Thread: Madonna not phat

Load Metric

Madonna not phat

https://www.today.com/popculture/mad...erview-t233590

With the face lift looks like a trainwreck. She is 63 though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

See around 1:45 mark.

At least her body looks better these days. For awhile she was going crazy with the workouts and the dieting, and had the muscle-and-bones look, which is common of over-50 women who go too hard on the dieting/fitness. Now her body looks good, but obviously the plastic surgery thing was too much (though I've seen worse).

The fake outrageous moment when she "spontaneously" climbs on Fallon's desk, and he pretends to be shocked, was super cringe.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

See around 1:45 mark.

At least her body looks better these days. For awhile she was going crazy with the workouts and the dieting, and had the muscle-and-bones look, which is common of over-50 women who go too hard on the dieting/fitness. Now her body looks good, but obviously the plastic surgery thing was too much (though I've seen worse).

The fake outrageous moment when she "spontaneously" climbs on Fallon's desk, and he pretends to be shocked, was super cringe.

All kidding aside, REAL LIFE,Manhattan, late70s/early 80s..?DAZE days...

FUN HOUSE...23rd and 11th? a disco 3 levels like Coney Island..madonna went out with a very JEALOUS guy...named Jellybean Benitez a minor celeb DJ...

Anyway my Cousin ,not the guy in L.A. Jail. his baby brother,HAHAHA real life....

Hiss baby brother, Ross"the " Boss, Later on a turnt Pro Boxer,was a bad dude, he fought "Bazooka" real name escapes me and lost that bout..Peter principle or some shit, real life intervened.BUTTTTTTTTTT.....

Not before he was Banging a Pre-famous 17-18 yr old Madonna!! and later she pick him up in a Limo when she blew up ....he was her type, Dark, muscles, tough guys..... Jelly bean was furious got the Boss kicked out of the club a few months.. hahahaha

Thread Information