Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gruden out-Woke Jokes win again

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He should of went Obama style, I was immature my thinking back then and my views have evolved so that I can get elected….I mean so that I can keep my job.

Load Metric
    Nassib needs to bring the Sack Dance back when he gets a sack. Would be perfect if he stood there and acted like he was fucking the QB in the ass.

Nobody could complain and the NFL would be called out for homophobia if they flagged him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The league really shouldn’t have forced the Rams to pick Michael Sam.

Wonder what they got in return?

Comments

Jayjami: A blowjob I imagine.

Load Metric
    This is stupid, but this is actually a break for everyone. For Davis, to get out of that long term deal with a guy who got passed over by the game a decade ago. That isn’t a good team. They have a few nice pieces, but not a good team. They did the quick start and fall apart last year and would have again.

It’s a break for all of us that we won’t have to hear him on tv. His QB breakdown segments were horrible, and if you go back and look at who he thought had it and who didn’t, he was a fail evaluator.

I would listen to his QB camp segments and think how the fuck did this guy ever win a game?

This article goes into how laughable he was. Putting something like that into email form in 2011 was a sign of what a poor thinker he was. It wasn’t 1981. That it could eventually come to light was a known risk at that time. Plus you’re giving leverage to some team owner to use against you eventually. Leaking that would sink you in 2011 also.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/bl...tim-tebow-espn

Platinum
    Load Metric
    0.0% of the members of this forum are employable.

Comments

country978: i am definitely not employable

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poxEYM0RMto

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Certainly not if you put your name on this shit and speak freely. I mean Druff chooses his words very carefully and doesn’t need a job. In 2006, I knew you could he a known person online and speak vanilla shit or be a part of a site like this and keep it to yourself. I worked for a giant corporation, so I already had seen emails blow up in people’s face. Mostly sexual shit.

Comments

Forum Wars: The Internet is Forever

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Certainly not if you put your name on this shit and speak freely. I mean Druff chooses his words very carefully and doesn’t need a job. In 2006, I knew you could he a known person online and speak vanilla shit or be a part of a site like this and keep it to yourself. I worked for a giant corporation, so I already had seen emails blow up in people’s face. Mostly sexual shit.
    I have a co-worker that’s always forwarding shit I have to ignore. There is a guy that put his pronouns in his signature and my co-worker forwards an email that says “wtf is this shit”? Lol, I delete ASAP and act like I never saw it. My co-worker is about a year from retirement and liquid af so he’s getting more and more brave by the day.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: LIQUID AS FUCK

Load Metric
    This is stupid, but this is actually a break for everyone. For Davis, to get out of that long term deal with a guy who got passed over by the game a decade ago. That isn’t a good team. They have a few nice pieces, but not a good team. They did the quick start and fall apart last year and would have again.

It’s a break for all of us that we won’t have to hear him on tv. His QB breakdown segments were horrible, and if you go back and look at who he thought had it and who didn’t, he was a fail evaluator.

I would listen to his QB camp segments and think how the fuck did this guy ever win a game?

This article goes into how laughable he was. Putting something like that into email form in 2011 was a sign of what a poor thinker he was. It wasn’t 1981. That it could eventually come to light was a known risk at that time. Plus you’re giving leverage to some team owner to use against you eventually. Leaking that would sink you in 2011 also.

Fun article.

Chinamaniac was a big Gruden & Tebow guy.

Comments

BCR: I’d be happy to be rid of him, but then I’m not a billionaire with a bowl haircut, so who knows?

Load Metric

I have a co-worker that’s always forwarding shit I have to ignore. There is a guy that put his pronouns in his signature and my co-worker forwards an email that says “wtf is this shit”? Lol, I delete ASAP and act like I never saw it. My co-worker is about a year from retirement and liquid af so he’s getting more and more brave by the day.
    The woke crowd is no doubt annoying and it’s destructive, but internet culture is the main culprit. People act like the cultural standards are this new thing, but this shit was the same decades ago.

The pronoun shit is certainly stupid af and new, but people I have seen aren’t getting fired over that unless they’re being assholes after being warned multiple times. At that point you’re making a political statement. What do I care if it’s idiotic and stupid to me? You want to be called they? what’s up they? I think you’re crazy and have a mental illness, but I’m not calling you crazy to co-workers because I’m not retarded and why the fuck do I care unless you’re my kid or family? If some dude I worked with in 1995 told me I know my name has always been Joe, but now I want to be known as Bill, wtf do I care? I might forget a few times, but after that, I’m just being an asshole.

Was it acceptable to call people n-words in 1997? Cossell was in trouble in the early 80s for watch that little monkey run. Jimmy the Greek got fired in the late 80s. Making fun of some dudes lips would have got you fired a long fucking time ago. It’s like saying he jumped on a fumble like it was a watermelon. Most of this is not some product of woke culture, it’s a product of tech. That isn’t being anti gay marriage in 2005, when that was a large segment of the population. This was unacceptable a long time ago.

