Thread: Animal abuse

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Animal abuse

I've moved once again. A furnished place that as everything. But this includes a big sweet and adog who is completely ignored and in a caged basically. I will not put up with this even though it's only been two weeks.

It's abuse. There are no walks, nothing you expect from a dog owner. Whining from the dog is constant

I'm going to bring this to attention to authorities or kill the fucker myself

I'm considering bringing the do into my unit. It won't go well but I don't give a shit

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I've moved once again. A furnished place that as everything. But this includes a big sweet and adog who is completely ignored and in a caged basically. I will not put up with this even though it's only been two weeks.

It's abuse. There are no walks, nothing you expect from a dog owner. Whining from the dog is constant

I'm considering bringing the do into my unit. It won't go well but I don't give a shit
    Maybe theres another choice instead of killing the dog or stealing it. You could ask the owners if they might give it to you or allow you to take it for walks? Unless you're serious when you say you don't give a shit in which case I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear what happens next. Pretty sure you could do without the trouble you know would follow.

Load Metric

Animal abuse? The national sport of Canada is bashing in the heads of baby seals. Why don’t you bring that to the Mounties’ attention?

Load Metric
    Where do we line up to report liver abuse?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Piece of shit moron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

fat fucking piece of shit good luck going forward

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Maybe theres another choice instead of killing the dog or stealing it. You could ask the owners if they might give it to you or allow you to take it for walks? Unless you're serious when you say you don't give a shit in which case I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear what happens next. Pretty sure you could do without the trouble you know would follow.
    I don't think Limitles was talking about the Dog when he said,"Kill."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How about asking the neighbors about the dog, ask to walk the dog…say you need the exercise.

You don’t have to come across as calling them bad people…even if they are.

Load Metric
    Les’ preferred mode of transportation:

Load Metric

Report them to the humane society and animal control. Poor dog

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

yeah I did, after I broke down his compound trying to get the animal into my suite.
    end result, charged with mischief, spent a day in lock up.

I will kill this fucker

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

yeah I did, after I broke down his compound trying to get the animal into my suite.

I will kill this fucker
    Stop saying,"You will kill this fucker," because it could look like you are implying you were trying to get the Dog into your Suite in order to kill him but were stopped.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

I will kill this fucker
    Stop saying,"You will kill this fucker," because it could look like you are implying you were trying to get the Dog into your Suite in order to kill him but were stopped.
    It doesn't sound as though he's going to stop. I think there will be more bad choices to come and I hope he will continue to share the drama that will be sure to follow with us.

Silver
    Load Metric

It doesn't sound as though he's going to stop. I think there will be more bad choices to come and I hope he will continue to share the drama that will be sure to follow with us.

He REALLY should be careful. Lots of People have been arrested/jailed/lost their jobs because of stuff they wrote online. Although not REALLY anything bad, I myself was ragged and dragged on another Website for a Troll Account I made on another Website that had nothing to do with the Website I got ragged and dragged... I hadn't posted on that Website in THREE YEARS at the time the ragging and dragging happened. Luckily, it was just a Troll Account and nothing that could have gotten me into trouble in the real world, but it goes to show that things you post on the internet can show up I the Future long after you no longer even post at that Website (s) . Limitles should be REALLY careful. If anything, he should edit out the "Kill this Fucker," posts....
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 10-19-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He REALLY should be careful. Lots of People have been arrested/jailed/lost their jobs because of stuff they wrote online. Although not REALLY anything bad, I myself was ragged and dragged on another Website for a Troll Account I made on another Website that had nothing to do with the Website I got ragged and dragged... I hadn't posted on that Website in THREE YEARS at the time the ragging and dragging happened. Luckily, it was just a Troll Account and nothing that could have gotten me into trouble in the real world, but it goes to show that things you post on the internet can show up I the Future long after you no longer even post at that Website (s) . Limitles should be REALLY careful. If anything, he should edit out the "Kill this Fucker," posts....
    You are nuts bitch
    In my area dogs are treated as a family.
    I know no law enforcement treats this differently
    But I will kill, gouging eyes of any person that harms an animai
    they consider their own.

I have no fear of death nor consequences from any action.
    Keep your stupid trap shut

Gold
    Load Metric

You are nuts bitch
    they consider their own.

That's the spirit, Les!! Don't be listening to these folks who try and steer you to reasonable, non-violent options. Go for the kill or at least some additional reality tv drama just be sure to keep telling us about it. And if we dont hear from you for a minute what local news paper might cover the story, just so we dont miss out on the climax?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are nuts bitch
    they consider their own.

That's the spirit, Les!! Don't be listening to these folks who try and steer you to reasonable, non-violent options. Go for the kill or at least some additional reality tv drama just be sure to keep telling us about it. And if we dont hear from you for a minute what local news paper might cover the story, just so we dont miss out on the climax?
    That's right. Nobody gets away with anything if I witness it. I don't care if you're a softy who doesn't take action when it's needed. I'll keep you up to date.

Comments

country978: this'll be good

Load Metric

Thread Information