Thread: Morals/Ethics pop-Quiz. (mostly morals)

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question Morals/Ethics pop-Quiz. (mostly morals)

Ethics sometimes in Life slip away as they are dispensable in certain societys..

We concentrate on Morals....

Not easy to answer...you must be brutally honest with yourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    It would depend on who he or she killed. If it was some douchebag like Tucker Carlson or Gavin Newsom, the answer would be a big no. If it was a child? Maybe I would turn them in.

Thats Honest...t.y for that Jayjami.

Let us broaden the Q.....Your son admits to you He has killed his 2 yr GF who you like and you know her folks......

That's a tuff spot I never wish no one in.... That is a Q.
    _______________________NEW POST________________________

Ok It is time to get brutally Honest with Ourselves in our own privacy..

I see a Lotta talk about morals,ethics,being bandied about this ,that and the other.....

It is time gentlemen to jump on the stand and take a brutal shoe shine 0f your Soul....(u all got one, my story).

You can laugh, joke,make comments, the regular business ya can give me....

But...But always a But... By the time you venture to far ...
    You will know before the words are digested, before you form a response Yea,nay,or a Razz...

You will know what your silent answer is....
    and a lotta ppl lie ,even alone in their own hole w/o a Soul around and No G-D,spirit in their heart... shall know theirselves..

Admit or not, say it out loud or not...YOU WILL KNOW YOURSELF....
    ________________At least 5 of youse probably shd read no further for fear of creating inner turmoils,I shd say excerberate 'em.....TRUTH of SELf is a serious situation indeed....

So we sally forth as MR Horneys decendants ( ; 0/) Overlords once cried !! "Tallyyyy Ho!"

I shall give 2 examples and you shall have either Choice 1 or choice 2.

It is hard to do. Only Your initial Reading will be sincere to you.

"Jayjami" and I conversed on whether you'd Put CHILD into the gears of the wheels of Justice which do turn slow and grind hard no lie....

You saw our Repartee 1st 3 paragraphs.....

LAST WARNINGS____________________YOU gonna know yr Heart____

REAL LIFE #1:

Your Best Cousin,Yr best Pal, Yr brother, bread and butter, always with one another...

Your Cousin admits K****ng a Man., No Doubt, Man is Missed,Man is found....

NO,I DON'T ask what you do, nay, We shall do our Soul searching beyond such simplicity of a Q.
    We way past asking do we turn him in. This Not yr real world.byby ETHICS, now we concentrate on Morals.

....If that was your thought and you did turn him in , Bravo for you...you a square- John and in LIFE >SQUARES always have more fun".
    Dont forget that kids..! Squares have more fun! and stay free!
    Now Buckle up Son.

Mans Family finds out your Cousin Done it..
    Your family ,M*****ed mans family, yr friends ,the are all looking and looking ,hither and thither and yon ...to no avail...

Your Uncle and Father are told your Cousin is a walking Dead man.(Women have 0.0% clue) World is all ok w/Moms/Sisses between salons and shopping...

YOU are told. You are asked, you lie never to Pop..

You know your Cousin at the Hunting lodge.(NOT MT Charleston rotary cabin)
    You tell Pops and His Pop ,yeah he up there...your very sad...powerless

M*****ed Mans Family, eh , they are told as they shd be (No real world police exist).......
    These are Your peoples Friends, your Cousin was a shmuck, a fk up.
    Your 1/2 a fk up.....

The Ppl give Yr Uncle a choice ,

1. You guys handle the "hunting accident" or

2. a Low down evil Stranger go do the laundry .

