the subsequent DOJ decision to designate unruly parents as terrorists.

You keep bringing up the guy being a jerk or an opportunist, and I don't even bother responding because that's not relevant here. I've never made the case that the girl's dad is a saint. But he's also not any kind of government official. There's little question that the boy sexually assaulted his daughter, and little question by anyone besides gimmick that the superintendent lied about the whole thing, in order to make it look like his terrible policy wasn't at fault. The secondary big story is the DOJ's recent actions, which seem largely informed by the dad's arrest for his behavior at the meeting. The rest is just noise.
    Yea you're right most of the above is all noise. Only thing that matters is the bolded part and lol at "I don't like focusing upon individual crimes".

Only reason this thread exists is because Team Retard thought this was their magical "next one of these".

Still can't remember a single cover up that starts with reporting the crime they're covering to the police.
    They had no choice but to report it to the police. The dad was very agitated about it on the day it happened, remember? You think he would've just said, "Okay, cool" if the police weren't called?

Clearly everyone on the board was in a panic that this would look really bad -- an assault taking place in the bathroom of one of their schools, committed by a boy in a skirt against a girl -- just after they had passed a rule allowing boys in girls bathrooms.

The call to the police couldn't be avoided.

You know what they were hoping would be avoided? Public scrutiny of their policy and its consequence. They were hoping that they could shoo away the ranting dad and treat him like a crazy person, and nobody would look into it very closely.

Now that it's become a national story, the damage control has started, though there's little damage control they can do, since the superintendent very plainly lied by stating that there's "no record of an assault in the bathroom". The best he can do is claim, "What I REALLY meant by that is...", and hope that partisan hacks buy it and run interference for him.

Looks like the excuse making worked on you, at the very least.

Comments

The Boz: Instead of wasting your time explaining to an idiot like this, just laugh and be happy you aren’t him.

FR1GHT: He's insufferable, please ban him, I can't take it anymore.

dwai: gimmick is a fucking idiot

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's as foolish as his avatar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Yea you're right most of the above is all noise. Only thing that matters is the bolded part and lol at "I don't like focusing upon individual crimes".

Only reason this thread exists is because Team Retard thought this was their magical "next one of these".

Still can't remember a single cover up that starts with reporting the crime they're covering to the police.
    They had no choice but to report it to the police. The dad was very agitated about it on the day it happened, remember? You think he would've just said, "Okay, cool" if the police weren't called?

Clearly everyone on the board was in a panic that this would look really bad -- an assault taking place in the bathroom of one of their schools, committed by a boy in a skirt against a girl -- just after they had passed a rule allowing boys in girls bathrooms.

The call to the police couldn't be avoided.

You know what they were hoping would be avoided? Public scrutiny of their policy and its consequence. They were hoping that they could shoo away the ranting dad and treat him like a crazy person, and nobody would look into it very closely.

Now that it's become a national story, the damage control has started, though there's little damage control they can do, since the superintendent very plainly lied by stating that there's "no record of an assault in the bathroom". The best he can do is claim, "What I REALLY meant by that is...", and hope that partisan hacks buy it and run interference for him.

Looks like the excuse making worked on you, at the very least.
    Well that's a nice collection of completely made up stuff.

The rule they passed was 3 months after the incident. Do you understand how time works?

Who was the target of the cover up? The 9 people that were sent the "smoking gun" memo that were the same 9 people that voted for policy 8040?

The principal doesn't give fuck what the School Board does. In what fucking world is the principal going to first call the superintendent instead of just following the same procedure he follows every day? Like how much free time do you think the superintendent has? 80k kids is bad enough, but most of them have parents.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The left doesn't care about women anymore, unless they are being victimized by straight white males.

Load Metric
    Choke on a bag of dicks, for me to watch a riveting School Board meeting.

https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/loudoun/Board.nsf/Public#

From that link click "meeting" and scroll/click your way to 22nd of June. From there clickety click "watch video" button. Look for the timestamp 6:46:50. State of the art tech.

This is after they have been talking specifically about policy 8040 for more than a hour. Here's a transcript because no one is going to do any of the above. I sure wish i didn't.

