Thread: So Ryan Laplante is the biggest douche faggot nutbar in poker huh

Diamond
    Load Metric

So Ryan Laplante is the biggest douche faggot nutbar in poker huh

Never once interacted on Twitter with him but noticed I am blocked. He must do that often. Little did he know that I'm a member of PFA and it has repercussions of him looking like a crazy person

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Never once interacted on Twitter with him but noticed I am blocked. He must do that often. Little did he know that I'm a member of PFA and it has repercussions of him looking like a crazy person
    whats his @twitter

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    whats his @twitter

@Protentialmn

Whats it say? He a hyper propagandized drone I'm assuming??

Load Metric
    So am I, must be because of our association with this site.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

Hmmmm. Is he from Minnesota?

Gold
    Load Metric
    nothing seems odd about it. it says he made 10 wsop final tables and has one bracelet. all the recent tweets are about poker and nothing else. Nothing out of the ordinary or political or non poker. His pronouns are he/him and he is a @cardschat ambassador

Load Metric
    goddamned, 36 left in the 10k O8 and hes #2 in chips.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    nothing seems odd about it. it says he made 10 wsop final tables and has one bracelet. all the recent tweets are about poker and nothing else. Nothing out of the ordinary or political or non poker. His pronouns are he/him and he is a @cardschat ambassador

So cringe.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    There’s a whole lot of competition for the title of biggest douche faggot nutbar in poker.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 10-05-2021 at 06:36 PM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think people are blocked for being associated with this site. He's never blocked me, and in fact he used to listen to PFA Radio regularly.

We have mostly gotten along on Twitter, though we've argued occasionally about politics. If you remember, he was under fire last year when some old racist poker chat of his came out, which was a bad look since he's always waving the SJW falg these days.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...over-the-years

I do tend to agree with him when it comes to poker community related issues, though. Overall he's not a bad guy, just a bit too sanctimonious about SJW stuff sometimes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    I’m not blocked maybe it’s some other reason. Maybe hes got you confused with somebody else. Believe me I’ve said plenty to shit to get some left leaner in poker Twitter to block me. Odd that DNegs hasn’t yet.

Comments

thesidedish: Dnegs is a muter

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think people are blocked for being associated with this site. He's never blocked me, and in fact he used to listen to PFA Radio regularly.

We have mostly gotten along on Twitter, though we've argued occasionally about politics. If you remember, he was under fire last year when some old racist poker chat of his came out, which was a bad look since he's always waving the SJW falg these days.

I do tend to agree with him when it comes to poker community related issues, though. Overall he's not a bad guy, just a bit too sanctimonious about SJW stuff sometimes.

Naw I ain't blocked because of PFA, he just probably seen me in the replies on some other poker shit and said "f this guy"

Speaking of tho, sometimes I notice pros staring at me from across the room and I think they recognize me as thesidedish cuz they sure ain't sizing me up as competition lmao

Comments

donkeykilla: Agree

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Naw I ain't blocked because of PFA, he just probably seen me in the replies on some other poker shit and said "f this guy"

Speaking of tho, sometimes I notice pros staring at me from across the room and I think they recognize me as thesidedish cuz they sure ain't sizing me up as competition lmao
    They recognize that swag from the Deploraball moron
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information