Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Reportedly he was seen in North Carolina, but who knows?

There were also sightings in Montana and Canada at the same time, so obviously most of these are wrong.

The family camping trip in early September is curious. Why did they go? Clearly it wasn't to have some fun camping time. Were they scouting places for Brian to hide, not realizing it would become a huge national story? Were they afraid that perhaps law enforcement had their house bugged in some way (even though Gabby hadn't yet been reported missing), and wanted a place to talk which was clealry safe from being monitored? Were they gearing up to have Brian run off before Gabby was reported missing, and then he thought better of it and went home with them?

It's also possible that the camping thing was a way for them to buy and hide a getaway car for him, without looking too suspicious.

But there was some purpose for it.

I'm surprised he didn't simply leave the country at that point. There was no missing persons report, and he could have freely gone to any country which doesn't have a COVID travel restriction, and wouldn't extradite. There has to be some on that list. Maybe he thought at that point that they wouldn't find her body, and he could simply claim he left her because they had a fight, and someone else must have done something to her after that. Without a body, it could have been hard to disprove. However, now that the van was caught on video parked right by where she was killed, on the day she was last heard from, he's got all kinds of problems. Had this not become a nationally covered case, that video wouldn't have surfaced.
    I meant to respond to this in earlier post. Yeah I agree there is something weird about that trip also. So much of this depends on when he told his parents that he killed her, and what story he gave them, and what they’re willing to do? He needs their financial help in a big way to disappear forever and that always leaves a trail.

These people aren’t young parents who are 43. They are more 60 Iirc.

I assume they don’t want to die in jail. I assume he didn’t just come home and tell them he killed her immediately. That’s not an easy conversation. You can help him around the periphery in ways that might not land you in prison for the rest of your life at 60, but you start shipping your kid to a non-extradition country and financing the whole thing, in Covid era, that’s going to leave a trail. I’m guessing he took awhile to be straight and they weren’t going to turn him in and would help some, but didn’t want to die in jail. Maybe I’m wrong and we will find they chartered him a plane out of the country, but it feels half assed.

Load Metric
    Reportedly he was seen in North Carolina, but who knows?

There were also sightings in Montana and Canada at the same time, so obviously most of these are wrong.

The family camping trip in early September is curious. Why did they go? Clearly it wasn't to have some fun camping time. Were they scouting places for Brian to hide, not realizing it would become a huge national story? Were they afraid that perhaps law enforcement had their house bugged in some way (even though Gabby hadn't yet been reported missing), and wanted a place to talk which was clealry safe from being monitored? Were they gearing up to have Brian run off before Gabby was reported missing, and then he thought better of it and went home with them?

It's also possible that the camping thing was a way for them to buy and hide a getaway car for him, without looking too suspicious.

But there was some purpose for it.

I'm surprised he didn't simply leave the country at that point. There was no missing persons report, and he could have freely gone to any country which doesn't have a COVID travel restriction, and wouldn't extradite. There has to be some on that list. Maybe he thought at that point that they wouldn't find her body, and he could simply claim he left her because they had a fight, and someone else must have done something to her after that. Without a body, it could have been hard to disprove. However, now that the van was caught on video parked right by where she was killed, on the day she was last heard from, he's got all kinds of problems. Had this not become a nationally covered case, that video wouldn't have surfaced.
    Yeah, tough break for him there. Van in video led to body being found, right? Or the other way around, body was found and then video surfaced with van nearby>

Either way that disrupted whatever plan there was. Still think he'll turn up a state or two away trying to lay low.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think you're right about going back home to get money in some way.

I know they were camping in that van up until that fight, but suddenly they were staying in hotels and eating at restaurants once he came back from the trip home. Recall that the final day she was seen alive, Brian had a big fight with a restaurant in Jackson Hole, was aggressively yelling at workers there, and Gabby was in the background crying.

Also after the presumed murder, someone reported that he offered them $200 cash to drive him a relatively short distance.

So it does seem like he got some kind of cash infusion after that trip home.

Load Metric
    Everything from the fight to the end feels like financial pressure. You want to live the van life and it’s all this great adventure and your friends are jealous, but you aren’t going to parlay your Instagram van life into some big money maker and don’t feel like coming back to work at Publix bagging groceries again. Gas and weed and everything else costs money.

You start fighting about how fast you’re running out of $. This story has a feel of if she didn’t die, she’d have been swinging around a pole within a month outside some logging town in Montana. These weren’t kids with some well-financed plan to sustain this trip.

