Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target is a trash company

Banned
    Load Metric

Target is a trash company

Name:  15B45BAC-AE1C-4C0E-9DB0-4308A18DB8C0.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  4.26 MB

weren’t they also recently selling little boys and toddler jammies where they could tuck their weeners away and pretend to be girls

when did glorifying obesity and woke tranny gender nonsense become a sound marketing strategy for multi billion dollar companies

it turns to shit without fail

I hope gender neutral Target goes fucking bankrupt

Comments

splitthis: They are on the way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  15B45BAC-AE1C-4C0E-9DB0-4308A18DB8C0.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  4.26 MB

weren’t they also recently selling little boys and toddler jammies where they could tuck their weeners away and pretend to be girls

when did glorifying obesity and woke tranny gender nonsense become a sound marketing strategy for multi billion dollar companies

it turns to shit without fail

I hope gender neutral Target goes fucking bankrupt
    Maybe they know their audience. ‘Murca

Just making a buck. Ain’t politics

My kid’s first job was managing a Target after college. Some bigwig at Target was an alum and gave the baseball kids jobs - they never did internships cause sports.

Target made my kid cynical and angry at an early age. Made a man out of him. Robbed him of his youth.

The theft made him nuts. Target surrendered to thieves as a policy.

As seedy and low rent as Target appears they paid managers really well. They gave kids stock options.

Physical stores are really just online shopping distribution points tbh

Comments

splitthis: Disagree, nwo blowup the world shit going on.

Load Metric
    Target really is the worst. I used to go there when Walmart became absolutely filthy inside. Then Target became filthy, just nasty ass floors, dust all over the shelves and perpetually understaffed. It's hard to believe anyone with an IQ over 90 would do their grocery shopping there. I find myself dramatically overpaying for meats, vegetables and cheeses at Whole Foods. I'd rather spend an extra $20 to prevent and accidental poisoning from some d-bag leaving a carton of milk for two days in the stock room and then putting it in the fridge.

Load Metric
    Wonder if Druff is still buying bloated packages of ground turkey from Target after multiple fails.

More Team Retard outrage, stay angry faggots

Comments

dwai: ROFL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Wonder if Druff is still buying bloated packages of ground turkey from Target after multiple fails.

I gave up on the ground turkey after the multiple fails. I mostly stick to non-refrigerated goods from them, in general. I will buy some cold items which are less (or not) dangerous if they had a temperature issue at some point. But no more ground meat.

I have mixed feelings about Target. There are pluses and minuses with them.

Pluses:

- Cheap. Mainstream groceries usually less expensive than the local supermarket.

- Clientele is not trashy, at least not where I live. It's not like going to Walmart where you're surrounded by trashy people, and it's depressing.

- Wide and varied selection of items.

- Pretty good mail-order delivery of non-refrigerated groceries, and shipping is usually free.

Minuses:

- Awful woke company with obnoxious Minneapolis values.

- Tons of fail. Lots of items mispriced or with no price listed at all, and usually not in the customer's favor. Cashiers are not empowered to fix anything -- you have to go to customer service and wait in line, which sometimes you don't want to bother with if you notice an error for like $2.

- General incompetence among employees, especially when it comes to the handling of refrigerated food.

- National customer service number is useless. I attempted to report some of the repeated local fail to the main office in Minneapolis. At first it was encouraging, as I reached a person physically in that Minneapolis office who seemed interested. I even offered to meet with the district manager and show him/her the issues going on there (not about any personal issue, but with the store in general). I came to realize that nobody gives a shit, and the number basically just logs complaints for record keeping, but they take zero action unless it's egregious. When I pressed for the truth, she reluctantly conceded that the district manager would not be getting any of these complaints, but "we thank you for reporting these matters". That was the first and last time I called the customer service line.

- Bank handling their in-house credit card is horrible, and the local store does not help you when there's a seemingly unsolvable issue. This happened to me earlier in the year when my entire account got locked, and had an erroneous late charge on it, and I was disallowed to speak to anyone in customer service until I paid the bill in full -- including the erroneous charge! Very tilting. Eventually solved it (by pretending my card was stolen and getting a customer service rep that way), but with no help from the local Target.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I gave up on the ground turkey after the multiple fails. I mostly stick to non-refrigerated goods from them, in general. I will buy some cold items which are less (or not) dangerous if they had a temperature issue at some point. But no more ground meat.

I have mixed feelings about Target. There are pluses and minuses with them.

Pluses:

- Cheap. Mainstream groceries usually less expensive than the local supermarket.

- Clientele is not trashy, at least not where I live. It's not like going to Walmart where you're surrounded by trashy people, and it's depressing.

- Wide and varied selection of items.

- Pretty good mail-order delivery of non-refrigerated groceries, and shipping is usually free.

Minuses:

- Awful woke company with obnoxious Minneapolis values.

- Tons of fail. Lots of items mispriced or with no price listed at all, and usually not in the customer's favor. Cashiers are not empowered to fix anything -- you have to go to customer service and wait in line, which sometimes you don't want to bother with if you notice an error for like $2.

- General incompetence among employees, especially when it comes to the handling of refrigerated food.

- National customer service number is useless. I attempted to report some of the repeated local fail to the main office in Minneapolis. At first it was encouraging, as I reached a person physically in that Minneapolis office who seemed interested. I even offered to meet with the district manager and show him/her the issues going on there (not about any personal issue, but with the store in general). I came to realize that nobody gives a shit, and the number basically just logs complaints for record keeping, but they take zero action unless it's egregious. When I pressed for the truth, she reluctantly conceded that the district manager would not be getting any of these complaints, but "we thank you for reporting these matters". That was the first and last time I called the customer service line.

