Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have Photoshop skills?

Banned
    Load Metric

Anyone have Photoshop skills?

Can you change the T to a D on the bottle?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lawnmower man View Post

and hilarity would ensue

Load Metric

I’ve been seeing that sauce around. It’s expensive comparatively. How is it ?

Load Metric
    Send a PM to 4Dragons

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

Jayjami: I laughed too

nunbeater: damn sizzle you crazy

simpdog: He can send it back in 2023
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Send a PM to 4Dragons
    Ok, thanks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I’ve been seeing that sauce around. It’s expensive comparatively. How is it ?
    I havent tried it yet, but will purchase soon and give a report.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    stick to flashlights fuckface

Comments

lawnmower man: Photoshop a flashlight?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Weren't you banned?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Weren't you banned?
    Yes he was.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My statements regarding lawnmower man:

1) The account registered in June, and I validated it because it looked fine. desertrunner did not say it was him.

2) desertrunner has asked before to return to PFA, and I said I felt it wasn't a good idea, and declined.

3) desertrunner and I are still friends, and have continued to be friends even after I banned him. Believe it or not, he didn't even argue after I banned him.

4) desertrunner likely is lawnmower man, though he hasn't told me if it's him or not.

5) Since I did not tell desertrunner he could come back, I am going to have to ban lawnmower man.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I might order some Truff hot sauce now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

1) The account registered in June, and I validated it because it looked fine. desertrunner did not say it was him.

2) desertrunner has asked before to return to PFA, and I said I felt it wasn't a good idea, and declined.

3) desertrunner and I are still friends, and have continued to be friends even after I banned him. Believe it or not, he didn't even argue after I banned him.

4) desertrunner likely is lawnmower man, though he hasn't told me if it's him or not.

5) Since I did not tell desertrunner he could come back, I am going to have to ban lawnmower man.

Why did you delete my other post in the DR thread?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Because I'm addressing the matter here. No point to bump old threads. I answered everything above.

Load Metric

Because I'm addressing the matter here. No point to bump old threads. I answered everything above.
    I made that post way before you decided to address it.

You’ve deleted more posts and locked/completely deleted more threads over the last month than you have over the last few years. It’s a troubling trend.

Silver
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I made that post way before you decided to address it.

You’ve deleted more posts and locked/completely deleted more threads over the last month than you have over the last few years. It’s a troubling trend.
    lol you bumped an old thread to ask a one-liner asking why desertrunner was allowed back so soon.

I un-bumped the thread and answered that exact question here, where it's more relevant because this is an active thread with "lawnmower man" being discussed.

Obviously I'm not covering anything up here.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sonatine's now REDACTED post was top tier HOF worthy.

Too many posts getting REDACTED. This site isn't fun any more.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Yes it indeed was
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Sonatine's now REDACTED post was top tier HOF worthy.

Too many posts getting REDACTED. This site isn't fun any more.
    He's been around here for the entire 9.5 year run of the site and knows not to post dick pics out in the open with no spoiler tags. He did it anyway.

I felt very strongly about this when I started PFA, because I wanted people to be able to browse this site in mixed company without worrying about this shit popping up and embarrassing them when other people walk by or happen to glance at their phone. This was one of the #1 complaints about NWP/DD, especially during the smartphone era which started circa 2007.

Lots of people would tell me at the WSOP or elsewhere, "I used to browse your site a lot, and I thought it was hilarious, but too many gross pics kept popping up and I couldn't ever feel safe browsing it unless I was by myself, so I kinda got out of the habit of opening it."

I also noticed the same. I was afraid to browse my own site in mixed company. Therefore, when I started PFA, I made sure it wouldn't be like that.

It irritates me that certain people here won't respect this long-standing request of mine, and feel they will just do whatever the fuck they want.

However, as long as it doesn't happen too often, I just remove the post and don't take any action to ban or restrict the user doing it, provided that they're a regular poster here.

Silver
    Load Metric

Wait so you’re saying D.R. is likely Lawnmower man but you aren’t certain but you’re banning him anyway? You obviously know it’s him if you’re banning him so why are you being vague and trying to protect him? And why are you still friends with such a dirtbag who clearly has no respect for you and your wishes?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Wait so you’re saying D.R. is likely Lawnmower man but you aren’t certain but you’re banning him anyway? You obviously know it’s him if you’re banning him so why are you being vague and trying to protect him? And why are you still friends with such a dirtbag who clearly has no respect for you and your wishes?
    Believe it or not, I still haven't had a discussion with desertrunner about it. Yes, I am annoyed he did this. He never asked, "Can I come back as a dupe?" He asked if he could come back as himself, and I said no.

Presumably he created this dupe in June, wanting to attempt to be a "new" poster here, thought better of it for 3 months, and then decided to give it a shot this week.

Once the suspicions were raised about him, I looked more into the account and concluded it was likely to be him. If I banned an innocent lookalike, lawnmower man can easily message me through the Contact Us form, or by texting the radio number.

I haven't liked desertrunner's behavior in relation to this forum, but in all other aspects of our friendship, he's always been very loyal and considerate, so it's kind of weird to see stuff like this. It's almost like two different guys, even though it's the same person.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Fair enough

Thread Information