These things people get fired for aren’t conversations with the handful of friends you’ve had since you were a kid that you know are never coming back to haunt you.

These are business friends or acquaintances, or these things happen when people put shit on twitter for the world they’d never say if they were in a room full of whomever they are insulting.

The internet has created this ugly pussy ass culture of nonsense. Black people always assume white people talk like this among themselves, and this shit just confirms it, and then it spurs the woke shit. It’s just a vicious circle where no one can let anything go.

You have this troll culture that pervades everything and who is the snowflake? The person objecting to the language or the pussy who would never say it in a room full of black people? If some dude was saying insulting shit about me or my people in an email and I had to go work for him the next day, I’m going to think about it.

You work in a profession that is majority black. Say that shit to your friend from the 3rd grade, not in writing to acquaintances if you feel the need to say it.

Both sides are idiots, but one is the pussy to me. Speak your mind if you’re willing to say it when you’re standing right next to them. Then it’s dealt with on the spot or its not.

The internet has spurred all these issues as people say a bunch of shit they’d never say otherwise.

Comments

country978: so well put bcr!

Walter Sobchak: Well put and lol jumped on that fumble like it’s a watermelon

nightmarefish:

Load Metric
    Name:  C4CB095A-D6E2-45D1-9B4C-52D5149DCEA8.jpeg
Views: 194
Size:  83.3 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL.

Walter Sobchak: Lol

dwai:

Jayjami:

Cerveza Fria: LOL

Load Metric

Gruden and Davis had an agreement that Davis could fire him whenever he wanted and Gruden would not claim any additional years left on his contract. Gruden was clear about that when he signed the 10 year deal. The length of the deal was more marketing to other players in free agency that there was long term stability, in reality it was 10 one year contracts. Gruden was already making $7M a year in the booth, he really was not gaining much by taking the Raiders job financially. Ironically, he lasted one week longer than he would have at ABC, obviously they would have snapped fired him the day after the first email.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    funny but true, and zero percent includes you

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would really like to know the story behind the story on this one. This was clearly intentionally leaked by someone for a reason, probably with clearance from people high up in the NFL, and I would like to know the full story why. We can of course speculate, but I don't think anyone speculating really knows. And the choice of WSJ to release the story is very odd too.

Also, lets keep in mind that in the last year, Kevin Durant sent the following message to Michael Rappaport,

"You a bitch for even caring how I do an interview. All u do is cock suck other men for attention. Trump didn't pay attention to your sorry ass so now u want to use everybody else to get views and laughs. Your life is a joke u fucking pale cocksucker," and all he got was a slap on the wrist by the NBA and the media mostly ignored and buried the story.

So clearly this is all a magic show, and all the outrage is fake and contrived, and no one actually cares or is outraged at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I would really like to know the story behind the story on this one. This was clearly intentionally leaked by someone for a reason, probably with clearance from people high up in the NFL, and I would like to know the full story why. We can of course speculate, but I don't think anyone speculating really knows. And the choice of WSJ to release the story is very odd too.

Also, lets keep in mind that in the last year, Kevin Durant sent the following message to Michael Rappaport,

"You a bitch for even caring how I do an interview. All u do is cock suck other men for attention. Trump didn't pay attention to your sorry ass so now u want to use everybody else to get views and laughs. Your life is a joke u fucking pale cocksucker," and all he got was a slap on the wrist by the NBA and the media mostly ignored and buried the story.

So clearly this is all a magic show, and all the outrage is fake and contrived, and no one actually cares or is outraged at all.

The investigation was done by the NFL and he called Godell a fag(I assume as it said homophobic slur) and he got shanked. We saw what happened to Simmons for just calling him a liar. I assume it’s the NFL.

Godell takes all the bullets for the owners. He’s untouchable. Here they get to act they like they are woke while protecting the shield.

Gold
    Load Metric

The investigation was done by the NFL and he called Godell a fag(I assume as it said homophobic slur) and he got shanked. We saw what happened to Simmons for just calling him a liar. I assume it’s the NFL.

Godell takes all the bullets for the owners. He’s untouchable. Here they get to act they like they are woke while protecting the shield.
    Yeah. I assume it is something like this. Whitlock speculates that Maurice Smith is a horrible PA director (for the players at least) and was in danger of being voted out for incompetence. So this was timed to ensure he remained in office to continue to do the NFL's bidding.

My understanding is Mark Davis is actually cash poor, and it is so bad it has actually affected personnel decisions. And not owing a mediocre coach $60M moving forward is probably helpful to him financially, so maybe this was done in part to help him out.

Load Metric

Yeah. I assume it is something like this. Whitlock speculates that Maurice Smith is a horrible PA director (for the players at least) and was in danger of being voted out for incompetence. So this was timed to ensure he remained in office to continue to do the NFL's bidding.

