Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belly's kinda whatever

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Belly's kinda whatever

Not gonna argue I'm not best pleased with some of the shenanigans on this site of late.

But Druff operates his shit in the way he operates it, so when all's said and done we should come together and sail this ship.

I'm chipping in 0.01BTC to the freeroll pot to disperse as the supreme leader sees fit. Might sound like chump change but right now that's $477 up for grabs.

Godspeed sweet price.

Comments

dwai:

Sheesfaced:

JohnCommode: I don't play the freeroll, but that is an outstanding gesture on your part

Walter Sobchak: Nice free roll donation rep

d1sposition: very generous Belly with your time and donation

Dan Druff: very nice

Crowe Diddly: not best pleased with some of the shenanigans rep

tbuck27: tally ho pip pip

gimmick:

splitthis:

simpdog: Good man

YUUP: Makes me proud to be English

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: You Da Man Belly

IamGreek: OPA!

Reno:

FRANKRIZZO: belly is god

country978: very generous thank you

nunbeater: ballin'

Gordman: NICE! Very generous rep!

JeffDime: Very generous!

Daniel72:

Forum Wars: Nice to see that now two good things have come from That Evil Rotten E Token Hack!

Sanlmar: I don’t know what this penance is about but you are forgiven. Purchasing PFA indulgences rep

adamantium:

WillieMcFML: good on ya mate
    Last edited by Belly Buster; 09-16-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    druff acting hella funny, deleting threads like people don't already have them saved and screen shotted

Load Metric
    Damn, how much did you make on REDACTED?

Comments

simpdog: Lol

Belly Buster: give you props sizzler that made me lol

Sheesfaced: Well played

nunbeater: the sizzle strikes
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Try and be a bit more emotionally sensitive, everyone.

No one wants to get served by SJW Druff, we're checking our privileges here now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I wonder about your alterior motives, belly, and why they're giving me acid reflux. You're gonna hear from my lawyers soon, and we'll get the TRUTH ABOUT B. BUSTER!!!

Solid donation, BB!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very generous of you. That 0.01 BTC was 5c when I first became aware of Seals. I remember being on there just to look around (back in 2011, very shortly after my falling out with Micon), and that "Freemoney" guy gave me 1 BTC. I was under some random name which had nothing to do with me, and had no intention to play. I went into some game and just shot off the BTC by raising like a maniac. If only I had cashed it out and held it...

Anyway, we can use this for some kind of freeroll or contest... or maybe a few of them. Any ideas are welcome.

Load Metric
    Anyway, we can use this for some kind of freeroll or contest... or maybe a few of them. Any ideas are welcome.
    since its belly, seems appropriate that it shoudl happen in the poker room, whatever it is.

heads up tourney? been a while since we had one of those.

Comments

WillieMcFML: #FallClassic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    since its belly, seems appropriate that it shoudl happen in the poker room, whatever it is.

Ask Druff what happened last time we had a HU tournament?

Comments

simpdog: Lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Ask Druff what happened last time we had a HU tournament?

I'll bite...
    What happened last time you had a heads up tourney Todd?. You won?

Silver
    Load Metric
    What a kind way to back away from these shady fuckers. Druff find a new poker room managerASAP....
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Gold
    Load Metric
    Very generous of you. That 0.01 BTC was 5c when I first became aware of Seals. I remember being on there just to look around (back in 2011, very shortly after my falling out with Micon), and that "Freemoney" guy gave me 1 BTC. I was under some random name which had nothing to do with me, and had no intention to play. I went into some game and just shot off the BTC by raising like a maniac. If only I had cashed it out and held it...

how about an earlier start time? Last week I tried and tried to stay awake for the free roll. By the time 215am edt rolled around I was done for. You have a lot of east coast fans but like me I'm sure most of them are a bit up there in age and can't wait until 230 to start at tournament.

Comments

IamGreek: This for sure

Load Metric
    I understand with the run of the mill donations Druff needs to allocate the funds the best way he sees fit. However, when a donation like this comes through, I think the correct way to allocate the funds would be to defer to the person making the donation wishes. In this case if BB doesn’t mind if Druff allocates the funds the way he wishes then that is the way to go.

However, if BB would like his donation to go to one specific freeroll to make it a special event, then that’s how it should be allocated. IMHO. In any case, very generous from BB. Since I’ve been part of this forum it has always impressed me how generous he is to take care of the freerolls with very little fanfare. He just goes about it like clockwork.

We all our well served by BB being a part of this community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Props to BB first of all. I agree with Crowe, a match play type tourney is somewhat rare but a lot of fun

Load Metric
    I’ll give my two cents. A stand alone freeroll that is not coordinated with the radio show. Probably on a Friday or Saturday Night that begins somewhere around 10:30 PM EST/7:30 PM PST. This way everyone has a good chance of being able to play. Accounts must be validated 72 hours prior to the freeroll to avoid scavengers trying to jump in and take away from the guys who are more deserving of a chance at the dough. A nice chunky first prize…$250/$150/$75 or something around that. No bounties. If there is a way to slow the structure a bit to allow a little more play/chips, that would be cool as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I’ll give my two cents. A stand alone freeroll that is not coordinated with the radio show. Probably on a Friday or Saturday Night that begins somewhere around 10:30 PM EST/7:30 PM PST. This way everyone has a good chance of being able to play. Accounts must be validated 72 hours prior to the freeroll to avoid scavengers trying to jump in and take away from the guys who are more deserving of a chance at the dough. A nice chunky first prize…$250/$150/$75 or something around that. No bounties. If there is a way to slow the structure a bit to allow a little more play/chips, that would be cool as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Not clear enough for you Dwai? BB donated $477. I’m saying to have a special freeroll at an earlier time. Prize structure

1st $250
    2nd $150
    3rd $77

What do you not understand?

Load Metric

Not clear enough for you Dwai? BB donated $477. I’m saying to have a special freeroll at an earlier time. Prize structure

1st $250
    2nd $150
    3rd $77

I'm saying you're a faggot and can deal with whatever time the freeroll happens to happen

stop trying to dictate your perfect time to play in it nerd

do you understand?

Comments

JeffDime: Fuck you.

Load Metric

1st $250
    2nd $150
    3rd $77

I'm saying you're a faggot and can deal with whatever time the freeroll happens to happen

do you understand?
    First off fuckface, it’s just a suggestion. I don’t give two shits what you think. You know what pisses me off? That you bring your tired ass trolling bullshit into a thread where Belly Buster is donating $500 to the community.

You are really a fucking scumbag. You can call me whatever the fuck you please. Your opinion means absolutely 0.0000000 to me.

Comments

dwai: cope

simpdog: Offset

Load Metric

do you understand?
    First off fuckface, it’s just a suggestion. I don’t give two shits what you think. You know what pisses me off? That you bring your tired ass trolling bullshit into a thread where Belly Buster is donating $500 to the community.

You are really a fucking scumbag.
    belly buster is god, he already knows this

you however, coming in here, trying to dictate when the freeroll happens, for selfish reasons, is a bit of a scumbag move

have a nice day queer

Load Metric

You are really a fucking scumbag.
    belly buster is god, he already knows this

you however, coming in here, trying to dictate when the freeroll happens, for selfish reasons, is a bit of a scumbag move

have a nice day queer
    Hey guy who gets his dick hard by agitating strangers on the internet….I don’t give two shits if I miss the freeroll. All the money I ever won I have donated back. It was a suggestion so “Everyone” can play. But keep being a dickhead. Fuck off.

Thread Information