Thread: Hey Libtards...Time for Archery Control? Multiple People Killed in Bow and Arrow Attack

Load Metric

Hey Libtards...Time for Archery Control? Multiple People Killed in Bow and Arrow Attack

Multiple people killed in suspected bow and arrow attack in Norway

Full article here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/europ...ntl/index.html

Several people have been killed and others injured during an attack in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg, according to local police.

The suspected attacker was using a bow and arrow, a spokesman for Norway's southeastern police district, which includes Kongsberg, told CNN.
    The suspect attacked people at several locations before he was arrested, the spokesman said. Local police were first alerted to the suspect at 6:15 PM local time.

When asked if the situation was being treated as terrorism, a press officer for Norwegian police said it was "not clear as of yet, it's too early to tell."
    Kongsberg is located 85 kilometers (about 53 miles) west of capital city Oslo.

Waiting for all the Libtards on this forum to call for Archery Control.

Load Metric
    Waiting for someone to knock down your ridiculous straw man? Tight life. Wait a little longer.

Comments

David USF:

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Waiting for someone to knock down your ridiculous straw man? Tight life. Wait a little longer.
    Name:  low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg
Views: 5750
Size:  288.4 KB

Bring It!!
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 10-13-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Interesting vid showing what is possible using long lost archery skills from before gunpowder weapons replaced the bow and arrow as the principle individual range weapon.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    More from that crazy skilled archery expert.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    More insane-level archery skills demonstrated by Lars Andersen.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Several people have been killed and others injured during an attack in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg, according to local police.

The suspected attacker was using a bow and arrow, a spokesman for Norway's southeastern police district, which includes Kongsberg, told CNN.
    The suspect attacked people at several locations before he was arrested, the spokesman said. Local police were first alerted to the suspect at 6:15 PM local time.

When asked if the situation was being treated as terrorism, a press officer for Norwegian police said it was "not clear as of yet, it's too early to tell."

You missed a lot of details, which is expected as you are getting your news from a dishonest propaganda outlet. The suspect was an radical Islamist motivated by Islamic terrorism AND had escaped Norways emasculated police (who had information he was going to do exactly what he did) to go on his rampage. So you have the following right wing talking points:

1. Guns dont kill people, people kill people
    2. This is what happens when you are soft on Islamic terrorism
    3. Dangers of having an emasculated, unarmed police force

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

You missed a lot of details, which is expected as you are getting your news from a dishonest propaganda outlet. The suspect was an radical Islamist motivated by Islamic terrorism AND had escaped Norways emasculated police (who had information he was going to do exactly what he did) to go on his rampage. So you have the following right wing talking points:

1. Guns dont kill people, people kill people
    2. This is what happens when you are soft on Islamic terrorism
    3. Dangers of having an emasculated, unarmed police force
    Yes, you are correct. I wasn't aware of the Islamic Terrorist part of the equation, because CNN omitted that part of the story, largely because it doesn't fit with their narrative.
    Here is a more complete article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/norway...ed-as-radical/

Thread Information