My understanding is Mark Davis is actually cash poor, and it is so bad it has actually affected personnel decisions. And not owing a mediocre coach $60M moving forward is probably helpful to him financially, so maybe this was done in part to help him out.
    For the 2nd time in this thread, Gruden and Davis had an agreement that Davis could fire Gruden at anytime with no future obligations. It was basically 10 one year contracts. Gruden accepted the job almost as a favor knowing he could always go back to the booth. This notion Davis is saving $60M is absurd. He was never on the hook in the first place, plus to get a new coach to move to essentially a desert is going to cost $10M per year anyways.

I don't know anything about Davis' money issues, but since the franchise is worth over $2.5B cash at a minimum, I doubt he is cash poor. Fuck the Microsoft guy bought the Clippers for $2B five years ago, and it's the NBA. The Raiders in Vegas could likely fetch $5B when you think about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

For the 2nd time in this thread, Gruden and Davis had an agreement that Davis could fire Gruden at anytime with no future obligations. It was basically 10 one year contracts. Gruden accepted the job almost as a favor knowing he could always go back to the booth. This notion Davis is saving $60M is absurd. He was never on the hook in the first place, plus to get a new coach to move to essentially a desert is going to cost $10M per year anyways.

I don't know anything about Davis' money issues, but since the franchise is worth over $2.5B cash at a minimum, I doubt he is cash poor. Fuck the Microsoft guy bought the Clippers for $2B five years ago, and it's the NBA. The Raiders in Vegas could likely fetch $5B when you think about it.
    This. An NFL owner can get a truckload of cash from a bank in the blink of an eye.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    What I really wanna know is who was the rat bastard who outted Gruden after 10yrs.. This didnt just happen this is shit from emails from a decade ago.. Somebody is a backstabbing mother fucker and it had to be somebody at that leftist sports shit stain ESPN.. The timing is just suspect as hell.. If they really had an axe to grind why not do it when he was first up for the job with the Raiders why wait till 3 yrs in basically.. Cant wait to find out who was behind this so we can know who the Judas was hiding in the shadows because they deserve to be exposed as well and then they can explain why they waited so long after being so offended by this shit it had to take 10yrs to out the "crime". Proving once again it had zero to do with being offended and more about timed career assassination.
    Not a Gruden fan so I’m not gonna spend much time on it but

I think the emails were between Gruden and Bruce Allen former team president of the Redskins. The Washington Football Team and it’s owner Snyder have had their own issues with women and all that jazz. The WFT shit show is still fresh and Snyder is an owner who is on very thin ice. Smells like some kind of plea deal or perhaps the WFT is coming clean.

You prolly have some mistaken image of the Davis family and it’s history with liberal issues cause maybe the black and silver merchandise or something. Mark Davis father was first with hiring women as an example and there is a gay player on the Raiders now. Al Davis hired the first black coach. I forget about Raiders & black quarterbacks. It’s all too shocking. I think the son takes the family legacy pretty seriously.

Yeah, the Davis family are liberal queers and prolly closet pedophiles but that’s sports. Bone up on Al Davis - very interesting guy.

Take a knee FTP
    Al Davis was a senile cuck the last several years.. He Hired Art Shell as an FU to the rest of the owners.. He was Mark Cuban before there was a Mark Cuban as a sports owner.. Being a fan of the Redskins/WFT my only solitary hope is this finally forces that bastard Snyder to get nailed and he has to sell the team.. Its been an unmitigated disaster under his ownership with him being a bigger donk owner then even Jerrah Jones.. I keep hoping Snyder would get the Donald Stirling treatment so if Gruden gets sacrificed I guess Im ok with it.. But I still think theres more to it then we know.. Gruden called a spade a spade.. So he said some dude had big lips who gives a fuck.. He was dead on about his calling out the bullshit kneeling on the football field and NFL Commish is a fucking joke and has been for years and fans know it.. He just had the balls to say it.. Everybodys claiming this just came to light.. I dont believe it for one minute.. These emails were archived if they were a decade old since it backdates to 2011.. Somebody knew about them for quite awhile.. Maybe Goddell decided fuck Gruden after he called Goddell out for being the piece of shit he is and that was his revenge.. It wasnt relevant and well predated his tenure as Raiders coach and well post dated his tenure with the Bucs.. Oh side note Fuck the Bucanneers and their spineless bullshit I hope Brady blows his knee out and they finish 5-11 and Bruce has a fucking heart attack... (Side note Bruce lied like a motherfucker to the Cardinals ownership clearly so karmas gonna bite his hypertensive ass soon enough).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    funny but true, and zero percent includes you
    Im sure Les is employable.. Problem is the one job hes qualified for hed get fired from for.. Hed probably make a great taste tester for a liquor company but hed get fired for being sloppy drunk on the job every day.. Hed think tasting would mean drinking half the fucking bottle at a sitting or more

Load Metric
    Has lips the size of 2 michelin tires

Thread Information