Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Guarantee Tampa Bay Rays World Series Champs

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes Guarantee Tampa Bay Rays World Series Champs

Brothers break out your bankrolls and bet on the Bay Rays. They will win the World Series. Unimaginably set for them to catch the Red Sox over Yankees or Blue Jays!

Hopefully the Dodgers lose tonight in disgraceful fashion to clear another contender off. They just might I’ll take the dog again tonight no problem.

Speaking of problems you should see my record lately. Ice cold! I’m losing over 70% of
    My bets on the last two weeks but up money, you do the math

I’ve been losing every college football game you can imagine. The only thing keeping me above float is massive money line desperation parlays I’m pounding in like a psychopath

Do you understand how much I would have lost if that Patriot kick was good on Sunday night?

Instead a parlay of Green Bay and Tampa money line hit and saved my day. Bet entered one minute before Green Bay kick off, you do the math on how the one o’clock games went for me brother

I just don’t care! I will be POUNDING THE RAYS!

Every game, every series, to win AL, to win World Series

It’s not a joke I did it all season! You’ve heard it before

Pipes says bet the Rays every game every series

They are a team of destiny

Do you want to go against destiny brother?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers break out your bankrolls and bet on the Bay Rays. They will win the World Series. Unimaginably set for them to catch the Red Sox over Yankees or Blue Jays!

Hopefully the Dodgers lose tonight in disgraceful fashion to clear another contender off. They just might I’ll take the dog again tonight no problem.

Speaking of problems you should see my record lately. Ice cold! I’m losing over 70% of
    My bets on the last two weeks but up money, you do the math

I’ve been losing every college football game you can imagine. The only thing keeping me above float is massive money line desperation parlays I’m pounding in like a psychopath

Do you understand how much I would have lost if that Patriot kick was good on Sunday night?

Instead a parlay of Green Bay and Tampa money line hit and saved my day. Bet entered one minute before Green Bay kick off, you do the math on how the one o’clock games went for me brother

I just don’t care! I will be POUNDING THE RAYS!

Every game, every series, to win AL, to win World Series

It’s not a joke I did it all season! You’ve heard it before

Pipes says bet the Rays every game every series

They are a team of destiny

Do you want to go against destiny brother?
    Ok Nostradamus, but this post didn’t age well:

Brothers I am in the Caribbean for a bit hosting some friends from Africa but I just got a call from a law enforcement associate in Florida with intimate knowledge of the case

Laundry is dead and police have the body. They are awaiting DNA test results that they are 100% confident will come back positive. The information should be made public within the next few days.

Haven’t been following the story too much but for some reason the guy called me. Lots of people want to tell Pipes their secrets whether he asks or not!

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother the guy must have been “playing” a “prank”

Load Metric
    Will you guarantee that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win the Super Bowl this season?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tampa doesn't match up well with the Dodgers. We saw it last year, and we will see it again this year.

You better hope St. Louis or San Francisco beats them.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Will you guarantee that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win the Super Bowl this season?

No brother I can not guarantee this. I think they have a pretty good shot but they haven’t looked overly impressive the last two games. NFC playoffs big time toss up, many very solid teams!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Tampa doesn't match up well with the Dodgers. We saw it last year, and we will see it again this year.

You better hope St. Louis or San Francisco beats them.
    Yes I agree brother, it may be their toughest matchup

was very disappointed when the Braves collapsed last year.

Right now I see the Cardinals are already putting the pressure on. We will see

Rays can beat the Dodgers this year, their offense is a lot better and more consistent this year. Very clutch team!

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not so sure they're getting past the Sox. I haven't heard Fenway like it was last night in many years and when that place is rockin' it has to be hard on the visitor. Having said this, anyone who follows me on twitter knows I've been sour on the Sox for 2 years now (ever since they traded Mookie Betts) and last night was the 1st time I watched a full baseball game all year. Fenway is a very special place and more so in October. Its not wise to count them out. Good luck with your bets though, Nicky.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I am currently hosting a jet black woman from France who lives in Spain , and last week In Portugal I got hold of a 73 year old from the Philipines [ sic ] .... the same age as my mother ..... should I fold A 5 under the gun .....
    Last edited by YUUP; 10-06-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Every now and then my mind would wander this past summer. I would forget about the Rays and Nicky was often there to remind me. I remember some good streaks. Def profitable.

