Much like how Druff kicked off this thread last year, I find myself getting less and less interested in the league as a whole.

Think the relentless media cycle, ie. 4 fucking months of Ben Simmons trade coverage, has just gotten tiresome for me. Also don't care nearly at all about things that used to interest me, such as how Kyle Lowry will integrate with Miami, what the rebuilt Bulls will look like, etc. The best teams usually win regardless - in the east it will be Brooklyn or Milwaukee, the west probably the Lakers. The Russell Westbrook experiment holds zero interest for me.

At least Portland will have a new system and there was significant coaching changes, but I just don't see any new team on the precipice of breaking through and expect this year to be fairly vanilla, even after a pretty exciting (but COVID influenced) playoffs that saw new blood in the finals.

The one over/under I like is BCR's Cavs winning over 28.5 games, but again who gives a fuck. I'm sure I'll get into it again to some degree but am not expecting much this year.