Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaun Deeb claims someone broke into his Rio room at 6am and tried to steal from him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    he said on twitter that he wasn't going to say publicly what was stolen ("for obvious reasons"), and besides a double headed dildo with crack hidden inside of it i can't think what it could be or why he wouldn't disclose it

i thought maybe it was something as simple as weed, but that's not illegal in NV
    Yeah I couldn't figure that out, either.

Very odd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    literally nothing about deeb makes me think he would try to fake this but the way hes handling it is just completely ass backwards and makes it impossible to rule out something that should be incredibly easy to rule out.
    Shaun Deeb hasn't had a decent poker win in a couple of years so yes it's definitely possible that this is phony.

Shaun Deeb is a fat fuck, if he gets covid, he is screwed.

Why not just file a claim and try to get a million dollars?

Then he can get back to doing what he does best.

Dressing up like a woman.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually Deeb already got COVID while in Mexico.

He admitted he was scared, given his size, and was very sick at the worst point. However, he then improved and seems to have escaped any permanent damage from it. This was before the vaccine was available.

Load Metric
    Bryan Micon has arrived at the luxurious Rio Hotel in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.

Comments

Sanlmar: Actual tears rolling down my cheeks. Too funny.

Tellafriend:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This begs the question why he would pay $500/night for a suite there. Does he really not know how dilapidated the place has become?

Load Metric
    Look at Micon with the racquetball racquet at the very end of the video. Prolly playing Chesnoff & Schonfeld at the country club later.

The conquering hero returns.

Funny vid. Breakfast with the Chairman flashbacks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He admitted he was scared, given his size, and was very sick at the worst point. However, he then improved and seems to have escaped any permanent damage from it. This was before the vaccine was available.
    i'll answer this for you, kindly of course

he was Comp 'slooting/whoring' getting his earned, in his mind (lol that rake..). in case you didn't get that memo, i hear its brutal out on them streets for Poker players (real ones..) these days lol, even Bryan Micon trying get back in there, eat him some WSOP ICM (ice cream..) all poker players like ICM ice cream right, that ICM i heard was ice cream at tmes, LOL, anyway he wasn't there because hes 'Shaun Deeb' he was Advantage Playing them Comps and Rio gave him a free room/buffet who knows, but id bet on it being this, not that he just, LOL chose to stay at the Rio in 2021, he was ok like 15 years ago fine, but now he gota kids' dont he and a wife, its the begging of the end, i was told by some when these things start happening to you, but I dont know yet, im 42 and single, anyway fun right =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

he was Comp 'slooting/whoring' getting his earned, in his mind (lol that rake..). in case you didn't get that memo, i hear its brutal out on them streets for Poker players (real ones..) these days lol, even Bryan Micon trying get back in there, eat him some WSOP ICM (ice cream..) all poker players like ICM ice cream right, that ICM i heard was ice cream at tmes, LOL, anyway he wasn't there because hes 'Shaun Deeb' he was Advantage Playing them Comps and Rio gave him a free room/buffet who knows, but id bet on it being this, not that he just, LOL chose to stay at the Rio in 2021, he was ok like 15 years ago fine, but now he gota kids' dont he and a wife, its the begging of the end, i was told by some when these things start happening to you, but I dont know yet, im 42 and single, anyway fun right =)
    Go ahead and shut up Garrett
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Shut the Fuck up Garrett.

Comments

jsearles22: STFUG

Load Metric
    please garrett just shut up.

Comments

jsearles22: Yep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Glad to see you back, thought COVID or the propensity for violence took you out again.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information