Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently he had very dark/violent artwork on his Instagram: https://www.the-sun.com/news/3659035...rian-laundrie/

Also, I guess she called her mom on August 24, so I think she almost surely died August 24-25.

But yeah, the artwork pretty much validates my theory that the guy is a psycho with murderous thoughts, and he probably lost control and acted them out when separated from Gabby after that fight. The radio silence from both on Instagram after August 13 speaks volumes. Even if they were rattled from their huge fight, you'd think that continuing their trip for the next 11 days, they would have made up enough to post normally to Instagram at some point, even if everything wasn't perfect. Just too coincidental that those lesbians were randomly murdered by a "creepy man" stalking their camp on August 13.

I would like to know how far that camp is from where he was staying, because he wouldn't have had a car to get there.

I guess it's possible that the lesbians being murdered is independent of this situation, and their silence on Instagram was simply because the fight on August 12 really fractured their relationship, and both were too depressed to post to Instagram. Still, I have to think it's connected.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also this was posted on August 19 (the same day as her first weird Instagram post, complaining about trash being left in a National Park):

This was on a channel set up to chronicle their van adventures, but this is the sole post.

It ends with them camping near Capitol Reef National Park in Utah, which is between Moan and Ogden. The August 19 post date is interesting because it's the same day she made the last Instagram post which was likely actually from her.

... and this report claims they were staying at a hotel in Salt Lake City on August 24, so that means they weren't actually in the Tetons on that day? I'm so confused.

Also apparently the police report from the August 12 interaction states that she was afraid Brian was going to leave her stranded and drive off, following that fight. I would think, however, if he left her stranded somewhere, she could have easily flagged someone down on the road before anything happened to her, especially given that most people are probably stopping for a 110-pound woman on the road by herself wanting help.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Apparently he had very dark/violent artwork on his Instagram: https://www.the-sun.com/news/3659035...rian-laundrie/
    Okay Tipper Gore. If instagram existed when I was 23 I would have had similar shit on it. It's not even that bad. Maybe he listens to bad rap music and plays violent video games also.

Still think the guy is guilty of something here, but it is a stretch to think that is any sort of clue.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Okay Tipper Gore. If instagram existed when I was 23 I would have had similar shit on it. It's not even that bad. Maybe he listens to bad rap music and plays violent video games also.

Still think the guy is guilty of something here, but it is a stretch to think that is any sort of clue.
    It's a small clue. While I've never been an artistic guy, if I was, I can guarantee that death scenes and murderers would not be my subject of choice.

Does it mean that all people who draw or write about dark/violent scenes have the desire to kill in real life? No, otherwise people like Stephen King would have a huge body count by now. However, it's definitely something to consider once someone is already suspected of murder.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One more thing I'm wondering about.

The lesbians were shot dead at their campsite, after having reported seeing a "creepy man" stalking the campsite, and even telling a relative that they were worried about getting murdered.

Did Brian Laundrie own a gun, or have access to a family-owned gun? I ask this because he probably couldn't come up with a gun on the fly when traveling in Moab. So if he was behind the killing of the lesbians on August 13, he'd need to have been carrying a gun on the trip the entire way. It's possible he brought it for protection, since they were doing a lot of remote camping themselves, and then ended up using it for something more sinister.

But I assume they've done ballistics studies on the bullets used to kill those women, and it probably shouldn't be too hard to link it to Brian, if he's guilty, unless this was a premeditated thing and he bought an untraceable gun.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    One more thing I'm wondering about.

The lesbians were shot dead at their campsite, after having reported seeing a "creepy man" stalking the campsite, and even telling a relative that they were worried about getting murdered.

Did Brian Laundrie own a gun, or have access to a family-owned gun? I ask this because he probably couldn't come up with a gun on the fly when traveling in Moab. So if he was behind the killing of the lesbians on August 13, he'd need to have been carrying a gun on the trip the entire way. It's possible he brought it for protection, since they were doing a lot of remote camping themselves, and then ended up using it for something more sinister.

But I assume they've done ballistics studies on the bullets used to kill those women, and it probably shouldn't be too hard to link it to Brian, if he's guilty, unless this was a premeditated thing and he bought an untraceable gun.

Broke, traveling, needing gas, robbing tents along the way, Maybe he robbed pistol/rifle from the 2 ladies campsite?

I believe he is framing a Crime of passion, use finding the body as leverage.. If he did the 2 Ladys
    he is Toast. ..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    I'd be curious if anyone here would turn their child in knowing they Murdered someone> intentionally or accidentally...no matter.

Would you turn your Child over to Police knowing they murdered someone?