If he’s alive and hiding, he’ll get caught stealing a granola bar from some rural store or neighboring campground and the only reason he isn’t yet caught is he looks likes every kid in the world.

Load Metric
    how much do you want to bet he didnt have a passport/visa.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Everything from the fight to the end feels like financial pressure. You want to live the van life and it’s all this great adventure and your friends are jealous, but you aren’t going to parlay your Instagram van life into some big money maker and don’t feel like coming back to work at Publix bagging groceries again. Gas and weed and everything else costs money.

You start fighting about how fast you’re running out of $. This story has a feel of if she didn’t die, she’d have been swinging around a pole within a month outside some logging town in Montana. These weren’t kids with some well-financed plan to sustain this trip.

If he’s alive and hiding, he’ll get caught stealing a granola bar from some rural store or neighboring campground and the only reason he isn’t yet caught is he looks likes every kid in the world.
    Yeah may make for a cool Instagram but actually living this life with somebody sounds fucking awful. I wouldn't want to do this shit with my wife for even a week.

I've been on climbs in Oregon and Washington with people who actually live in vans but all have jobs/careers. Somehow they like it, but shit must get real quick when the money runs out and you have to subsist. Either need to be a hardcore adventurer who has a bag of tricks to cope with the dark moments or some AIDS-riddled broken down bum like mickeycrimm who has no other choice.

Most of these bright eyed aimless kids likely throw in the towel after a couple of weeks and start bussing tables.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Dog caught him!

press conf in progress:

(Druff's warning: Don't click if in polite company -- graphic images, to say the least!)

http://www.sanfranchronicle.com/dog-...e-alive-cdosdi

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Dog caught him!

press conf in progress:

(Druff's warning: Don't click if in polite company -- graphic images, to say the least!)

http://www.sanfranchronicle.com/dog-...e-alive-cdosdi

Fucking great!

n-word cock, who doesn’t love big n-word cock?

n-word cock again. It keeps America going.

Sadly they are too busy showing their cocks to overweight white women instead of getting jobs.

Still white mens fault for bringing them here.

Comments

1marley1: That’s not very nice

Sheesfaced: Tight site druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  C37AEBBB-D77B-4DEF-A0D1-E7C1BBD33137.jpeg
Views: 334
Size:  45.1 KB

Comments

BCR: Lol. Also with druffs love of the 80s, probably a future trivia question. First song played on...

Cerveza Fria: First Song on MTV....by The Buggles..who later joined Yes

Load Metric
    Welp, strangulation is not quite an accidental homicide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Saw that.

I’ve looked for where the body was found. I see pictures of some crosses at a campsite, but unless he buried her in a shallow grave, it seems weird she was dead at the campsite.

Hypothetically speaking, if you lost your shit and strangled your girlfriend to death, can a coroner tell she was strangled if you toss her off any of the giant cliffs in that park? I know it’s usually compression of carotid artery or you actually break the hyoid bone in strangulations, but I assume that breaks along with everything else when tossed off a cliff. So I’m guessing this dumbass killed her and must have left her or buried her right there for them to snap say homocide immediately.

Comments

1marley1: I used to think you had a brain…
    Last edited by BCR; 10-12-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Saw that.

I’ve looked for where the body was found. I see pictures of some crosses at a campsite, but unless he buried her in a shallow grave, it seems weird she was dead at the campsite.

Hypothetically speaking, if you lost your shit and strangled your girlfriend to death, can a coroner tell she was strangled if you toss her off any of the giant cliffs in that park? I know it’s usually compression of carotid artery or you actually break the hypoid bone in strangulations, but I assume that breaks along with everything else when tossed off a cliff. So I’m guessing this dumbass killed her and must have left her or buried her right there for them to snap say homocide immediately.
    I would guess that unless it is a VERY long drop, and you could somehow guarantee she's landing headfirst, they would still be able to tell.

I'm thinking you would need, like, jumping out of the WTC on 9/11 type height almost to guarantee it.

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    Saw that.

Hypothetically speaking, if you lost your shit and strangled your girlfriend to death, can a coroner tell she was strangled if you toss her off any of the giant cliffs in that park? I know it’s usually compression of carotid artery or you actually break the hyoid bone in strangulations, but I assume that breaks along with everything else when tossed off a cliff. So I’m guessing this dumbass killed her and must have left her or buried her right there for them to snap say homocide immediately.
    There are other physical signs separate from what you mention here that results from strangulation that would not be hidden by a post mortem fall off of a cliff. Can’t remember them all, but one is the pattern of burst capillaries on parts of the face caused by the restriction of blood in the head while being strangled.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Saw that.

