Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    He could be hiding among us...

Hair, Sun Glasses, Mask, Flannel Shirt, body suit, and he is free as a bird.

A Neck tattoo wouldn’t hurt either. It will also give his fellow inmates the impression that he is tough when he eventually goes to prison lol

Name:  676C7C2F-6D5E-415D-8DA6-278C8D3E4D99.png
Views: 468
Size:  2.51 MB

Name:  353A4F79-804F-4DC3-89AD-CC9BAEA4F8BF.png
Views: 465
Size:  2.60 MB

Name:  FBD1EEFA-1546-44CE-915B-AA247D9157D9.png
Views: 412
Size:  1.77 MB
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-29-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Because of covid and mask mandates.

He could hide indefinitely if he has enough money.

Once he runs out of cash, it's over.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Ca$h gets you so far until you run into "We need to see a Credit card sir", "ID plz". I think there's 2 Motels left in North Town,vegas that take cash, but now take ID...

His best bet as the kid said is to walk over the Border and hide his cash up his keister as he walks South thru Mexico headed to Costa Rica......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Ca$h gets you so far until you run into "We need to see a Credit card sir", "ID plz". I think there's 2 Motels left in North Town,vegas that take cash, but now take ID...

His best bet as the kid said is to walk over the Border and hide his cash up his keister as he walks South thru Mexico headed to Costa Rica......
    He can detour to MacArthur Psrk in downtown LA and get a fake ID in 10 minutes. Probably a place like that in Houston too, but if I was him, I would not attempt to cross on the Texas border. They’re definitely on the lookout. There are places between San Diego and Nogales that are much better.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 09-29-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While searching for Gabby Petito in Grand Teton National Park, they found a 46-year-old dude who also went missing there in August.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/29/gabby-...rsons-remains/

His name was Robert Lowery.

He likely died sometime around August 23. It appears this was probably either a hiking accident, health issue, or suicide, but they are still investigating to make sure it wasn't murder.

This missing persons case got almost zero coverage until his body was found this week.

I blame sexism and ageism.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While searching for Gabby Petito in Grand Teton National Park, they found a 46-year-old dude who also went missing there in August.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/29/gabby-...rsons-remains/

His name was Robert Lowery.

He likely died sometime around August 23. It appears this was probably either a hiking accident, health issue, or suicide, but they are still investigating to make sure it wasn't murder.

This missing persons case got almost zero coverage until his body was found this week.

I blame sexism and ageism.
    Don't worry Druff, you go missing and PFA will notice, and maybe even post about it for a day or two
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

This is Far from forgotten.

they are searching, Costa Rica/Panama... Imo he never got to Columbia/. I would check Mexico east border towns/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If the picture in that nature cam was really him (which it probably was), I can't imagine he got out of the country at that point.

His best chance to flee the country was before it became a big story, and secondarily during the time it was believed he was holed up in Mommy and Daddy's house. At this point I have to imagine they're looking for him at every border crossing.

Load Metric
    If the picture in that nature cam was really him (which it probably was), I can't imagine he got out of the country at that point.

His best chance to flee the country was before it became a big story, and secondarily during the time it was believed he was holed up in Mommy and Daddy's house. At this point I have to imagine they're looking for him at every border crossing.
    It wasn’t. This was confirmed a false sighting the next day.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Really? Can you link to that? It really looked like him, and it was in Florida.

I agree that if it wasn't him, he could easily be out of the country by now, which would really be a tremendous fail by both North Port police and the FBI.

Load Metric

I agree that if it wasn't him, he could easily be out of the country by now, which would really be a tremendous fail by both North Port police and the FBI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...fce5a.amp.html

Load Metric

Wicked tremendous fail.

What was the family camp trip for? Just planning the getaway? The hike story is obv bullshit.

His scumbag parents bought him days to escape… they wouldn’t have helped him kill himself. They should go to jail for him too.

Load Metric

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

All BS Aside, My Cousin , WM 65yr ,Parkinsons, always calls me daily, and to his Moms.
    Missing from Hollywood,Cal...since Thursday nite 915pm,last contact with anyone....

Two weird facts that baffle me.

1. He had 6k slipped under door Friday and never responded as usual for rcpt.(money was still found there yesterday.)
    2. Not Calling Mom..always does.

Safety Check is Hollywood police just go to Door,smell and knock...no make supermen door sans smell....

real life.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All BS Aside, My Cousin , WM 65yr ,Parkinsons, always calls me daily, and to his Moms.
    Missing from Hollywood,Cal...since Thursday nite 915pm,last contact with anyone....