Not easy to answer...you must be brutally honest with yourselves...
    It would depend on who he or she killed. If it was some douchebag like Tucker Carlson or Gavin Newsom, the answer would be a big no. If it was a child? Maybe I would turn them in.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Druff your imagination is wild.

Anyways I wouldn’t read too much into when something was posted on her Instagram as to determining her physical location at that time. Content creators are known for producing content and then posting it at a later date. A YouTuber will knock out 5 videos back to back then post them over the course of two weeks. Instagram influencers will do a shoot and then post one pic at a time every few days. She was trying to become a blogger/Instagram person so it’s reasonable to think she could have posted a picture a few days after being somewhere.

That’s not to say he isn’t involved in her disappearance, but I wouldn’t assume he posted on her Instagram just because the time line doesn’t match up with where they were. Of course he could have but it’s also very possible her last Instagram post was her actually posting it.

And what would his motive be for killing the lesbians? The only way that makes sense is if they somehow were witness to him killing her. Otherwise I don’t think he had anything to do with their murders.

Load Metric
    She probably met with foul play.

Though staging your disappearance might do wonders for internet fame.

Load Metric
    anyone ruling out her 'miraculously' reappearing from the bush with a story to tell has a lot to learn about millennial aspiring instagram stars.

but yeah i dont like the odds.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Druff your imagination is wild.

Anyways I wouldn’t read too much into when something was posted on her Instagram as to determining her physical location at that time. Content creators are known for producing content and then posting it at a later date. A YouTuber will knock out 5 videos back to back then post them over the course of two weeks. Instagram influencers will do a shoot and then post one pic at a time every few days. She was trying to become a blogger/Instagram person so it’s reasonable to think she could have posted a picture a few days after being somewhere.

That’s not to say he isn’t involved in her disappearance, but I wouldn’t assume he posted on her Instagram just because the time line doesn’t match up with where they were. Of course he could have but it’s also very possible her last Instagram post was her actually posting it.

And what would his motive be for killing the lesbians? The only way that makes sense is if they somehow were witness to him killing her. Otherwise I don’t think he had anything to do with their murders.
    They definitely didn't witness him killing her. They were dead at least 10 days before she was.

The more I think about it, though, the more I think the death of the lesbians on August 13 was a coincidence. I read a bit more about them, and got some clarity.

They were homeless and living in a combination of camps and their van. In the winter months, they'd get a place to live (because it's cold), but during the summer they were sleeping at campsites. On August 13, they were at a bar called Woody's, and complained about a "creepy man" who was at the campsite, and seemed to be stalking them. That was the last time they were seen alive. Also, apparently one of the lesbians (I'm assuming the younger one) was naked from the waist down, so this looks like the work of some violent pervert. Both women were shot multiple times, and their bodies were separate from one another.

The reasons this doesn't match up with Brian being the killer:

1) It required him to have a gun, which isn't easy to abruptly come by while on vacation

2) He had no vehicle on August 12 after being separated from Gabby. So he would have had to either walk to the campsite or get a ride there, and then still have time to scare the lesbians there.

3) The lesbians didn't indicate that the "creepy guy" had just shown up the night before, so presumably he had been around for a little time and made them nervous. While it's possible Brian and Gabby were also staying at that campsite, it's hard to believe the lesbians would have seen him and not her.

I'm guessing they were just attacked by some freak who was staying at the campsite, maybe another homeless person. On a side note, the lesbians were a really odd couple. The older one was 38, but looked like she was at least mid-50s. She was extremely short, skinny, balding, and looked like a drug addict. The younger one was 24, and aside from having weird dreadlocked hair, was normal looking and fairly pretty. This is unrelated to the crime, but it's just one of the strangest couples I've seen.

I now think the radio silence after the 13th was because it was just awkward being together after that huge fight on the 12th. They probably never fully recovered from it. There was probably another crazy fight at some point, but this time it was probably in the middle of nowhere, and he killed her somehow, perhaps accidentally, and then dumped the body.

That's probably the best explanation at this point.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Yeah if they were dead before Gabby no motive so appears to be weird coincidence

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Spot on strange couple indeed. 24 year old very good looking especially if she straightened her hair. Oldest 38 year old I've ever seen she could've passed for 60.

Load Metric
    I skimmed this thread, but a connection to the lesbian murders can't be ruled out. One of them apparently worked at the place where the fight happened that got the cops called. People have compiled evidence of Gabby both reading books about the zodiac killer in that time frame and admitting to being obsessed with the Morbid podcast around then too. There's at least a remote chance some bizarre things happened. Any sensible person is traveling like this with at least one gun. I typically carry a small pocket pistol and Glock 19 at minimum on long drives, and I'm not much of a gun person. Getting stranded in the middle of nowhere or camping/exploring in remote areas is just asking for dumb shit to potentially happen.

