Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is madison cawthorn literally retarded?

Load Metric
    Democracy is still the least worst government style, but OP is example #1 of how it can go wrong. The fact that man was elected is amazing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Democracy is still the least worst government style, but OP is example #1 of how it can go wrong. The fact that man was elected is amazing.
    That's the modern GOP for you (also not so interested in democracy).

LOL team retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

LOL team retard
    This video says that the person in it is GOP? All I see is some country boy acting silly and no audio. Plenty of city children and/or children of democrats acting silly on video these days, no? I haven't a clue what about this video is political

Load Metric
    so that video was taken before or after he sexually assaulted that girl?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I have no idea who that is or what message the video is intended to send or why its being referred to at all

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I have no idea who that is or what message the video is intended to send or why its being referred to at all

we know and we all think its super sweet of you to try so hard to understand these things.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

LOL team retard
    This video says that the person in it is GOP? All I see is some country boy acting silly and no audio. Plenty of city children and/or children of democrats acting silly on video these days, no? I haven't a clue what about this video is political
    Come on man, that kid is def a Trumptard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

LOL team retard
    It's the retarded GOP congressman cripple in question trying (and failing) to beat up a tree, sweet country.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

It's the retarded GOP congressman cripple in question trying (and failing) to beat up a tree, sweet country.
    lol, ok thanks. And he sexually assaulted someone?

Load Metric

lol, ok thanks. And he sexually assaulted someone?
    https://www.thecut.com/2021/03/a-run...-cawthorn.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No doubt Madison Cawthorn sucks and shouldn't have been elected to Congress.

However, the difference between awful GOP reps and awful Dem reps is that the terrible ones in the GOP are powerless and have zero influence.

The terrible ones in the Democratic Party are considered the new faces of the party, and are very influential. See: Squad, The.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Sloppy Joe: whatabout

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    No doubt Madison Cawthorn sucks and shouldn't have been elected to Congress.

However, the difference between awful GOP reps and awful Dem reps is that the terrible ones in the GOP are powerless and have zero influence.

The terrible ones in the Democratic Party are considered the new faces of the party, and are very influential. See: Squad, The.
    When speaking of the worst democrats there are few people who disgust me more than Blumenthal of Connecticut and I can't let mention of him be forgotten as such. And he thinks we all forgot

Load Metric
    OHHH daaaaaaaaaaang are we talking tics out here

Load Metric
    tine you are still ginourmously fat hand to god we worry about you having a fake second site doesnt assuage our guilt

Load Metric
    like we enabled this and for the luls? yes obviously it was kind of worth it but now were concerned

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I used to think that this was absolutely real. I used this as a good example as to why there should be term limits so certain people aren't repeatedly elected.

Then I started to realize that this guy quite likely had some serious deadpan humor that fooled alot of people, including myself. He still might not be a smart guy, but i think he was smart enough to fool alot of people as to how dumb he supposedly was.

Im kind of (but not kind of) surprised that tgull of all people, with his massive intellect and ability to make millions even while browsing an 8th tier poker forum hasn't figured this out yet.
    Actually, that is not the case. He was completely serious, and everyone began mocking what a dope we was, and his office quickly put out a statement that he was just kidding the next day. Since he has never demonstrated this deadpan humor you allude before or after, it's safe to assume he is a certified dummy.

Seeing as how he actually HAS done this stupid humor bit a few times before and after, I'd say you're wrong... again. Make no mistake about my stance, he is an idiot, but imo he has also managed to level people.

Thread Information