Apparently he had very dark/violent artwork on his Instagram: https://www.the-sun.com/news/3659035...rian-laundrie/

Also, I guess she called her mom on August 24, so I think she almost surely died August 24-25.

But yeah, the artwork pretty much validates my theory that the guy is a psycho with murderous thoughts, and he probably lost control and acted them out when separated from Gabby after that fight. The radio silence from both on Instagram after August 13 speaks volumes. Even if they were rattled from their huge fight, you'd think that continuing their trip for the next 11 days, they would have made up enough to post normally to Instagram at some point, even if everything wasn't perfect. Just too coincidental that those lesbians were randomly murdered by a "creepy man" stalking their camp on August 13.

I would like to know how far that camp is from where he was staying, because he wouldn't have had a car to get there.

I guess it's possible that the lesbians being murdered is independent of this situation, and their silence on Instagram was simply because the fight on August 12 really fractured their relationship, and both were too depressed to post to Instagram. Still, I have to think it's connected.