Thread: Radio delayed one more day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Radio delayed one more day

This has been a tough cold, which showed up on Monday the 27th, and has never quite gotten all the way better.

I was all ready to do radio today, but this evening I have a weird sore throat, and I can't start doing a show of this length when my throat is sore. I am hoping this fades tomorrow. I don't feel sick otherwise, and can't explain what happened here. I have felt the residual effects of this cold, however, and in fact woke up congested in the morning, so it's probably related to that.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You get sick a lot, man. Love your show, but you don’t have a strong constitution.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

get better...Saturday bro. unless you expire;....

Load Metric
    Giants flu

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff do you take Claritan? I used to have congestion. But with Claritan it’s gone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Claritin is for allergies.

I have zero allergies. This was a tough cold caught from Benjamin, which hit everyone in the house, and was bad for everyone. For me it's had a lingering effect. The problem with colds is that they're terrible for radio, as I can't have a sore throat or stuffy nose if I'm going to talk for 6+ hours.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    You get sick a lot, man. Love your show, but you don’t have a strong constitution.
    if druff wanted to be the head of the jewish mafia he'd do a good job

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Yeah. I just have known people who thought they had chronic low grade colds and “natural” congestion, who later realized it was something else. But that’s not you. You just get sick a lot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Yeah. I just have known people who thought they had chronic low grade colds and “natural” congestion, who later realized it was something else. But that’s not you. You just get sick a lot.
    Not sure if the above is sarcasm, but these are legit colds which follow the exact progression of colds. They're not allergies. They're also usually not low grade.

Unfortunately "allergies" are often blamed by some doctors when they can't find any other explanation.

Also note that these colds greatly declined in frequency when my exposure went very low due to COVID. I had two colds between March 2020 and September 2020, and then got this one from Benjamin, who caught it at school. If it were allergies, this decline wouldn't have occurred. Allergies also tend to be persistent, whereas colds hit you suddenly, have an effect for days or weeks, and then vanish entirely. The latter is what happens to me.

Definitely not allergies. I am 49 and have no allergies.

Gold
    Load Metric
    no sarcasm from me. I was responding to the person who said you didn't have a good constitution. I just think the world is lucky you're a poker player and not the head of the jewish mafia instead

Comments

shoeshine box: You speak truth brother.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    no sarcasm from me. I was responding to the person who said you didn't have a good constitution. I just think the world is lucky you're a poker player and not the head of the jewish mafia instead
    Country, fellas, all BSing aside, I been around all strains and ilks of people since I was a knee high urchin...

Todd Witteless in a Devious,Illegal lifestyle with his skills and brains and I am not kissing ass for tips ,im retired and good.. I am serious...

The man be a Millionaire anyway... he woulda used tech and his skills to fleece folks outta million$....

Be glad guys like him around, He help us save $ by scams, he help us make $ with obscure projects from genius kids...he get good intelligent sport pickers like Jeff Dime here... come on, he woulda been Brains and I be his Brawn, I like Tankazoo, Walter and Nicky,greek, we all take care of Business! youse all be in trouble!!!!

Comments

IamGreek: Like you too bruh

Load Metric
    Wait? I thought the common cold and the flu were “cured” by the Covid crisis.

Get well Dan!

Thread Information