Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DAN DRUFF I think you have someone trying to SCAM or PHISH INFO from an esteemed pfa MEMBER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Karen Nathan Never Pm'd me any message.
    Well, I was only asking for about two days before I stopped, realizing how CREEPY what I was doing REALLY was...

KAREN NATHAN, YOU ARE HERE TO HELP US. NOT TO FUCK US UP!!! IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE. I’VE GOT NO TOE!
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

Well, I was only asking for about two days before I stopped, realizing how CREEPY what I was doing REALLY was...

KAREN NATHAN, YOU ARE HERE TO HELP US. NOT TO FUCK US UP!!! IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?

ACTUALLY, you have four toes... But in all seriousness, is that your ACTUAL foot? O.O

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Though I was being scammed yesterday, my old boss texted wanting to borrow a few hundred bucks for his meds since he has a chronic illness.

I found this odd since he is richer than I am….I had him answer a question that a scammer wouldn’t know then had him call me….sure enough it was him.

Oddly enough he said he’d pay me back on Thursday but had me Zelle the money to an email that wasn’t his?

Great guy but this is weird as hell.
    Why not ask to meet up with him in Person? Scammers are getting VERY crafty nowadays, spoofing Numbers and sounding like other People over the phone. In fact, a Person who still has a landline heard his landline ring and checked the landline Caller ID. The number on his Landline was his OWN cellphone number. He looked at his Cellphone to make completely sure that he hadn't called his Landline by accident. No, he hadn't. He picked up the landline and sure enough, it was a Scammer claiming to be from the IRS and claimed he owed back taxes that could be paid by gift cards. He played along and then laughed and told the Scammer off and the Scammer hung up. So lots of scammers spoof local phone numbers and many People sound like other people over the phone.
    Decent advice, thanks!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Why not ask to meet up with him in Person? Scammers are getting VERY crafty nowadays, spoofing Numbers and sounding like other People over the phone. In fact, a Person who still has a landline heard his landline ring and checked the landline Caller ID. The number on his Landline was his OWN cellphone number. He looked at his Cellphone to make completely sure that he hadn't called his Landline by accident. No, he hadn't. He picked up the landline and sure enough, it was a Scammer claiming to be from the IRS and claimed he owed back taxes that could be paid by gift cards. He played along and then laughed and told the Scammer off and the Scammer hung up. So lots of scammers spoof local phone numbers and many People sound like other people over the phone.
    Decent advice, thanks!
    You're welcome!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

ACTUALLY, you have four toes... But in all seriousness, is that your ACTUAL foot? O.O
    Not his foot. He is black
    -Allergic to the struggle

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Okay, that's good that that is NOT his real foot. I do feel bad for whoever has that foot however...

Comments

The Boz: Public shitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Okay, that's good that that is NOT his real foot. I do feel bad for whoever has that foot however...
    the guy that owns the foot is actually black

Silver
    Load Metric
    It just occurred to me literally a minute ago that I never actually apologized for begging People to lend me money through Zelle.

I completely apologise for begging People to lend me money through Zelle. I am sorry. I had absolutely no Business doing that, and shouldn't have done that even if it only lasted for about a day or two.

Comments

The Boz: You have begged for cash on every forum you have been on. And have sent pictures of others as part of the scam.

Load Metric
    You need attention this badly huh?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    You need attention this badly huh?
    My call out thread to DWAI for publishing my PM to him and innadvertently causing me to get harassed made me realize I didn't actually apologize for begging in the first place.

Comments

The Boz: You deserved to get harassed for trying to grift cash

Thread Information