Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urban Meyer

Silver
    Load Metric

Urban Meyer

Will he make it to the weekend?

Obviously everyone is aware the incident from this past weekend, but somehow I missed this last year where he was on a boat giving an interview and one of his friends came on the boat and took a bong hit during the middle of the interview:

https://twitter.com/bronceIV/status/1445383926701305860

Gold
    Load Metric
    Am I mistaken or is Meyer a person who lead prayers in the locker room with Tim Tebow and has been known to preach good Christian values from time to time?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Am I mistaken or is Meyer a person who lead prayers in the locker room with Tim Tebow and has been known to preach good Christian values from time to time?
    I saw the bar video and it looked to me like his 57 year old man prayers were answered. Amen brother.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I saw the bar video and it looked to me like his 57 year old man prayers were answered. Amen brother.
    Lol

Congrats Matt Nagy, you won’t be the first coach fired this season.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Lol

Meh Nagy is 2-2 so far so he’s safe… don’t think Urbans gonna get fired yet that would be major egg on Shad Khans face and if anything Arabs can’t stand losing face and appearing to have made a massive mistake especially early on. (Then again since he’s finding AEW unofficially and some of the stuff they’ve done on that wrestling promotion kinda would make him a bit of a hypocrite if he fired Meyer like a snap decision).

I mean in Urbans defense the guy has never lost 4 in a row like this in his career. Funny thing when I first heard about this I thought he had been caught getting a lap dance at a strip club and now to find out it was his own place makes it that much funnier, especially when ya find out he was handsy on her ass as well apparently.

Load Metric
    I really don’t understand all the hype around this. The guy went out and had some drinks. The wife even said he deserves the time off, but it’s not like any of us really know the stress that man has to endure with his job. Then, someone videos a young women grinding on him. Do you retards not understand that this man has pussy thrown at him left and right 100% of the time. I’m sure his wife understands that, and if the worst thing he’s done is let someone young woman grind on him for a hot second then maybe all these self righteous faggots should just shut the fuck up.

Load Metric
    when your winless team is in Jacksonville and the head coach is at his restaurant in Ohio, man, you he ain't gonna be an NFL coach very long.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I really don’t understand all the hype around this. The guy went out and had some drinks. The wife even said he deserves the time off, but it’s not like any of us really know the stress that man has to endure with his job. Then, someone videos a young women grinding on him. Do you retards not understand that this man has pussy thrown at him left and right 100% of the time. I’m sure his wife understands that, and if the worst thing he’s done is let someone young woman grind on him for a hot second then maybe all these self righteous faggots should just shut the fuck up.
    The issue is he claims all the time he gets soooooo stressed out after losses. Then what happens after an 0-4 start? He sends his team back on a plane and parties at his own bar a couple hours away. The guy is a complete phony, Aaron Hernandez, coaches that beat the shit out of women, etc.. He never should have got back into coaching. When he goes 1-9 he'll feign another heart attack and we will all laugh at him, and he will cash in on a buyout. Guy is finished, as a coach and thankfully as a broadcaster. He can hang out at his bar and chase 20 somethings, which is not a bad life when you are worth $50M or so.

Load Metric
    I personally don’t care one bit, I just think he’s going to end up being fired.

They probably shouldn’t, are they really going to do better without him? Jacksonville is just a dumpster fire.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Uhhhhhh is this chick that much of a dirty whore her pussy was gushing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Uhhhhhh is this chick that much of a dirty whore her pussy was gushing?
    We can only hope so.

Load Metric
    In a vacuum it's nothing, but Urban's done a lot of shit and made a lot of enemies over the years that have people baying for blood.

A Druff-level hypocrite, playing the Christian card while running one of the scummiest programs in the country (FL), covering up for a domestic abuser, hiring a known racist on the Jags, lol faggot even gave Tebow a run.

Also just seems like his time is done, teams have him pegged.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    My two buddies who had to deal with Urban every day/week fucking hate him. And one is just the nicest dude who I don’t think has ever hated anyone else.

It’s really hard to have that much success and be hated by those who love the Buckeyes, but one of them works in the athletic department and everyone is thrilled he’s gone and have been since the day he left. They are getting great enjoyment at this story. I’ve never really heard a good story about him as a person.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Getting fired for a few beers and having a woman grind on you....seems excessive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Getting fired for a few beers and having a woman grind on you....seems excessive.
    He should get a bonus for it IMO. But it’s bad optics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

It’s a weird spot for the owner. It’s certainly excessive as a stand-alone. It has went poorly, but not much can be gleaned from 4 games, so far too early to tell. But he was already struggling with the locker-room before this. He makes $12 million per year for multi-year guaranteed deal. I have no idea how it works. If you fire a guy for cause, if you have to do it immediately, or can revisit it if it doesn’t go well later on? Probably plays a part in some negotiated deal behind the scenes.

I think you give this owner a redo taking in everything, I would guess he hires someone else. That said, this isn’t a major issue and it’s really early and he clearly believed in him. So he’s probably sitting there thinking if I end up having to fire this guy after 2 seasons and pay off some huge payment, will I be regretting not getting rid of him for cause when I had a shot?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

[QUOTE=thesidedish;998299]

he is fired imo soon...wow. he is a whacko

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Lol

Meh Nagy is 2-2 so far so he’s safe… don’t think Urbans gonna get fired yet that would be major egg on Shad Khans face and if anything Arabs can’t stand losing face and appearing to have made a massive mistake especially early on. (Then again since he’s finding AEW unofficially and some of the stuff they’ve done on that wrestling promotion kinda would make him a bit of a hypocrite if he fired Meyer like a snap decision).

I mean in Urbans defense the guy has never lost 4 in a row like this in his career. Funny thing when I first heard about this I thought he had been caught getting a lap dance at a strip club and now to find out it was his own place makes it that much funnier, especially when ya find out he was handsy on her ass as well apparently.
    I have know idea what this about but this take of yours reeks of ignorance. He obviously has crossed some line where men of his type believe they are above acting or talking like an ass.
    Only some moron or someone who feels they are above others takes liberties with someone of lesser stature than the great man himself.

How great is his guy that he can treat people like second class citizens.

Saying he has not lost four in row is like saying but really was funny, give the guy a break

Your Arab comment reveals how ignorant you really are
    Last edited by limitles; 10-06-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Load Metric
    Khan has more than his share of problems.

His team is a disaster and the laughing stock of the NFL, while his kid is spending his money left and right playing fantasy wrestling booker.

Amazing sometimes how these guys are so successful and disciplined in their man business struggle in their hobbies. That said, the Jags have tripled in value since Khan purchased them 10 years ago, so it shows regardless of performance, a NFL team is a good investment for those already filthy rich.

As for Urban, winning cures everything but he isn’t winning with this team so the ax will fall soon, especially if the players keep speaking out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    His team is a disaster and the laughing stock of the NFL, while his kid is spending his money left and right playing fantasy wrestling booker.
    The wrestling company makes money for the family already, it doesn't lose money.

Thread Information