Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    But whatabout the black people that are missing? Whatabout them guys?

Comments

1marley1: Seriously. What about them?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    1marley1: lol. Not survivable for a few days? You for real
    Obviously I have no idea, I have never been there, and it sounds like there is a good chance he never even went there. I just was going off what the wildlife expert says about that reserve. Doesn’t sound like a place where you’re going to make it a long time unless you were some type of survival expert, and this kid sounds like he liked a good hike and campfire, but wasn’t some survivalist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.her...amp/5811364001

Brian Laundrie 'living in hell' if he's indeed in Carlton Reserve, survival expert says.

NORTH PORT — Alligators, black bears, clouds of gnawing insects. Two different types of rattlesnakes. Coyotes, bobcats and panthers. Everything is wet, almost nothing is edible, and safe drinking water is nowhere to be found.

If Brian Laundrie actually is deep in the Florida wilderness, a survival expert in Sarasota said that by now, he's either dead or in very bad shape.

“If he's down there in the Carlton Reserve, he's living in hell,” local survival expert Mark Burrow said.

Police announced Tuesday night that a massive search of the 25,000-acre nature reserve turned up nothing for the third day, and law enforcement planned to continue scouring the woods again Wednesday.

Burrow said if authorities haven't found evidence yet that Laundrie was in Carlton Reserve, that means he probably never was. By now, police should have seen either tracks leading to him or signs that he was eaten.

If Laundrie is indeed in the woods, the chances anyone finds him alive are slim, Burrow said.

Burrow teaches people how to survive in the wild with nothing but a knife and has spent his life exploring well off the beaten path. He knows the dangers that lurk.

With heavy rain in recent days, starting a fire will be nearly impossible. It's also the wrong season for foraging edible plants, Burrow said.

He said Laundrie may be able to scavenge leftovers from a predator's kill. There also are freshwater clams and snails he could collect. Fishing is another possibility.

“People have been making a big deal of the alligators and the snakes,” Burrow said. “But it's dehydration that's the real danger.”

Even if he were able to get a fire started to boil water, recent rains will have made the drinking water full of tannins from local foliage. Tannins occur in the roots, wood, and bark of oak trees, and high concentrations can be harmful to humans, Burrow said.

Bobcats, gators and snakes
    When it comes to animals, the area's bears and panthers are not likely to bother humans. But if Laundrie is injured or struggling, he will also have to deal with coyotes and bobcats.

“If you were injured or exhausted,” Burrow said, “they would eat you.”

On the other hand, if an alligator grabs Laundrie, there would likely be nothing left.

“They like to put a carcass under a log, and let it get all rotten,” he said. “Then the gator would eat you slowly.”

There are at least four different types of venomous snakes in Carlton Reserve, the cottonmouth likely being the most dangerous. There's also the pigmy rattlesnake, the diamondback rattlesnake, and the coral snake.

Burrow has been involved with other searches for missing people, although he is not involved in tracking Laundrie. He's found people dead after as few as three days missing.

Experts: he won't be missing for long
    While police comb through the swampy southern Sarasota County reserves, two Florida private investigators told the Herald-Tribune that law enforcement efforts likely span much further than the woods around North Port.

Private investigator Danial Maya one time tracked down people wanted in Medicare fraud cases for the federal government. He's been involved in between 200 to 300 missing person cases.

the only upside to this story is that hundreds of cops had to spend 3 days and counting in a florida swamp.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i suppose this was inevitable, considering..

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brother, The Dog will have this wrapped up by sunset tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I accidentally walked onto Dog the Bounty Hunter's property on Oahu in 2013, when I was attempting to look for an "unofficial" trail in the area.

At first I said, "Oh shit, I tihnk we're on someone's private property here", and I made a quick effort to get back on the street. Then I realized it was Dog's private property.

I don't think anyone was home. Probably happens a lot when tourists attempt to get to that trail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I accidentally walked onto Dog the Bounty Hunter's property on Oahu in 2013, when I was attempting to look for an "unofficial" trail in the area.

At first I said, "Oh shit, I tihnk we're on someone's private property here", and I made a quick effort to get back on the street. Then I realized it was Dog's private property.

I don't think anyone was home. Probably happens a lot when tourists attempt to get to that trail.
    Were you smoking ice? If so, he would have gave you a cigarette and prayed with you. If you weren’t smoking ice, I don’t know, because every episode I ever saw someone was smoking ice

Comments

Pablo: nice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We always seem to have a missing pretty young white woman which captures the public's attention each year. In 2021, it's 22-year-old Gabby Petito.
    So fucking what. Bad shit happens every day in every part of the world.
    What is your point? Are you attempting to declare/admit that our societies have reached a new level of trash?
    What is the point of this thread?

