Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This murder, if it turns out to be what we all assume happened, can be blamed on George Floyd and his supporters. The crazy Squad and other far left loons pushing the Defund the Police want exactly what happened here to happen. They want social services to handle these situations with separation instead of jail for domestic violence situations.

In this case the motel the perp was sent to instead of jail can’t confirm he even spent the night there. If there was evidence of both abusing the other, lock them both up. But police are so scared. Once again, the mob wins and common sense loses, along with possibly a woman’s life.

That said, if it ends up with both of these freaks out of society, other than family, I’m not sure anyone isn’t better off without them.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

That’s for making it easy for me to figure out who the liberal garbage without jobs are around here.

Smoke another bowl asshole.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Shees is known/ respected

Walter Sobchak: I have a job

sonatine: not sure your time here is going to go like you planned

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    I'd be curious if anyone here would turn their child in knowing they Murdered someone> intentionally or accidentally...no matter.

Would you turn your Child over to Police knowing they murdered someone?

Not easy to answer...you must be brutally honest with yourselves...
    It would depend on who he or she killed. If it was some douchebag like Tucker Carlson or Gavin Newsom, the answer would be a big no. If it was a child? Maybe I would turn them in.

Thats Honest...t.y for that Jayjami.

Let us broaden the Q.....Your son admits to you He has killed his 2 yr GF who you like and you know her folks......

That's a tuff spot I never wish no one in.... That is a Q.

Load Metric
    This murder, if it turns out to be what we all assume happened, can be blamed on George Floyd and his supporters. The crazy Squad and other far left loons pushing the Defund the Police want exactly what happened here to happen. They want social services to handle these situations with separation instead of jail for domestic violence situations.

In this case the motel the perp was sent to instead of jail can’t confirm he even spent the night there. If there was evidence of both abusing the other, lock them both up. But police are so scared. Once again, the mob wins and common sense loses, along with possibly a woman’s life.

That said, if it ends up with both of these freaks out of society, other than family, I’m not sure anyone isn’t better off without them.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

That’s for making it easy for me to figure out who the liberal garbage without jobs are around here.

I make more money than you do, and that was the most retarded post I’ve seen on this board in almost 24 hours.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    So now Brian has been missing since Tuesday his parents told police tonite. What a mess!

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: nice update

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah the family clowned the North Port, FL police pretty hard. They sat there stalling for several days, pretending that Brian was in the house and not willing to talk to them yet.

Then today they announced that they haven't seen him since Tuesday, and "needed help" looking for him.

You know... as if it's easy to lose someone in your own house for 3 days.

Probably something like, "Mom! Dad! She was slapping me and I pushed her away from me, and she rolled down a cliff and died! Nobody saw it, but I know they're gonna find her soon enough! And I bet they're all gonna say I killed her, no matter what I say. What can I do?"

So Mommy and Daddy gave him some money, let him run off with a big head start, and they've been pretending for awhile (maybe longer than Tuesday) that he's been home. Not sure how he's going to hide successfully, given all the media coverage of this case, but decent chance he's out of Florida by now.

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

sheesfaced is god

Comments

Sheesfaced:

The Boz: Don’t know him but it was a shit comment so it is what it is. First impression is he is another asshole.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, the sheriff's office in Moab is claiming that the murder of the lesbians is not related.

That whole case is weird, too. Shortly after the double murder, they assured the public that nobody else is in danger, and that the killer has "left the area". That's a pretty bold statement if it was just some random unidentified "creepy guy" stalking campsites to kill strangers. I'm guessing they had someone in mind all along, but just haven't named him yet. As metioned before, the older lesbian looked like a former/current drug addict, and it wouldn't surprise me if she knew some fucked up people, and that came back to bite them.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ, I had to listen to my wife blabber on and on about this shit all week. Now I come to this site and you faggots are talking about it too.

Can we just go back to making racist/homophobic statements and generalizations? That’s what I really come here to enjoy.

Comments

dwai: lol

BlunderMaker: lol

shoeshine box: 1st I heard of this was here. wanna trade wLives?

Walter Sobchak: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Jesus Christ, I had to listen to my wife blabber on and on about this shit all week. Now I come to this site and you faggots are talking about it too.

Can we just go back to making racist/homophobic statements and generalizations? That’s what I really come here to enjoy.

faggots and their true crime am I right?