There are other physical signs separate from what you mention here that results from strangulation that would not be hidden by a post mortem fall off of a cliff. Can’t remember them all, but one is the pattern of burst capillaries on parts of the face caused by the restriction of blood in the head while being strangled.
    Ya, your post and gut’s make sense. I’m just thinking if I lose my shit, at the point he did when it wasn’t a national story, I’m assuming if she goes off a cliff and once decomp and scavengers have their way, can they prove she didn’t throw herself off?

She was clearly struggling mentally and it wouldn’t have been that implausible.

Once you don’t report it, and they find body relatively quickly, I’d still think you have an argument it broke on the fall and you were too bereaved or felt responsible or something. I guess not if it would take a fall from WTC height. I assumed if people routinely do it with their hands, a steep fall would do it also.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

No that only happens if you're a white female.

Like the chick in a similar case to this one, who regretted getting married, pushed her husband off a cliff at Glacier National Park in 2013, and then falsified evidence that he had voluntarily run off.

She's out and enjoying free life today, despite all of the above being proven.

If they convict him of murder, he's going away for life. Only way he gets a shorter sentence is if this can be reduced to manslaughter. If they do catch him and find a body, 100% the story is going to be that she flipped out and attacked him again, and while pushing her off, she fell and got killed. That Utah dashcam video might be a saving grace for him, because she's shown acting unstable and hitting him.

However, if they find evidence that she didn't die from a fall (for example, strangled, stabbled, or shot), dude is going away for life if they pin it on him.

my guess ,she screamed so loud,he gorilla choked her out....

^^^^^ShoeShineBox was correct....Country im on fire. calling it weeks ago.
    Plus Choking is very intimate, personal and sends a message that your the boss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Strangulation is actually what I assumed, too. This is especially based upon the report that Brian was highly agitated on the day she was last seen -- yelling at restaurant employees and basically scaring everyone, whlie Gabby sat on the side and cried.

Not sure what was bothering him so much that day, but he seemed to be flipping out, and if Gabby was also very emotional and crying/arguing with him, I could see the dude snapping and choking her to death.

Remember that weird story about that couple who picked him up as a hitchhiker, but then he freaked out when they sad they were going to Jackson, and he abruptly demanded they stop and let him off? Perhaps he didn't want to go back to Jackson because people had just seen him there freaking out, and was worried poilce might pick him up if someone pointed him out as someone who had previously acted erratically.

Load Metric
    Strangulation is actually what I assumed, too. This is especially based upon the report that Brian was highly agitated on the day she was last seen -- yelling at restaurant employees and basically scaring everyone, whlie Gabby sat on the side and cried.

Not sure what was bothering him so much that day, but he seemed to be flipping out, and if Gabby was also very emotional and crying/arguing with him, I could see the dude snapping and choking her to death.

Remember that weird story about that couple who picked him up as a hitchhiker, but then he freaked out when they sad they were going to Jackson, and he abruptly demanded they stop and let him off? Perhaps he didn't want to go back to Jackson because people had just seen him there freaking out, and was worried poilce might pick him up if someone pointed him out as someone who had previously acted erratically.
    I assumed he shot her as they ruled it a homicide so quickly, but I didn’t know how hard it was to break that hyoid bone. Usually those cause of death coroners things take awhile. It was like 24 hours after they found body.
    I see it’s really rare even in car accidents to break that bone. Never knew that.

Makes sense since the video from her talking to the cop, when he asked if he hit her, she motioned that he grabbed her face. I guess he was a hands on maniac.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Strangled…Nude…anyone interview Trevor Bauer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah assuming hes not in costa rica by now

line has gone from +1200 to +330

Silver
    Load Metric
    I think you're right about going back home to get money in some way.

I know they were camping in that van up until that fight, but suddenly they were staying in hotels and eating at restaurants once he came back from the trip home. Recall that the final day she was seen alive, Brian had a big fight with a restaurant in Jackson Hole, was aggressively yelling at workers there, and Gabby was in the background crying.

Also after the presumed murder, someone reported that he offered them $200 cash to drive him a relatively short distance.

So it does seem like he got some kind of cash infusion after that trip home.
    i dont really believe anything i read from the "media" but it's starting to seem like the parents were world class enablers of their son's behavior

Thread Information