1a. You gave pops & uncle a begging and told cousin you got a "Part" in L.A. and you gotta leave town a week or so..til 96 yankees win.
    This is for the 2021 PC crowd just to show the guys ,the Pops wasn't a monster to his kid. 2 yrs was enuf. sorta like Jail living in L.A compared to MANHATTANyc...poor kid lived his rest a daze knowing his Pops and Uncle done the deed..dangggg. what you do? (see edit notes)

speaking of laundry, RIP Gabby "Pretty toes" ....

hahahah
    No ,not yet..not that easy to say 1 or 2.. .... you wish... think.
    You 3 have to converse,scheme,ponder,regret,strenghten each other, no matter what you think or want.
    Yr Uncle and pop handling the "accident".

You want yr Cousin,son,nephew executed like a dog in the woods?

Or you all go Hunting and he happy after him being on lam, holed up like it was Corona x's hahahahaha
    ,eating,drinking,and BSing and then just you know..."accident".
    Hunting accidents happen upstate NY 100x a yr.

OR are u the Kid in L.a for 2 yrs destroying yrself with loose women good dr**s and no sense of time.?

You all know yr sincere answer....

_________________________-real life #2--------------------------

You got yr best, most Fav Dog..Its Dying.. bad shape...
    You live on huge MTn 50 miles from Vet... Dog detest Town and Vets...

You got a cabin, no elect, a stove, Dog love rolling around rug by stove...

1. Do you hug kiss and roll around with yr dog in the dark glow of the stove and have yr Uncle slip you a Walther ppl .9mm and empty the clip into her head and cradle her and bury her nice and deep in a good rug?

or are you the sort

2.That would Load yr dog in back truck, have it stressing knowing where she going ,drive 50 miles and thats your last moments?

You know already your truthful answers...

These are true stories from the naked City, where there's 8,000,000 stories or some bologna....
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-17-2021 at 10:09 PM. Reason: 1a.was added for P.C. crowd to show Pops gave kid a out and kid took it.Pop wasnt a bad guy sorta.save ppls emotions.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Do some more meth bro.

Comments

shoeshine box: I actually almost wish I could brother..word.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Tight life obsessing over some dude on an 8th tier poker forum.

Tight fucking life nerd.

Comments

shoeshine box: prophyfol whatever reverse nerd is.

Load Metric
    Weardo

Comments

shoeshine box: Weirdo. Wouldmyou turn yr kids in.if u had any?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Weardo
    Never done it but that has to be meth. If you talked to a psych doctor in this fashion they would commit you for further examination

Comments

shoeshine box: well ,yr 50-50. no meth involved.

Load Metric
    Ethics sometimes in Life slip away as they are dispensable in certain societys..

We concentrate on Morals....

Not easy to answer...you must be brutally honest with yourselves...

Thats Honest...t.y for that Jayjami.

Let us broaden the Q.....Your son admits to you He has killed his 2 yr GF who you like and you know her folks......

That's a tuff spot I never wish no one in.... That is a Q.
    _______________________NEW POST________________________

Ok It is time to get brutally Honest with Ourselves in our own privacy..

I see a Lotta talk about morals,ethics,being bandied about this ,that and the other.....

It is time gentlemen to jump on the stand and take a brutal shoe shine 0f your Soul....(u all got one, my story).

You can laugh, joke,make comments, the regular business ya can give me....

But...But always a But... By the time you venture to far ...
    You will know before the words are digested, before you form a response Yea,nay,or a Razz...

You will know what your silent answer is....
    and a lotta ppl lie ,even alone in their own hole w/o a Soul around and No G-D,spirit in their heart... shall know theirselves..

Admit or not, say it out loud or not...YOU WILL KNOW YOURSELF....
    ________________At least 5 of youse probably shd read no further for fear of creating inner turmoils,I shd say excerberate 'em.....TRUTH of SELf is a serious situation indeed....

So we sally forth as MR Horneys decendants ( ; 0/) Overlords once cried !! "Tallyyyy Ho!"

I shall give 2 examples and you shall have either Choice 1 or choice 2.

It is hard to do. Only Your initial Reading will be sincere to you.

"Jayjami" and I conversed on whether you'd Put CHILD into the gears of the wheels of Justice which do turn slow and grind hard no lie....