- Bank handling their in-house credit card is horrible, and the local store does not help you when there's a seemingly unsolvable issue. This happened to me earlier in the year when my entire account got locked, and had an erroneous late charge on it, and I was disallowed to speak to anyone in customer service until I paid the bill in full -- including the erroneous charge! Very tilting. Eventually solved it (by pretending my card was stolen and getting a customer service rep that way), but with no help from the local Target.
    I have never needed to call customer service for target, but then again I'm not a Karen

Comments

gauchojake: Calling Target National CS is so Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I have never needed to call customer service for target, but then again I'm not a Karen
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake
    Calling Target National CS is so Druff

I don't usually call national customer service numbers. However, in this case I did after years of repeated fail involving the same issues there, to where it became an irritant while shopping there regularly. I thought maybe it was just crappily managed at the local level, and maybe a district manager or corporate manager would take some action once made aware of it.

Was worth my time to make a short phone call about it. I wasn't going to press hard, nor was I going to make multiple calls.

Once I was given the curt "thank you for letting us know" with the reluctant admission that the district manager would not be contacted (which they only told me when I pressed it), I gave up and swore never to call back.

Load Metric
    I hate Target but they're a necessary evil when you have a young child and want to shop efficiently.

Biggest demographic I've noticed is a lot of ugly white entitled moms (Portland) but preferred to bigger grocery stores with trashy people like splitthis around every corner and a non-zero chance of some junkie shooting up or smoking fentanyl in the bathroom (Portland).

Always thought Targets have a unique smell that kind of turns my stomach.

Obv don't buy produce or meat there.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    My dog eats raw turkey daily, for real. Buy it at the Costco for him. Also loves his cucumbers At the Wallmart have been there numerous times. Never had anyone ask if could help me with something. Can't go to Targets without being asked if needed help. Targets is super clean compared to Wallmart. Costco has good products overall and even when there are a sea of people have people guiding people to freee registers. Usually do the self checkout. Dog loves his raw turkey.

Comments

OK2:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    My dog eats raw turkey daily, for real. Buy it at the Costco for him. Also loves his cucumbers At the Wallmart have been there numerous times. Never had anyone ask if could help me with something. Can't go to Targets without being asked if needed help. Targets is super clean compared to Wallmart. Costco has good products overall and even when there are a sea of people have people guiding people to freee registers. Usually do the self checkout. Dog loves his raw turkey.
    Brother respectfully no one gives a flying fuck about your cucumber eating dog.

Comments

OK2: A comment or reason must be given for this reputation.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate Target but they're a necessary evil when you have a young child and want to shop efficiently.

Biggest demographic I've noticed is a lot of ugly white entitled moms (Portland) but preferred to bigger grocery stores with trashy people like splitthis around every corner and a non-zero chance of some junkie shooting up or smoking fentanyl in the bathroom (Portland).

I believe this to be the clientele you run into in Portland.

Around me, neither the regular grocery store nor the Target has unsavory clientele, for the most part.

I agree it is especially useful to have a Target when you have a young kid. Now that my kid is about to be 13, it's not as necessary to have a Target around, but still very useful.

I never bought produce there. Their produce section is very sad.

Load Metric

Around me, neither the regular grocery store nor the Target has unsavory clientele, for the most part.

I agree it is especially useful to have a Target when you have a young kid. Now that my kid is about to be 13, it's not as necessary to have a Target around, but still very useful.

I just get Safeway delivery here. Yeah, its Safeway, but the $100/yr pays for itself by the 4th month if you're paying attention and use the promos. Free delivery with the yearly membership.

Agree with Sloppy J tho, going into the stores here are the worst.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Took it west to Beaverton, much better here

Load Metric
    ....and yeah that Target smell is like Cromwell in Vegas, something a bit too strong happening

Load Metric
    No one gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck about a cucumber eating dog.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I just get Safeway delivery here. Yeah, its Safeway, but the $100/yr pays for itself by the 4th month if you're paying attention and use the promos. Free delivery with the yearly membership.

VONS/Safeway did delivery here, and I ordered from them during 2020.

For awhile, I really liked using them. They had small, refrigerated delivery trucks, manned by well-paid (and competent) union employees, who were actually forbidden to accept tips. Way better than awful Instacart, where some schlub carries your fresh groceries in a hot car, and has 6 orders to drop off ahead of yours. And expects a $20+ tip.

Then VONS dumped their delivery trucks and outsourced it to one of those terrible delivery services, I forget which one. Maybe Doordash. But I quit at that point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

VONS/Safeway did delivery here, and I ordered from them during 2020.

For awhile, I really liked using them. They had small, refrigerated delivery trucks, manned by well-paid (and competent) union employees, who were actually forbidden to accept tips. Way better than awful Instacart, where some schlub carries your fresh groceries in a hot car, and has 6 orders to drop off ahead of yours. And expects a $20+ tip.

Then VONS dumped their delivery trucks and outsourced it to one of those terrible delivery services, I forget which one. Maybe Doordash. But I quit at that point.
    Yeah, its Doordash here. Whatever, the safeway app doesn't even give a tip option, and the drivers don't seem to expect it. I think they get paid a higher rate for those orders.

Frozen stuff shows up frozen, meh.

Load Metric
    Don't have time to go thru it but my guess is $100 worth of groceries at Target would be $85 to $90 at Walmart. Some things really stick out, like milk is over a dollar per gallon cheaper at Walmart.

Who gives a rat's ass what the store looks like when you are having it delivered?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information