Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wendy's manager arrested for pouring hot fryer oil on customer

  1. #1
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,185

    Wendy's manager arrested for pouring hot fryer oil on customer

    And dont get me wrong I do not judge people by their skin color but this mofo is a dumb negro clearly..

    A Tennessee Wendy's manager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly poured hot fryer oil on a drive-thru customer who demanded his money back because his food was cold.

    Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

    Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

    Heres this dumb mofo's mug shot he almost looks proud of what he did..

    Name:  AAPo311.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  44.2 KB

    Link to story.. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

    On a side note how fucking stupid can the Daily mail be.. TN is not Louisiana.. Louisiana isnt Tennessee.. and if you read the article you'll see what I mean further down.. total geography fail.. Howd they like it if we conflated something happening in Scotland with something that happened in Wales and implying it was the same place.. (yes they actually did that bringing up something that happened at a Louisiana Wendys with some guy pulling a gun after saying "it wasnt the first incident at a Wendys in TN)..


  2. #2
    Looking like he won the lottery.

  3. #3
    Bronze David USF's Avatar
    Reputation
    58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Covina, CA
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Looking like he won the lottery.
    Yes. The big Bubba lottery.

  4. #4
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1518
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,923
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    And dont get me wrong I do not judge people by their skin color but this mofo is a dumb negro clearly..

    A Tennessee Wendy's manager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly poured hot fryer oil on a drive-thru customer who demanded his money back because his food was cold.

    Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

    Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

    Heres this dumb mofo's mug shot he almost looks proud of what he did..



    On a side note how fucking stupid can the Daily mail be.. TN is not Louisiana.. Louisiana isnt Tennessee.. and if you read the article you'll see what I mean further down.. total geography fail.. Howd they like it if we conflated something happening in Scotland with something that happened in Wales and implying it was the same place.. (yes they actually did that bringing up something that happened at a Louisiana Wendys with some guy pulling a gun after saying "it wasnt the first incident at a Wendys in TN)..
    right right you stupid fuck, you just gave it away in the first sentence which included the word negro
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  5. #5
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    And dont get me wrong I do not judge people by their skin color but this mofo is a dumb negro clearly..

    A Tennessee Wendy's manager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly poured hot fryer oil on a drive-thru customer who demanded his money back because his food was cold.

    Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

    Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

    Heres this dumb mofo's mug shot he almost looks proud of what he did..



    On a side note how fucking stupid can the Daily mail be.. TN is not Louisiana.. Louisiana isnt Tennessee.. and if you read the article you'll see what I mean further down.. total geography fail.. Howd they like it if we conflated something happening in Scotland with something that happened in Wales and implying it was the same place.. (yes they actually did that bringing up something that happened at a Louisiana Wendys with some guy pulling a gun after saying "it wasnt the first incident at a Wendys in TN)..
    right right you stupid fuck, you just gave it away in the first sentence which included the word negro
    Name:  cloraxcan.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  39.2 KB Have a drink Les you probably need it..

  6. #6
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1316
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,536
    There used to be a thread for this type of story ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  7. #7
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    There used to be a thread for this type of story ....
    Yeah I actually looked for it and searched and couldnt find it.. Besides this is beyond just stupid this was sheer aggravated assault and more ironic it was indeed black on black crime so ya wont hear BLM screaming he was being singled out for his skin color for being prosecuted etc etc etc..

  8. #8
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1316
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    There used to be a thread for this type of story ....
    Yeah I actually looked for it and searched and couldnt find it.. Besides this is beyond just stupid this was sheer aggravated assault and more ironic it was indeed black on black crime so ya wont hear BLM screaming he was being singled out for his skin color for being prosecuted etc etc etc..
    It's been REDACTED like a lot of things recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best bird category. The Oscar goes to.....
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2020, 04:43 PM
  2. dumb nigg
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2018, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 08:02 PM
  4. say dumb shit on the internet, go to jail for 20 years
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 08:54 PM