You saw our Repartee 1st 3 paragraphs.....

LAST WARNINGS____________________YOU gonna know yr Heart____

REAL LIFE #1:

Your Best Cousin,Yr best Pal, Yr brother, bread and butter, always with one another...

Your Cousin admits K****ng a Man., No Doubt, Man is Missed,Man is found....

NO,I DON'T ask what you do, nay, We shall do our Soul searching beyond such simplicity of a Q.
    We way past asking do we turn him in. This Not yr real world.byby ETHICS, now we concentrate on Morals.

....If that was your thought and you did turn him in , Bravo for you...you a square- John and in LIFE >SQUARES always have more fun".
    Dont forget that kids..! Squares have more fun! and stay free!
    Now Buckle up Son.

Mans Family finds out your Cousin Done it..
    Your family ,M*****ed mans family, yr friends ,the are all looking and looking ,hither and thither and yon ...to no avail...

Your Uncle and Father are told your Cousin is a walking Dead man.(Women have 0.0% clue) World is all ok w/Moms/Sisses between salons and shopping...

YOU are told. You are asked, you lie never to Pop..

You know your Cousin at the Hunting lodge.(NOT MT Charleston rotary cabin)
    You tell Pops and His Pop ,yeah he up there...your very sad...powerless

M*****ed Mans Family, eh , they are told as they shd be (No real world police exist).......
    These are Your peoples Friends, your Cousin was a shmuck, a fk up.
    Your 1/2 a fk up.....

The Ppl give Yr Uncle a choice ,

1. You guys handle the "hunting accident" or

2. a Low down evil Stranger go do the laundry .

1a. You gave pops & uncle a begging and told cousin you got a "Part" in L.A. and you gotta leave town a week or so..til 96 yankees win.
    This is for the 2021 PC crowd just to show the guys ,the Pops wasn't a monster to his kid. 2 yrs was enuf. sorta like Jail living in L.A compared to MANHATTANyc...poor kid lived his rest a daze knowing his Pops and Uncle done the deed..dangggg. what you do? (see edit notes)

speaking of laundry, RIP Gabby "Pretty toes" ....

hahahah
    No ,not yet..not that easy to say 1 or 2.. .... you wish... think.
    You 3 have to converse,scheme,ponder,regret,strenghten each other, no matter what you think or want.
    Yr Uncle and pop handling the "accident".

You want yr Cousin,son,nephew executed like a dog in the woods?

Or you all go Hunting and he happy after him being on lam, holed up like it was Corona x's hahahahaha
    ,eating,drinking,and BSing and then just you know..."accident".
    Hunting accidents happen upstate NY 100x a yr.

OR are u the Kid in L.a for 2 yrs destroying yrself with loose women good dr**s and no sense of time.?

You all know yr sincere answer....

_________________________-real life #2--------------------------

You got yr best, most Fav Dog..Its Dying.. bad shape...
    You live on huge MTn 50 miles from Vet... Dog detest Town and Vets...

You got a cabin, no elect, a stove, Dog love rolling around rug by stove...

1. Do you hug kiss and roll around with yr dog in the dark glow of the stove and have yr Uncle slip you a Walther ppl .9mm and empty the clip into her head and cradle her and bury her nice and deep in a good rug?

or are you the sort

2.That would Load yr dog in back truck, have it stressing knowing where she going ,drive 50 miles and thats your last moments?

You know already your truthful answers...

These are true stories from the naked City, where there's 8,000,000 stories or some bologna....

Comments

shoeshine box: Willisssssss.............wtf ! hahah

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Would you or Would You NOT turn yr Child in knowing they Mu****d their BF/GF/Husband/wife/stranger etc. ????

REAL LIFE: What if you knew yr daughters friend was responsible for a road wreck that Ki**ed a man? And no one said anything...Now you know...what u do?

