Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Lee Roth ROCKS Vegas!!!!!11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I couldn't get into Van Hagar. I tried, but it just wasn't the same to me. David Lee Roth, despite all of his attention whoring antics, was an important part of VH. Even as a kid I could tell the guy was an asshole, but I still loved him and was highly disappointed when I heard he was leaving. I really liked the "1984" album, and felt they had a lot more good stuff in them if they had just stayed together.

Nothing against Hagar, he just didn't quite fit.

I did like this song of Sammy's prior to his VH days:

A lot of younger people don't remember or don't know about the idiotc 55 MPH national speed limit. Try driving from LA to Vegas going 55 MPH, and tell me how you like it.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Great song along with Finish what ya started.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Is DLR running low on Jew gold?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Here is a modern history lesson for you. Easy has been DEAD for 25 years, and Cube while a nice career is worth like 10% of Dre. Dre won. Nobody gives a shit about the other guys in the band.

Get some business about yourself and stop debating a subject you are clearly overmatched on.

DRE WAS NEVER LEAD SINGER OF ANYTHING. STAY ON TOPIC BUB
    BUB MY ROTATOR CUFF IS ABOUT HEALED. WHEN FULLY HEALED I WILL STAY ON TOPIC ON YOUR FACE. THAT IS IF YOUR COVID PARANOID COUNTRY WILL LET THIS SMOOTH OPERATOR IN, GOT IT SPINARELLA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I couldn't get into Van Hagar. I tried, but it just wasn't the same to me. David Lee Roth, despite all of his attention whoring antics, was an important part of VH. Even as a kid I could tell the guy was an asshole, but I still loved him and was highly disappointed when I heard he was leaving. I really liked the "1984" album, and felt they had a lot more good stuff in them if they had just stayed together.

A lot of younger people don't remember or don't know about the idiotc 55 MPH national speed limit. Try driving from LA to Vegas going 55 MPH, and tell me how you like it.
    I saw Van Halen open for Black Sabbath in 1978. They blew them off the stage. Sammy used to play Bakersfield every year, so I saw him many times. He is an excellent guitarist, but Eddie is an all time great. I saw VH with Sammy as well. Roth is a much better front man, but who cares? It’s was all about Eddie. I’d pay to see him play anytime. RIP.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really wanted to see VH, but I was far too young to take myself there during the Roth days, as I was only 13 when Roth officially left the band in 1985. Once Hagar took over, I lost interest for the most part, though I did try to like it.

Had Roth stayed with VH until 1988 when I started driving, I probably would have gone and seen them. Oh well.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I really wanted to see VH, but I was far too young to take myself there during the Roth days, as I was only 13 when Roth officially left the band in 1985. Once Hagar took over, I lost interest for the most part, though I did try to like it.

Had Roth stayed with VH until 1988 when I started driving, I probably would have gone and seen them. Oh well.
    VH with Hagar had 3-4 songs as good as any Roth was in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I saw Van Halen open for Black Sabbath in 1978. They blew them off the stage. Sammy used to play Bakersfield every year, so I saw him many times. He is an excellent guitarist, but Eddie is an all time great. I saw VH with Sammy as well. Roth is a much better front man, but who cares? It’s was all about Eddie. I’d pay to see him play anytime. RIP.
    To each his own but Sammy was a lead singer more than a guitarist. Check out Montrose. Ronnie Montrose was arguably every bit as good as Eddie

this video backs both statements

Load Metric

DRE WAS NEVER LEAD SINGER OF ANYTHING. STAY ON TOPIC BUB
    BUB MY ROTATOR CUFF IS ABOUT HEALED. WHEN FULLY HEALED I WILL STAY ON TOPIC ON YOUR FACE. THAT IS IF YOUR COVID PARANOID COUNTRY WILL LET THIS SMOOTH OPERATOR IN, GOT IT SPINARELLA?

Please show up on my doorstep at your earliest convenience. Seriously. Sneak across the border, idgaf, just make this happen. You got the money right? Piece of cake. Enough talk, let’s walk.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric

Please show up on my doorstep at your earliest convenience. Seriously. Sneak across the border, idgaf, just make this happen. You got the money right? Piece of cake. Enough talk, let’s walk.
    Talk when my rotator cuff heals. Friends call me Randall.

Load Metric

Talk when my rotator cuff heals. Friends call me Randall.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    After Black Sabbath kicked Ozzy out of the band for his drug issues, Sabbath returned to town with Dio, and redeemed themselves:

Of course, Ozzy found the great Randy Rhoads, and had a remarkable comeback:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Black Sabbath was not a hair band
    Van Haley was all hair and covered a great song

Stick to chasing ambulances

Silver
    Load Metric
    I was honestly expecting tbis thread to be highly praising David Lee Roth's Vegas Performance from reading the Title. Usually "Rocks," means did really well. Your Thread was a 180 from what I expected. Maybe "Fails," would have been a better word than "Rocks,".

Comments

The Boz: Get help for your gambling problem you degenerate

Thread Information