Thread: Students at Pennsylvania university are warned they could be punished if they fail to use the preferred pronoun for classmates

Load Metric

Students at Pennsylvania university are warned they could be punished if they fail to use the preferred pronoun for classmates

Fucking Libtards are out of control. SMH

Students at a Pennsylvania university could face disciplinary actions if they don’t respect their classmates’ preferred gender pronouns.

Point Park University in Pittsburgh sent out a new policy to students ahead of the 2021/22 school year regarding ‘misgendering, pronoun misuse and deadnaming,’ an email obtained by Campus Reform said.

Deadnaming is the use of a person’s legal ‘dead’ name rather than that person’s chosen name.

‘Any individual who has been informed of another person’s gender identity, pronouns, or chosen name is expected to respect that individual,’ the email reads.

‘While the University recognizes the aspect of intent versus impact, we must recognize that regardless of the intent, if an individual is impacted in a harmful way, action could be taken if a complaint is filed,’ it continues.

Full Article Here: https://blackchristiannews.com/2021/...or-classmates/

Load Metric
    It’s a PRIVATE university with about 4100 students. Who GIVES a fuck??? Hell! At Brigham Young University, unmarried students who get caught (or confess) to having premarital sex can be disciplined for breaking BYU’s Honor Code.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-23-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    It’s a PRIVATE university with about 4100 students. Who GIVES a fuck??? Hell! At Brigham Young University, unmarried students who get caught (or confess) to having premarital sex can be disciplined for breaking BYU’s Honor Code.
    I know this wasn't your desired result, but yes, the mormon/woke campus analogy is quite proper.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's a like a burger joint known for mixing in some fine hose meat. You don't go there. Spend your money wisely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    It's a like a burger joint known for mixing in some fine hose meat. You don't go there. Spend your money wisely.
    Not sure if "hose" is typo or not....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Not sure if "hose" is typo or not....
    Typo, should have been horse but it's a Freudian for sure

Comments

gut: Hoser

Gold
    Load Metric

I think because yes, one small idiot school doing this and everyone else rejecting it is no big deal but, in the woke culture these things have a way of spreading especially when it comes to rules that make it a punishable offense to offend a trans person. There will be more rules in the future too for us all to follow too. Woke people are very proud of themselves for having already eliminated or deemed offensive so many things in our culture. They are the arbiters of what constitutes free speech and free will. I appreciate that PFA is anti-woke

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I think because yes, one small idiot school doing this and everyone else rejecting it is no big deal but, in the woke culture these things have a way of spreading especially when it comes to rules that make it a punishable offense to offend a trans person. There will be more rules in the future too for us all to follow too. Woke people are very proud of themselves for having already eliminated or deemed offensive so many things in our culture. They are the arbiters of what constitutes free speech and free will. I appreciate that PFA is anti-woke
    I've said it before and will say it again, change is the only constant. A few generations back blacks could not eat in certain restaurants, being gay was illegal. Your generation does not last past your generation.

Gold
    Load Metric

I've said it before and will say it again, change is the only constant. A few generations back blacks could not eat in certain restaurants, being gay was illegal. Your generation does not last past your generation.
    hey les, you've been very pleasant and have been making great posts since your break a few weeks ago. You've said a few things that I genuinely liked and appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the biggest problem with this rule...

You might picture that this is aimed at jerks who call an obvious trans person their birth pronoun, such as a trans person who dresses, acts, and presents female. If this person is doing all they can to appear female, and you call them "he" just for spite, I can see where the university wants that sort of behavior stopped.

However, this requires ALL pronouns to be both remembered and respected. So if one person wants to be known as "ze", another "yo", and another "they", you need to memorize this, or you're committing a violation.

Furthermore, if a dude who was born male, dresses male, and acts male wants to be called "she", you have to do it, according to this rule. There are plenty of so-called "trans" people who make zero effort to appear as the opposite gender, and simply want you to "accept" they are what they say.

The whole thing is ridiculous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You might picture that this is aimed at jerks who call an obvious trans person their birth pronoun, such as a trans person who dresses, acts, and presents female. If this person is doing all they can to appear female, and you call them "he" just for spite, I can see where the university wants that sort of behavior stopped.

However, this requires ALL pronouns to be both remembered and respected. So if one person wants to be known as "ze", another "yo", and another "they", you need to memorize this, or you're committing a violation.

Furthermore, if a dude who was born male, dresses male, and acts male wants to be called "she", you have to do it, according to this rule. There are plenty of so-called "trans" people who make zero effort to appear as the opposite gender, and simply want you to "accept" they are what they say.

When talking to someone or about someone first names are the go to. Unless you have a beef with a person you would use their first or last names even if they were not present. Using any other means of identifying them, such as a jerk, punk or whatever has been done forever. Adding gender-ism to the mix is simply another dig at a person your not a fan of.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Platinum
    Load Metric

The solution is super easy, barely an inconvenience, anyone whose pronoun you cannot remember…don’t waste your time talking to them, better safe than sorry.

Load Metric

What if the offended person suffers from multiple personality disorder and they have 3 different split personalities. You're totally fucked.

Load Metric
    I always wanted to corrupt one of those innocent blonde Mormon girls. Hardly knew any so had to settle for Catholics who are much easier. The bigger a sin it is the happier it makes me.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I always wanted to corrupt one of those innocent blonde Mormon girls. Hardly knew any so had to settle for Catholics who are much easier. The bigger a sin it is the happier it makes me.
    I'm glad you said this Walter. I was beginning to think having a little dirt on you was against the democrat platform.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I'm glad you said this Walter. I was beginning to think having a little dirt on you was against the democrat platform.
    The dirtier the better.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information