Focus on the negative and you will be worse off for it
    Last edited by limitles; 09-25-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Were you smoking ice? If so, he would have gave you a cigarette and prayed with you. If you weren’t smoking ice, I don’t know, because every episode I ever saw someone was smoking ice
    he makes you crush your own ice pipe first brah
    Hi Lew!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I am in the Caribbean for a bit hosting some friends from Africa but I just got a call from a law enforcement associate in Florida with intimate knowledge of the case

Laundry is dead and police have the body. They are awaiting DNA test results that they are 100% confident will come back positive. The information should be made public within the next few days.

Haven’t been following the story too much but for some reason the guy called me. Lots of people want to tell Pipes their secrets whether he asks or not!

Load Metric
    Is Sheriff there with you?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Once the "DOG" on your tail, you mighta as well turn yrself in or do yrself in.....Prison gonna be brutal laundry-man...(he might be reading this)

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Just off the Phone w/my man Zeke the freak in Ft de soto Fla.... we on the case boys...

He on the run and it aint no fun...he has 0 funding opportunity's.
    Burner phone only last so many days before Sat ;links find him....

SSbx on the scene...near Jean.....we coming for ya laundry-man!

He's headed for N. Nevada..lake T...area.... Be on the lookout...

Load Metric
    Guessing he's holed up at some low traffic campsite a couple states away. Your average camper likely isn't following this and he doesn't look remarkable in any way.

Nothing about how they were living suggests that he has Bear Grylls survival skills. If he hasn't offed himself by now I'm guessing he won't.

Doubt there's an end game in mind.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Guessing he's holed up at some low traffic campsite a couple states away. Your average camper likely isn't following this and he doesn't look remarkable in any way.

Nothing about how they were living suggests that he has Bear Grylls survival skills. If he hasn't offed himself by now I'm guessing he won't.

walking to costa rica would be pretty cinematic, ngl.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Just off the Phone w/my man Zeke the freak in Ft de soto Fla.... we on the case boys...

He on the run and it aint no fun...he has 0 funding opportunity's.
    Burner phone only last so many days before Sat ;links find him....

SSbx on the scene...near Jean.....we coming for ya laundry-man!

He's headed for N. Nevada..lake T...area.... Be on the lookout...
    I’m in Tahoe til tomorrow. Headed to Vegas for the WSOP. Will keep a vigilant lookout. I’d love to sign him up as a client. Will be packing heat in the car just in case he says no though.

Comments

shoeshine box: hahaha. gd lk...in everything

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yr only 1/2. joking.....it is worth the shot!

Load Metric
    I actually believe Brian would have a decent shot at being out in public without being recognized if he did a few things....

Pretty much his defining feature is his shaved head with his heavily receded hairline.
    If he were to get a wig with possibly a “Fisherman’s” style or bucket style hat along with sunglasses, similar to the picture below without the mullet, it would be the start of a look that isn’t as recognizable. When looking for a bald guy it would take your look off this guy.
    If I was him I would go clean shaven except a light mustache.
    As far as clothes, he always had shorts and a tee shirt or a form fitted short sleeve collared shirt. I would go with jeans and a different style of shirt all together.

For fun I should order a wig to his parents house!

Name:  79955084-DB0B-42F9-9305-C676E1A5E6E2.png
Views: 198
Size:  1.64 MB

Comments

shoeshine box: please mail them the wig!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Yr only 1/2. joking.....it is worth the shot!

nicolas roeg would approve.

no joke if he can make it across the border, i dont hate his odds.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't forget that Biden's America has everyone masking, so if he could do something about his bald dome, he can probably pass through crowds unnoticed.

Also I suggest he eats a lot of second dinners at Hot Dog on a Stick to gain weight rapidly.

A fatter, masked, non-bald version of him wouldn't stand out.

Load Metric
    Don't forget that Biden's America has everyone masking, so if he could do something about his bald dome, he can probably pass through crowds unnoticed.

Also I suggest he eats a lot of second dinners at Hot Dog on a Stick to gain weight rapidly.

A fatter, masked, non-bald version of him wouldn't stand out.
    He played out the string even further by getting charged with fraud.

Real shame he offed her as opposed to threatening to sue and doxx over hurt feelings. Not sure if LPR will play well as a murder defense if it ever comes to that.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information