Thread: Wendy's manager arrested for pouring hot fryer oil on customer

Load Metric

Wendy's manager arrested for pouring hot fryer oil on customer

And dont get me wrong I do not judge people by their skin color but this mofo is a dumb negro clearly..

A Tennessee Wendy's manager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly poured hot fryer oil on a drive-thru customer who demanded his money back because his food was cold.

Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

Heres this dumb mofo's mug shot he almost looks proud of what he did..

Name:  AAPo311.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  44.2 KB

Link to story.. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

On a side note how fucking stupid can the Daily mail be.. TN is not Louisiana.. Louisiana isnt Tennessee.. and if you read the article you'll see what I mean further down.. total geography fail.. Howd they like it if we conflated something happening in Scotland with something that happened in Wales and implying it was the same place.. (yes they actually did that bringing up something that happened at a Louisiana Wendys with some guy pulling a gun after saying "it wasnt the first incident at a Wendys in TN)..

Load Metric
    Looking like he won the lottery.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Looking like he won the lottery.
    Yes. The big Bubba lottery.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    And dont get me wrong I do not judge people by their skin color but this mofo is a dumb negro clearly..

A Tennessee Wendy's manager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly poured hot fryer oil on a drive-thru customer who demanded his money back because his food was cold.

Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

On a side note how fucking stupid can the Daily mail be.. TN is not Louisiana.. Louisiana isnt Tennessee.. and if you read the article you'll see what I mean further down.. total geography fail.. Howd they like it if we conflated something happening in Scotland with something that happened in Wales and implying it was the same place.. (yes they actually did that bringing up something that happened at a Louisiana Wendys with some guy pulling a gun after saying "it wasnt the first incident at a Wendys in TN)..
    right right you stupid fuck, you just gave it away in the first sentence which included the word negro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

right right you stupid fuck, you just gave it away in the first sentence which included the word negro
    Name:  cloraxcan.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  39.2 KB Have a drink Les you probably need it..

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    There used to be a thread for this type of story ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Yeah I actually looked for it and searched and couldnt find it.. Besides this is beyond just stupid this was sheer aggravated assault and more ironic it was indeed black on black crime so ya wont hear BLM screaming he was being singled out for his skin color for being prosecuted etc etc etc..

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Yeah I actually looked for it and searched and couldnt find it.. Besides this is beyond just stupid this was sheer aggravated assault and more ironic it was indeed black on black crime so ya wont hear BLM screaming he was being singled out for his skin color for being prosecuted etc etc etc..
    It's been REDACTED like a lot of things recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information