A.: Daughter,mother did nothing..... They both is scum. IMO, both Mother and daughter are No Morals. Ethics I'm not up to speed with...

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    The effort put forth, carpal tunnel endured, fingertips blistered, was WELL Worth every stroke for the 1 sincere, bring tear to me eye that I rcv'd "Par Avion" from a well respected,in good graces of most User...
    I thank you for the brutally honest reply.

_______________________--REAL LIFE_______________________-

In NYC when a O.D./death occurs in a Apt. building the Coroner makes everyone vacate the premises, yellow tape it off for 24 hrs.

(*1."Illicit behavior may actually be unethical, such as cheating on an exam, but it may also simply be behavior that a society disapproves of for (for example) religious reasons that is not inherently unethical, such as homosexuality in some parts of the US and other countries.")

So there You are partying butt naked doing illicit behaviors?^, and immoral? but certainly indecent and questionable behavior w/all the paraphernalia assct'd w/such acts strewed hither and yon...

So now yr shittyuation is thus:

Daylight starts to break and one of you'se is D.o.A. ,Dead on AWAKEning.

So of course after composing yrself ,YOU immed.
    (Clean Up Paraphernalia in apt is a given? You think.)

1. Call ambulance /police knowing it's a long day ahead..
    1a. put one a u in a cold bath/shower and call w/o cleaning up(for PC crowd)
    2. Drag 1 of yourselves into a hallway's roof door stairwell?
    whilst Other goes back to apt., clean up have a beer, and be out in the street w/the 8am Squares for a few days Uptown??

Who are you? WHOoooooooooo ...2 is most common story in 8 million bologna stories.

1a. is correct answer to hang SSbx.....

1.is ok
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-18-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would you or Would You NOT turn yr Child in knowing they Mu****d their BF/GF/Husband/wife/stranger etc. ????

REAL LIFE: What if you knew yr daughters friend was responsible for a road wreck that Ki**ed a man? And no one said anything...Now you know...what u do?

A.: Daughter,mother did nothing..... They both is scum. IMO, both Mother and daughter are No Morals. Ethics I'm not up to speed with...
    Ok, now I get your thought on a tough question. We're talking about unconditional love as in a relationship with a son or daughter. This would have to be a one off, meaning there were no prior signs of mental instability. If that was the case my lips would be sealed. Screw anyone with an alternate opinion.

If the loved one had a serious mental health condition that was going no where I would spill the beans, I think

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Ok, now I get your thought on a tough question. We're talking about unconditional love as in a relationship with a son or daughter. This would have to be a one off, meaning there were no prior signs of mental instability. If that was the case my lips would be sealed. Screw anyone with an alternate opinion.

If the loved one had a serious mental health condition that was going no where I would spill the beans, I think

Another Poster I Thank for being Frank here. By the By. IT iS Daughters Friend that Mom & daughter protecting
    ... I tell all that read it is Not easy to say aloud what you did brother..
    you think so as you live so..... u make it look ez.
    but it It ain';t so...Easy. for all. you know yrself better than most IMO,i am not a Clinician. ty for the brutal truth.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

REAL LIFE :

dirty-Laundrys Parents did what I say most folks do, Protect their Kin no matter the case..

No Morals, No ethics, these virtues are easily erased by un-conditional love...

Parents shd have talked him into turning himself in w/a attny.

Who here would of done same as these 2 mis-guided souls?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    REAL LIFE :

dirty-Laundrys Parents did what I say most folks do, Protect their Kin no matter the case..

No Morals, No ethics, these virtues are easily erased by un-conditional love...

Parents shd have talked him into turning himself in w/a attny.

Who here would of done same as these 2 mis-guided souls?
    I'm guessing that in most cases a sick child is the product of sick parents.

Just my take, no numbers to support this. As I said if I knew my offspring was really mentally in-stable I might toss them over but if it was a one time act of passion and the receiving party was known scum I would protect my own.

Lots of extreme variables would have to line up

Thread Information