Thread: Kourtney Kardashian 'went berserk' after Travis Barker's phone got lost between two business class seats LA flight: Took flight attendants 'two hours' to dismantle the chairs to find it

Gold
    Load Metric

Kourtney Kardashian 'went berserk' after Travis Barker's phone got lost between two business class seats LA flight: Took flight attendants 'two hours' to dismantle the chairs to find it

I was browsing through DailyMail as I do every morning and this headline amused me.

You know she was freaking out because there was some pictures of her doing who knows what in who knows what state of undress, most importantly with no photoshop work. And while she was forcing the crew to dismantle the seats and get the phone you know she didn't let them out of her sight for one second.

FWIW, she was the only Kardashian I ever thought was attractive (not the current incarnation, but 15 years ago). I am sure she had had plenty of work done, but it was more subtle and less cartoonish. And petite "swarthy" brunettes are actually my type.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I was browsing through DailyMail as I do every morning and this headline amused me.

You know she was freaking out because there was some pictures of her doing who knows what in who knows what state of undress, most importantly with no photoshop work. And while she was forcing the crew to dismantle the seats and get the phone you know she didn't let them out of her sight for one second.

FWIW, she was the only Kardashian I ever thought was attractive (not the current incarnation, but 15 years ago). I am sure she had had plenty of work done, but it was more subtle and less cartoonish. And petite "swarthy" brunettes are actually my type.
    I’m with you on only attractive one. I view the young model ones as children. She used to be fairly sane for that family, but seems to have lost it now also.

Has there been a more damaging family for young women and just society in general? The idiot sisters, the father with OJ, that grifter mom, Bruce cutting off his dick, it’s like they are ground zero for the decline of western civilization. They didn’t create it, but that those horrible people are now worth a few billion combined is a sad indictment.

Thread Information