1. He had 6k slipped under door Friday and never responded as usual for rcpt.(money was still found there yesterday.)

Safety Check is Hollywood police just go to Door,smell and knock...no make supermen door sans smell....

real life.
    Weird, hope he's okay.

Is his mind sound? Is it possible he just wandered off and doesn't realize where he is?

Who slipped the 6k to him? You?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

real life.

Weird, hope he's okay.

Is his mind sound? Is it possible he just wandered off and doesn't realize where he is?

Who slipped the 6k to him? You?

This has a Happier ending than Gabby...

He is In Jail... all is ok... yes Druff. $ was a pal ours...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Guessing he's holed up at some low traffic campsite a couple states away. Your average camper likely isn't following this and he doesn't look remarkable in any way.

Nothing about how they were living suggests that he has Bear Grylls survival skills. If he hasn't offed himself by now I'm guessing he won't.

Doubt there's an end game in mind.
    Surprised he's evaded capture if alive.

So easy to fuck up but he does look remarkably common.

If I were on the lam (and didn't have the school tie) I would set up shop in Wyoming where you truly can exist anonymously. Obviously he's not there, but guessing he's holed up in a similar remote town living off the grid.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

He fkn got away with it ....so far.
    The more time ticks the further away he get..
    His own sister would squeal him out...
    somethings wrong here...
    Maybe L.E. found new evidence clearing Laundry-man?

Comments

1marley1: Maybe not

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Reportedly he was seen in North Carolina, but who knows?

There were also sightings in Montana and Canada at the same time, so obviously most of these are wrong.

The family camping trip in early September is curious. Why did they go? Clearly it wasn't to have some fun camping time. Were they scouting places for Brian to hide, not realizing it would become a huge national story? Were they afraid that perhaps law enforcement had their house bugged in some way (even though Gabby hadn't yet been reported missing), and wanted a place to talk which was clealry safe from being monitored? Were they gearing up to have Brian run off before Gabby was reported missing, and then he thought better of it and went home with them?

It's also possible that the camping thing was a way for them to buy and hide a getaway car for him, without looking too suspicious.

But there was some purpose for it.

I'm surprised he didn't simply leave the country at that point. There was no missing persons report, and he could have freely gone to any country which doesn't have a COVID travel restriction, and wouldn't extradite. There has to be some on that list. Maybe he thought at that point that they wouldn't find her body, and he could simply claim he left her because they had a fight, and someone else must have done something to her after that. Without a body, it could have been hard to disprove. However, now that the van was caught on video parked right by where she was killed, on the day she was last heard from, he's got all kinds of problems. Had this not become a nationally covered case, that video wouldn't have surfaced.

Load Metric
    Reportedly he was seen in North Carolina, but who knows?

There were also sightings in Montana and Canada at the same time, so obviously most of these are wrong.

The family camping trip in early September is curious. Why did they go? Clearly it wasn't to have some fun camping time. Were they scouting places for Brian to hide, not realizing it would become a huge national story? Were they afraid that perhaps law enforcement had their house bugged in some way (even though Gabby hadn't yet been reported missing), and wanted a place to talk which was clealry safe from being monitored? Were they gearing up to have Brian run off before Gabby was reported missing, and then he thought better of it and went home with them?

It's also possible that the camping thing was a way for them to buy and hide a getaway car for him, without looking too suspicious.

But there was some purpose for it.

I'm surprised he didn't simply leave the country at that point. There was no missing persons report, and he could have freely gone to any country which doesn't have a COVID travel restriction, and wouldn't extradite. There has to be some on that list. Maybe he thought at that point that they wouldn't find her body, and he could simply claim he left her because they had a fight, and someone else must have done something to her after that. Without a body, it could have been hard to disprove. However, now that the van was caught on video parked right by where she was killed, on the day she was last heard from, he's got all kinds of problems. Had this not become a nationally covered case, that video wouldn't have surfaced.

That 6 day trip where he flew home is really weird. She didn’t strike me as a girl who you’d feel comfortable leaving for 6 days in a van in the middle of nowhere. It said he came back to clean out a storage unit to save some money to extend their trip.

How much stuff could two kids who live with his parents have to store? Whatever you save on some small monthly rental unit seems like the airfare would be more.

Obviously she was alive after, but that story just feels wrong. Sell some drugs or hit up mom and dad for cash seems more likely. They have a huge fight and it seemed like it shook her up to be separated from him for a night, and a few days later he’s flying home to Florida to leave her for six days? Not buying the trip was to save $99 a month.

Thread Information