Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have Photoshop skills?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If a "new" user shows up and asks for a picture to be photoshopped, it gets what it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    You should let desertrunner/lawnmower man back but restricted only to the Missing White woman/Gabby Petito thread.

Desertrunner always had really good links to various law enforcement scanners and other information (even flashlights) which will be good while they search for the boyfriend on the run.

Load Metric
    My statements regarding lawnmower man:

1) The account registered in June, and I validated it because it looked fine. desertrunner did not say it was him.

2) desertrunner has asked before to return to PFA, and I said I felt it wasn't a good idea, and declined.

3) desertrunner and I are still friends, and have continued to be friends even after I banned him. Believe it or not, he didn't even argue after I banned him.

4) desertrunner likely is lawnmower man, though he hasn't told me if it's him or not.

5) Since I did not tell desertrunner he could come back, I am going to have to ban lawnmower man.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Good night sweet prince.

Name:  2CD3282B-2E25-43CC-A286-FF7BA801316A.gif
Views: 195
Size:  975.3 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: funniest thing i ever saw rep

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Sonatine's now REDACTED post was top tier HOF worthy.

Too many posts getting REDACTED. This site isn't fun any more.

per guidance from management:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Wait so you’re saying D.R. is likely Lawnmower man but you aren’t certain but you’re banning him anyway? You obviously know it’s him if you’re banning him so why are you being vague and trying to protect him? And why are you still friends with such a dirtbag who clearly has no respect for you and your wishes?
    Believe it or not, I still haven't had a discussion with desertrunner about it. Yes, I am annoyed he did this. He never asked, "Can I come back as a dupe?" He asked if he could come back as himself, and I said no.

Presumably he created this dupe in June, wanting to attempt to be a "new" poster here, thought better of it for 3 months, and then decided to give it a shot this week.

Once the suspicions were raised about him, I looked more into the account and concluded it was likely to be him. If I banned an innocent lookalike, lawnmower man can easily message me through the Contact Us form, or by texting the radio number.

I haven't liked desertrunner's behavior in relation to this forum, but in all other aspects of our friendship, he's always been very loyal and considerate, so it's kind of weird to see stuff like this. It's almost like two different guys, even though it's the same person.
    Ever wonder why even a real life friend shows you no respect in this regard? Is it his demonstrated mental instability or something more personal?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  desert-mo.png
Views: 195
Size:  720.2 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

gimmick:

splitthis: Funny

Crowe Diddly:

nunbeater: nice

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: more 4 Les

Ryback_feed_me_more: Now this made me legit laugh.. needs a flashlight on his hat though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lawnmower man View Post
    Can you change the T to a D on the bottle?

The hands of a pedophile tbh, look at those grisly nails.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    At the time of latest REDACTED event one of the random ideas i had was sending Desertrunner to spy and cause havoc to the crypto training group.

Wasn't really sure if DR had idle time for it and even though the training group did cause some trouble that punishment could have been excessive for their crimes.

Now it appears DR has some time to waste. Could we possibly send him for a mission? All he has to do is be himself and record it with occasional screenshots.

Load Metric
    At first I thought lawnmower man might be Ben. He posts age appropriate memes for an 11 year old.

I noticed Druff shut off the rep feature for the account. I wouldn’t let him on here but I’d never mess with Druff’s kid.

Name:  EFFF0C79-E0D0-4CDC-8A48-10FAB0C2B9E1.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  185.2 KB

But now I see it’s likely that guy who was on the spectrum. If he starts up with the pedophilia shit again I’m coming for him and I’ve never done that before

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I didn't shut off repping the account.

Looks like that happens when the account is banned. I didn't even know that. Must be a feature of vBulletin.

Thread Information