Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biased “Audit” by Incompetent Trump Partisans in Arizona shows Biden won by MORE Votes

Load Metric

Biased “Audit” by Incompetent Trump Partisans in Arizona shows Biden won by MORE Votes

They announced beforehand that they would find fraud but they didn’t. Biden’s vote was actually undercounted by 99 and Trump’s was overcounted by 262.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/u...ump-biden.html

Republican state and local officials are so afraid of Trump they’ll go along with his bullshit stolen election claims even though they know they’re bullshit. Now WI, PA and TX are starting their own “audits” that also will find no fraud whatsoever. At huge taxpayer expense. Trump actually won Texas, are they hoping to prove he won by more?

Of course despite finding no fraud at all they will use this as an excuse to push for more voting restrictions to rig elections in their favor. And the next time they lose an election they’ll whip up another violent mob like Trump did, trying to pull off a coup and further erode faith in our system.

Team Retard, democracy would like to have a word with you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :gold

splitthis: False

BCR: Offset crazy grandma

zealanddonk: Getting the count right is important.

lawnmower man: False.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    They announced beforehand that they would find fraud but they didn’t. Biden’s vote was actually undercounted by 99 and Trump’s was overcounted by 262.

Republican state and local officials are so afraid of Trump they’ll go along with his bullshit stolen election claims even though they know they’re bullshit. Now WI, PA and TX are starting their own “audits” that also will find no fraud whatsoever. At huge taxpayer expense. Trump actually won Texas, are they hoping to prove he won by more?

Of course despite finding no fraud at all they will use this as an excuse to push for more voting restrictions to rig elections in their favor. And the next time they lose an election they’ll whip up another violent mob like Trump did, trying to pull off a coup and further erode faith in our system.

Awful, isn't it? Mr Trump is a graceless and sore loser. He should be ashamed of himself for what he did but he is also a shameless person. The republicans are destined to lose again if the major voices of the party are Mr Trump and the scoundrel George Bush. They just won't learn. I am begging them to put someone up there I can get behind and they never do.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Your begging on this matter is probably as effective as “thoughts and prayers”.

Walter Sobchak: Credit for this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The audits are dumb and I never supported them. The correct play was to admit defeat when it was clear Trump lost, and move on.

With that said, you are kidding yourself if you think Democrats care about democracy. All they are about is passing ridiculous laws to squeeze more votes out of their base, because it's apparently too much trouble to go to a polling place on election day.

Any opposition to these idiotic changes gets answered with charges of racism, and then spineless corporations repeat it, resulting in stupidity like the MLB All Star Game being moved out of Atlanta.

Also I should remind you that we were hearing for years that Hillary only lost because of Russian collusion, and that Stacey Abrams was the true governor of Georgia. Plenty of sore losers on your side of the aisle, Walter.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It is ridiculous to require people to vote on a particular day!!!

splitthis: Offset

nunbeater: revisionist bullshit

zealanddonk: Whataboutism is an illness

Sloppy Joe: Post-scandal whudda, love to see it!

DJ_Chaps: Fuck these clowns

Load Metric
    They will prove that he is an even bigger loser than they previously thought.

Comments

MumblesBadly: That blue flag is GOLD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The audits are dumb and I never supported them. The correct play was to admit defeat when it was clear Trump lost, and move on.

With that said, you are kidding yourself if you think Democrats care about democracy. All they are about is passing ridiculous laws to squeeze more votes out of their base, because it's apparently too much trouble to go to a polling place on election day.

Any opposition to these idiotic changes gets answered with charges of racism, and then spineless corporations repeat it, resulting in stupidity like the MLB All Star Game being moved out of Atlanta.

Also I should remind you that we were hearing for years that Hillary only lost because of Russian collusion, and that Stacey Abrams was the true governor of Georgia. Plenty of sore losers on your side of the aisle, Walter.
    Says the guy who didn’t even vote in person in the recent recall election because it would have been inconvenient for him health risk-wise!!!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

True, but when we lose, we don’t try to overthrow the government.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Also this

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Hmm.. . . .paging Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton, please call the front desk. Perkins Coie is on line 1 and Fusion GPS and Mr Comey are holding for you too.

Load Metric
    Name:  CA37C203-12B8-4E99-972F-CE014C20FB7A.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  232.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Audit hasnt been released yet isnt due out for another short minute.. Whats leaking out was and is misinformation mostly from sources who are trying to discredit shit.. Oh while were at it can we talk about the Federal and state crimes committed in Colorado by their Sec of State and .. (Drumroll...) DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS... They in total violation of federal and state law destroyed the entire voting records from the 2020 election this past May (Federal law requires 22 months of retention while Colorado is 2 yrs total meaning Nov 2022)... This wasnt an accident by any means no way in hell..

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Could you be any dumber

lawnmower man:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Audit hasnt been released yet isnt due out for another short minute.. Whats leaking out was and is misinformation mostly from sources who are trying to discredit shit.. Oh while were at it can we talk about the Federal and state crimes committed in Colorado by their Sec of State and .. (Drumroll...) DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS... They in total violation of federal and state law destroyed the entire voting records from the 2020 election this past May (Federal law requires 22 months of retention while Colorado is 2 yrs total meaning Nov 2022)... This wasnt an accident by any means no way in hell..
    You were incredibly wrong yet again, in your own state, FTmonkeyRyback. Biden even won bigger. Now you try to distract from how laughably wrong you were. Rinse and repeat.