I dont partake in World Series Finals futures. It is more profitable to work your way up the ladder if that’s what you believe.

Let’s start the journey
    Rays Series Price -173 for Game
    I am 3 in units

Pitching. Starting and bullpen. This is no contest. Ask yourself about Chris Sale. If you can’t answer the question you are drawing dead.

The price is rising as folks realize the games are drawing near. I see -180 now. Still proper.

100 win team with best AL record vs a team that squeaked in on the margins.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Every now and then my mind would wander this past summer. I would forget about the Rays and Nicky was often there to remind me. I remember some good streaks. Def profitable.

I dont partake in World Series Finals futures. It is more profitable to work your way up the ladder if that’s what you believe.

Let’s start the journey
    Rays Series Price -173 for Game
    I am 3 in units

Pitching. Starting and bullpen. This is no contest. Ask yourself about Chris Sale. If you can’t answer the question you are drawing dead.

The price is rising as folks realize the games are drawing near. I see -180 now. Still proper.

100 win team with best AL record vs a team that squeaked in on the margins.
    Cool. Its not a million to 1 shot. Let's go Sox!!

Comments

Sanlmar: Every Rafael Devers at bat is must watch tv. Pure entertainment

Load Metric
    I’m going Sunday. Bought 8 tickets and gonna unload 4 later.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’m going Sunday. Bought 8 tickets and gonna unload 4 later.
    All 8 together or 4 and 4?

Might be weird to sit with Tampa jerseys on right next to the people you sold to

Silver
    Load Metric
    lol don't sleep on the bosox, itzzzzzzzzzz a new season

gimme that losingest sports bettor shit back pronto lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Load Metric
    Rays can beat the Dodgers this year, their offense is a lot better and more consistent this year. Very clutch team!
    Tampa Bay is up a game, Boston then spots them 5 runs, and they lose by 8? A championship team would have taken advantage of that situation instead of giving up 14 runs. Any pitching staff that allows Kike Hernandez to have 5 extra baggers in one game cannot be that good.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 10-08-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah this was an embarrassing showing.

Dodgers could use Joc Pederson and Kike Hernandez tonight, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tampa Bay is up a game, Boston then spots them 5 runs, and they lose by 8? A championship team would have taken advantage of that situation instead of giving up 14 runs. Any pitching staff that allows Kike Hernandez to have 5 extra baggers in one game cannot be that good.
    When I saw the final score i was almost like did a football game break out?? Was this suddenly revenge of the Patriots on the Bucs for the other night?? Just weird.. Indeed ya score 5 in the first to chase Chris Sale and lose by 8.. This is something a shit team with one of the worse records in baseball would do not a team with 100 wins and considered likely to repeat as AL champs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Not with Kyler Murray playing lights out he cant.. Rams beat Bucs.. Cards destroyed Rams.. Theres zero doubt who the best team in the NFC is right now.. Cards will finish between 14-3 and 16-1 is my prediction only losses to possibly Rams in the rematch later this season.. Possibly Green Bay but that game is in Arizona so Cards have a leg up and potentially a split with seattle as seems to happen between them but if theyre stuck relying on Geno Smith for an extended time Seattle is toast.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    When I saw the final score i was almost like did a football game break out?? Was this suddenly revenge of the Patriots on the Bucs for the other night?? Just weird.. Indeed ya score 5 in the first to chase Chris Sale and lose by 8.. This is something a shit team with one of the worse records in baseball would do not a team with 100 wins and considered likely to repeat as AL champs.
    Fenway!

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think he’s a great manager but I did not agree with the pitching decisions Kevin Cash made. Some real head scratchers. Few games like that last postseason. I agree very bad loss, have to take advantage of that massive and emotional first inning. Could have been the type of magic to propel them to World Series. Still like their chances but right now things set up a bit better for Sox

Load Metric
    Do you understand my level of commitment?

Name:  B9AF5C63-F10B-4F3C-A45C-4C1DD202162C.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  88.7 KB

Make me an offer Pipes. I’ll let you have a piece of it.

Thread Information