Load Metric
    What's the chances of this guy committing suicide?

I'd say pretty likely.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    What's the chances of this guy committing suicide?

I'd say pretty likely.
    Yeah given that this douche thinks he's such a free spirit, and hates the government/media so much, he may decide that he can't stomach the idea of life in prison, especially given how many years he has left to live.

Prior to his disappearance, I thought maybe he just hid the body really well in a remote area of the Tetons, and hoped he'd be able to beat any charges, forever refusing to say anything (or eventually claiming they had a fight, she ran off, and he never saw her again.)

Now it looks like he's accepting that they're going to find her, and he's just running, perhaps with the idea he's going to kill himself if they get close to finding him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's an unconfirmed report that someone saw him on August 28th alone at a gas station, yelling at himself and "throwing trash away". At the time the witness claims they just thought he was a mentally unstable guy living out of his van, but now are almost sure it was him.

Gabby also "liked" two posts on Instagram on the 27th, one of which was on a page she had "liked" in the past. Of course, this could have simply been Brian operating her phone. She texted with her mom on August 27, but there is some doubt that she was really the one texting, and she almost certainly wasn't the texter on August 30, making it appear that indeed he was operating her phone at some point after she vanished/died.

She was definitely seen on the 24th, and possibly talked to her mom on the phone on the 25th. That weird last Instagram post was also on the 25th. At the moment I'd go with the 25th as the day she died, though the 26th-28th is also possible.

Considering he's only 24, the idea of spending the next 60-70 years doing hard time, would put him at an extremely high risk of offing himself. He will most likely try to evade capture as long as he can, before succumbing to the grim reaper.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You log in just to rep

Load Metric
    Seems completely impossible to go on the lam for any length of time in today's world, with cameras everywhere, facial recognition technology, digital footprints etc.

Betting he'll be nabbed or dead within a few days, given he had minimal time to prepare.

Still astounds me that bin Laden evaded capture for as long as he did, but that's with tradecraft etc and he likely stayed put in that compound for much of it
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah the family clowned the North Port, FL police pretty hard. They sat there stalling for several days, pretending that Brian was in the house and not willing to talk to them yet.

Then today they announced that they haven't seen him since Tuesday, and "needed help" looking for him.

You know... as if it's easy to lose someone in your own house for 3 days.

Probably something like, "Mom! Dad! She was slapping me and I pushed her away from me, and she rolled down a cliff and died! Nobody saw it, but I know they're gonna find her soon enough! And I bet they're all gonna say I killed her, no matter what I say. What can I do?"

So Mommy and Daddy gave him some money, let him run off with a big head start, and they've been pretending for awhile (maybe longer than Tuesday) that he's been home. Not sure how he's going to hide successfully, given all the media coverage of this case, but decent chance he's out of Florida by now.
    If hes got a passport he could be alot of places..

Load Metric
    Also, the sheriff's office in Moab is claiming that the murder of the lesbians is not related.

That whole case is weird, too. Shortly after the double murder, they assured the public that nobody else is in danger, and that the killer has "left the area". That's a pretty bold statement if it was just some random unidentified "creepy guy" stalking campsites to kill strangers. I'm guessing they had someone in mind all along, but just haven't named him yet. As metioned before, the older lesbian looked like a former/current drug addict, and it wouldn't surprise me if she knew some fucked up people, and that came back to bite them.
    Disgruntled ex bf of one of them maybe the younger one who claimed she was BI originally then decided to go full lesbian.. Yeah cant imagine why some guy might want to off his ex for that sorta shit other then feeling betrayed and emotional fraud..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Disgruntled ex bf of one of them maybe the younger one who claimed she was BI originally then decided to go full lesbian.. Yeah cant imagine why some guy might want to off his ex for that sorta shit other then feeling betrayed and emotional fraud..
    They reported being concerned about a "creepy man" at their campsite, but it appeared neither of them knew him. But it still could have been related to drugs or something like that, where they weren't just random targets.

Load Metric
    if i was an fbi agent and my goal was to coerce the bf to take a plea deal in exchange for telling what ravine to find her body in, the first thing id do is throw cold water on any connections to other murders.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: our own Nero Wolfe has spoken

The Boz: If you were an FBI agent,lol.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What crime has he committed by “running?”
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information