Thread: Has anyone on this site died of Covid?

Load Metric

Has anyone on this site died of Covid?

I am thinking Big Dick likely died because he was wrestling grown men in a gym about a year ago, a big no-no. Outside of that, I think the core members lived.

I mean if ugaistheteam made it, we are all pretty safe when you think about it. Delaware would not have made it (RIP) but he was gone before all this. A 2015 Chinamaniac might have not made it, but its my understanding guy is like 245 lbs now and powerlifting twice his body weight and terrorizing other gym members.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I am thinking Big Dick likely died because he was wrestling grown men in a gym about a year ago, a big no-no. Outside of that, I think the core members lived.

I mean if ugaistheteam made it, we are all pretty safe when you think about it. Delaware would not have made it (RIP) but he was gone before all this. A 2015 Chinamaniac might have not made it, but its my understanding guy is like 245 lbs now and powerlifting twice his body weight and terrorizing other gym members.
    PANDEMIC YALL

Load Metric
    Druff's credibility has been the only casualty.

I had COVID, not sure of others.

Hoping that all stay safe except for the retarded anti vaxxers, big fan of natural selection.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    It's been two years people, where are the photos of packed emergency rooms, and bodies lining the halls? Where are the morgues shown full to capacity? The funeral homes pleading for help? Where are the hearse companies buying fleets of vehicles? Where are the doctors and nurses telling us how they personally held the hand of ten people dying today? Why is the death rate lower than 2018? 2017? 2016? Why do the "leaders" drop their masks immediately after getting off camera? Why do they make vaccine exemptions for government? Private companies? Postal carriers? Certain unions? Why are they allowing people to go to the states which is only 54% vaccinated? But our local unvaccinated are deemed untouchables?
    How long will you believe the lies upon lies?

Load Metric
    Deena Hinshaw, Alberta's health expert, said "If individuals choose to not get tested for COVID but are home with an illness, they are now counted in the list as now being part of that outbreak."
    We were told this virus originated in a wet market in Wuhan & it is almost 100% certain that was a lie by the communists in China. The virus originated in a lab doing gain of function research partly funded by the USA ("doctor" Fauci). We had Chinese scientists working in a Winnipeg lab that were expelled from Canada & for some reason not made public because Trudeau's government is hiding the information. We know that radical leftists like Nancy Pelosi said she would refuse to take the vaccine while Trump was president but did a 180 degree turn when Biden became president. We know that PCR testing has a high rate of false positives. We are told that 200 ICU beds in Alberta with Covid infections is a crisis. There are about 300 ICU beds in Alberta (total). Yet, Alabama, has a very similar population and has 1500 icu beds.
    Here is the truth: covid is real, it came from a Chinese lab, it was probably an accident but it was covered up by the communists and went around the world, Xi Jinping is personally responsible along with other communists in China, we have been given bad information, sometimes we have been lied to and at other times information was developing as the facts came in. There are NO experts on covid. Doctor Fauci is an unelected nincompoop. Our government has illegally infringed our liberties. Many people are just fine with having our liberties infringed and think that it is justified to do so. I think that basic rights and liberties should not be infringed under any circumstances. If you can obstruct my freedom I can obstruct yours.

Load Metric
    I died. Once it spread to my bones, I knew I was done.

Load Metric
    The US 7-day average of COVID-19 deaths during the 2020 summer wave peaked at about 1,224 deaths / day. Weekly excess all-cause mortality according to CDC data peaked at about 20-24% above baseline. At that time obviously *no one* had been vaccinated and the level of acquired immunity from prior infection was obviously much lower than it is today (maybe ~5%).

One year later with roughly half of US adults "fully vaccinated" (and a significantly higher vaccination percentage among seniors who account for the lion's share of COVID deaths) and with presumably *much* higher levels of natural immunity from prior infection (perhaps 40% at the start of the summer), you'd expect things to look A LOT better, right? Maybe a third as many COVID deaths and little or no excess all-cause mortality?

Yeah, that's not quite how it played out. The US 7-day average of daily COVID deaths during the 2021 summer peaked at around 1,957 deaths / day, roughly *60% higher* than the previous summer. And weekly excess all-cause mortality peaked at around 30-35% above baseline.

Mass vaccination appears to have been every bit the colossal failure that mass masking was. So expect the Branch COVID-ians to push it even harder.

Load Metric
    Chinamaniac

Not sure if it was covid or big macs?

Load Metric
    Unfortunately Dessert Runner but his spirit will live on.

Load Metric
    mintjewlips
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Larry Laffer.

They warned him not to travel, but Live at the Bike had a 1/2 seat open up on their Tuesday night live stream.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Nobody on the site died, but as you predicted, CNN went off the air by 2021. Well done.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information