The fat bitch in a cozy sweater: So my memory, which is pretty good on this topic going back to October 2016 when 1040 was first brought to the board and did not pass. And then in April 2019 when it did pass, perhaps it was February, maybe my memory is not that good. Umm that there was a lot of discussion that we're having right now about bathroom use and locker rooms and privacy. Have we had any issues involving transgender students in out bathrooms or locker rooms since the passage of 1040?

Random bitch in background: Ms. Sheridan we've not had any issues to my knowledge.

Fat bitch in a cozy sweater: Thank you very much.

Ze Ziegler: Ms. Sheridan can i add to that response... goes on to say whatever, namely the transgender part.

Now the lying to the public and apparently the only thing that's left of the "cover up". The timestamp for that is 5:59:10.

Paraphrasing, a member of the board asks to clarify if they have had any assaults in bathrooms and Ziegler says they don't have any records of that.

It's very likely the person asking the question is interested in all assaults since she goes on to explain an earlier hazing related assault from 3 years ago in a locker room that didn't involve transgender students.

Now i don't expect Ziegler to assume that. Namely because they've been talking about a specific subject for a while and the board member that asked the question was sent the same smoking gun "memo" about an assault in a bathroom. Also fairly sure he assumes she knows that they can't mention an ongoing investigation in a public broadcast. There's also no official record of an allegation at that point.

They also clarify 45 minutes later if they've had any issues related to transgender students in facilities.

One thing i was wrong about earlier, that was my mistake in assuming there was some credibility in "reports" of the event, was the timeline regarding the public comment section.

The public comment section was at the start of the meeting. Way the meeting went was...

0:00 Public comment section

1:30 The end of the public comments

2:10 Father of the victim gets tossed out

2:30 The meeting continues and it's closed from public

5:59 "Have we had any incidents in bathrooms"

6:46 "The predator transgender student doesn't exist"

7:30 End of the show

This timeline doesn't really support the claim that father of the victim was enraged by Ziegler's comments and that caused him to be arrested 3-4 hours before those comments.

If for unknown reasons you've read this far, policy 1040 was a broad expansion of transgender rights. It did not allow gender fluid students to use any facility they felt like. Don't worry the transgender predator claim was also used back them.

The policy 8040 is based on a Virginia state mandate. The deadline for that was the start of 2021-2022 school year. August whenever. It's optional in the sense that they can maybe opt out now, but they don't have any legal protection for law suites related to that before their policies are in accordance with the mandate. Opting out is one of those fun negative freerolls.

The School Board gives zero fucks what anyone thinks about policy 8040. Any law suites because/against it they will pass to the commonwealth and they are golden for any related discrimination issues because of it. And like i said before, the School Board is the one that votes for it. There's no ballot. They don't have any need to "sell" it to anyone. They just needed to get it done.

Comments

ftpjesus: and if/when Terry McAweful gets his ass kicked by a second tier GOP wannabe this will be the reason why.. Parents are sick of the bullshit out of these leftist asshats including Richmond itself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Scott Ziegler, the superintendent, has been fired.

Today, he and his spokesman have also been indicted for lying to the public about the incident, in order to protect Ziegler's career.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-scott-ziegler

Those leftists really care about your daughters, y'all!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Scott Ziegler, the superintendent, has been fired.

Today, he and his spokesman have also been indicted for lying to the public about the incident, in order to protect Ziegler's career.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-scott-ziegler

Those leftists really care about your daughters, y'all!
    You're right Todd, all life decisions are a byproduct and direct result of political affiliations. It's tough but fair.

Going forward it would be fun to record the missteps of any and all public authorities and then trace those decisions back to right or left political leanings.

Critical thinking

Your little zinger referring to the safety of young girls/daughters is laughable. No parent of any worth, allows anyone to compromise the safety of their child.

Only a shallow, agenda based person would attribute bathroom designations to a crime.

You're suggesting that bathroom designations are
    an impetus for sexual assault.

Idiot, moron ,dumbo, tool.
    Last edited by limitles; 12-12-2022 at 05:16 PM.

Thread Information