Load Metric

It’s not being a sore loser if the accusations are true. The Russian collusion and the voter purge in GA actually happened, and there’s proof. By contrast, there is no proof that any state was stolen from Trump.

False equivalence at its finest.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Hmm.. . . .paging Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton, please call the front desk. Perkins Coie is on line 1 and Fusion GPS and Mr Comey are holding for you too.
    Did they attempt a coup to overthrow the government? No.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Changing the rules mid game without any debate, mailing out millions of ballots, and then harvesting them for months on end absolutely destroyed the integrity of the election.

At the very least, mail in voting destroyed the appearance of integrity.

But the usual suspects Democrats will never admit that. Because they don't have any tegrity.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Wrong

lawnmower man:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Did they attempt a coup to overthrow the government? No.
    was more like a guided tour, police let them in, media censored any video showing this and highly edited footage to push a narrative.

watch out for the old ladies waving American flags!

Comments

Sidewinder: preach

lawnmower man:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What's the point of the audits? When results come back that don't align with the smooth brained preconceived notions they disregard the audit anyway. Like it was never preformed. At first I thought some audits were a good idea to try and restore some voter confidence after all the damage Trump's lies did. Now it's clear they're a huge waste of money. These idiots are convinced Trump won, the Earth is flat and Oprah is a pedophile child blood drinking devil worshiper.

Funny thing, Trump had up on his website how great and highly respected the Arizona auditors are. Results came back that he didn't like and all of a sudden that statement is gone from his website. Shocking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    What's the point of the audits? When results come back that don't align with the smooth brained preconceived notions they disregard the audit anyway. Like it was never preformed. At first I thought some audits were a good idea to try and restore some voter confidence after all the damage Trump's lies did. Now it's clear they're a huge waste of money. These idiots are convinced Trump won, the Earth is flat and Oprah is a pedophile child blood drinking devil worshiper.

Funny thing, Trump had up on his website how great and highly respected the Arizona auditors are. Results came back that he didn't like and all of a sudden that statement is gone from his website. Shocking.
    They will just babble on about mail in ballots and ballot harvesting. They lose every single court case. Every audit is laughable. When they run an audit where literally every single person running it is a Trump tard, they still can’t find proof of a single person who had their ballot harvested and says I didn’t vote.

What they do find is Trump got a +350 vote advantage and lost even worse. Thank God it wasn’t Florida in 2000. Bush won the whole state by 537 votes. This is one county of a little over 2.1 million, not a state of nearly 30 million. I’ll assume it was honest mistakes not being a conspiracy theorist, but they wouldn’t if it was Biden who had 350 votes to his advantage after an audit by a partisan Dem group.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

They will just babble on about mail in ballots and ballot harvesting. They lose every single court case. Every audit is laughable. When they run an audit where literally every single person running it is a Trump tard, they still can’t find proof of a single person who had their ballot harvested and says I didn’t vote.

What they do find is Trump got a +350 vote advantage and lost even worse. Thank God it wasn’t Florida in 2000. Bush won the whole state by 537 votes. This is one county of a little over 2.1 million, not a state of nearly 30 million. I’ll assume it was honest mistakes not being a conspiracy theorist, but they wouldn’t if it was Biden who had 350 votes to his advantage after an audit by a partisan Dem group.
    Georgia election was run by all Republicans who voted for Trump as well. I believe they counted the votes 3 times. It's so painful to be associated with these retards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Changing the rules mid game without any debate, mailing out millions of ballots, and then harvesting them for months on end absolutely destroyed the integrity of the election.

But the usual suspects Democrats will never admit that. Because they don't have any tegrity.
    So, did anyone who was not entitled to vote cast a vote? How many?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Georgia election was run by all Republicans who voted for Trump as well. I believe they counted the votes 3 times. It's so painful to be associated with these retards.
    Then how about refusing to be associated with them?

GA has already changed its law so the gerrymandered Republican legislature can award the election to whoever they want, regardless of how the people actually voted. In other words the election is now a sham. A Potemkin election. Like in North Korea and China where they have “elections” and shockingly the communists win every time. This is what the Republicans have been reduced to in their pathetic attempt to retain power and implement their Taliban policies.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

So, did anyone who was not entitled to vote cast a vote? How many?
    Mail in voting opens up lots of potential exploits. To argue otherwise makes you either naďve or dishonest.

Even Biden argued this fact prior to 2020. Harris, too.

You don't think activists who have convinced themselves they are voting out LiTerALLY HiTLeR would exploit a known hole, over and over again, if they could?

How about the Russians or Chinese?

Are states sharing voter rolls to make sure voters only voted in one state? I'd love to know what protections, if any, are in place.

At the very least, it would have been nice to have an open and honest debate about the potential consequences of completely changing how voting is done.

Pausing the count on election night, then taking days to count the final % of the vote is bad for the appearance of integrity. We didn't have these problems prior to 2020.

Also, I'll be honest. The last thing I want is for every low info idiot to get automatically registered to vote when they get their license, and then mailed a ballot.

Either register as absentee or show up to vote. Low info, feelings based voters is great for Team Bluetard though.

Thread Information