Comments

shoeshine box: Bravo!.well said. Now, Would you turn yr Child in?

Load Metric
    What are the odds that the boyfriend is innocent and that she was abducted by aliens?

Comments

Jayjami: Definitely aliens

shoeshine box: 2,000,000-1 is ok.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    What are the odds that the boyfriend is innocent and that she was abducted by aliens?

Load Metric
    FWIW, on August 12th the day of the dispute, I would be very surprised if they actually stayed separated for the night. She took the van, officer took him to hotel. If officer actually waited around until he checked in, I believe sometime after officer left they got in contact with one another. I just can’t see her staying in the van all night without texting him. She likely came back to hotel and stayed there with him since room was already paid for. If officer simply dropped him off at hotel, I believe he probably didn’t check in, and contacted Gabby a short time later and they were on there way.

I think the only thing we know for sure is that Gabby’s family will likely pursue a lawsuit against that police department. I’m sure they will argue it wasn’t a “mental health crisis” but rather a domestic assault and argue the point someone should have went to jail. The police have an impossible job. Especially after the fact, the officers never dreamed every minute of there interaction would be scrutinized. Many officers with overtime work over 3,000 hours per year, they never know what interactions will be dissected.

His parents obviously know something bad happened. When he got home over a month early from his trip I’m sure they asked “Where is Gabby?” He probably broke down and told them the truth. If he told them they had got into a fight and she wanted to be left at a hotel, the parents would have never hired an attorney.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-17-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Load Metric
    This murder, if it turns out to be what we all assume happened, can be blamed on George Floyd and his supporters. The crazy Squad and other far left loons pushing the Defund the Police want exactly what happened here to happen. They want social services to handle these situations with separation instead of jail for domestic violence situations.

In this case the motel the perp was sent to instead of jail can’t confirm he even spent the night there. If there was evidence of both abusing the other, lock them both up. But police are so scared. Once again, the mob wins and common sense loses, along with possibly a woman’s life.

That said, if it ends up with both of these freaks out of society, other than family, I’m not sure anyone isn’t better off without them.

Watching the whole body cam video, I feel bad for the 2 officers involved. They handled this situation as fairly as they could, but will have to endure a lot of scrutiny and backlash beyond their control. It's times like these it becomes apparent, they have one of the worst jobs in the world. Sometimes you can't win regardless of how well you handle things.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    She probably met with foul play.

Though staging your disappearance might do wonders for internet fame.
    True…case could be a fake abduction….Ike that lady that was found on the highway in chains…said she was taken by mexican women…

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    We always seem to have a missing pretty young white woman which captures the public's attention each year. In 2021, it's 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

Her boyfriend went on a cross-country road trip with her, then she vanished in Wyoming, and then he returned to Florida without her, as if it's totally normal to have your girlfriend just vanish into thin air while with him.

He won't explain what happened to her.

Obv he either murdered her, or accidentally killed her during a fight.

Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend and probable murderer, still has his Instagram up, and he's of course getting wrecked hard in the comments: https://www.instagram.com/bizarre_design_/

Apparently they had some big fight in Moab, UT, shortly before she vanished. However, police noticed that she seemed to be the crazy one in that situation.

insider.com has a bunch of news on this if you care.

Her family thinks the dude just left her out in the wilderness and she died, but I think it's more likely he accidentally killed her during a fight, and ditched her body somewhere in a remote area.

It appears she vanished on or about August 13, as he was posting to Instagram actively from Moab, and then abruptly stopped on that date.
    I saw her father interviewed and he talked to her on August 21st so she was alive long after Moab. Also it’s interesting, her parents have tried to contact his parents (people they know) and they wouldn’t return their calls.
    She was last seen on August 24 checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, and talked to her mother on the phone the next day when they were in Grand Teton National Park.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This murder, if it turns out to be what we all assume happened, can be blamed on George Floyd and his supporters. The crazy Squad and other far left loons pushing the Defund the Police want exactly what happened here to happen. They want social services to handle these situations with separation instead of jail for domestic violence situations.

In this case the motel the perp was sent to instead of jail can’t confirm he even spent the night there. If there was evidence of both abusing the other, lock them both up. But police are so scared. Once again, the mob wins and common sense loses, along with possibly a woman’s life.

That said, if it ends up with both of these freaks out of society, other than family, I’m not sure anyone isn’t better off without them.
    Name:  BCC7A6C2-0468-4B80-90BD-FC9C19088664.gif
Views: 606
Size:  2.79 MB

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Retarded AF

Walter Sobchak: Not kinda

Thread Information