Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Considering he's only 24, the idea of spending the next 60-70 years doing hard time, would put him at an extremely high risk of offing himself. He will most likely try to evade capture as long as he can, before succumbing to the grim reaper.

pretty sure he would do a 10th of that minus good behavior.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Considering he's only 24, the idea of spending the next 60-70 years doing hard time, would put him at an extremely high risk of offing himself. He will most likely try to evade capture as long as he can, before succumbing to the grim reaper.

No that only happens if you're a white female.

Like the chick in a similar case to this one, who regretted getting married, pushed her husband off a cliff at Glacier National Park in 2013, and then falsified evidence that he had voluntarily run off.

She's out and enjoying free life today, despite all of the above being proven.

If they convict him of murder, he's going away for life. Only way he gets a shorter sentence is if this can be reduced to manslaughter. If they do catch him and find a body, 100% the story is going to be that she flipped out and attacked him again, and while pushing her off, she fell and got killed. That Utah dashcam video might be a saving grace for him, because she's shown acting unstable and hitting him.

However, if they find evidence that she didn't die from a fall (for example, strangled, stabbled, or shot), dude is going away for life if they pin it on him.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Like the chick in a similar case to this one, who regretted getting married, pushed her husband off a cliff at Glacier National Park in 2013, and then falsified evidence that he had voluntarily run off.

If they convict him of murder, he's going away for life. Only way he gets a shorter sentence is if this can be reduced to manslaughter. If they do catch him and find a body, 100% the story is going to be that she flipped out and attacked him again, and while pushing her off, she fell and got killed. That Utah dashcam video might be a saving grace for him, because she's shown acting unstable and hitting him.

However, if they find evidence that she didn't die from a fall (for example, strangled, stabbled, or shot), dude is going away for life if they pin it on him.

my guess ,she screamed so loud,he gorilla choked her out....

Load Metric

yeah assuming hes not in costa rica by now, factor in the dashcam video and theres a lot for a good lawyer to work with.

i imagine that on the high end, he's eligible for parole in less than 20 years.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Yeah the family clowned the North Port, FL police pretty hard. They sat there stalling for several days, pretending that Brian was in the house and not willing to talk to them yet.

Then today they announced that they haven't seen him since Tuesday, and "needed help" looking for him.

You know... as if it's easy to lose someone in your own house for 3 days.

Probably something like, "Mom! Dad! She was slapping me and I pushed her away from me, and she rolled down a cliff and died! Nobody saw it, but I know they're gonna find her soon enough! And I bet they're all gonna say I killed her, no matter what I say. What can I do?"

So Mommy and Daddy gave him some money, let him run off with a big head start, and they've been pretending for awhile (maybe longer than Tuesday) that he's been home. Not sure how he's going to hide successfully, given all the media coverage of this case, but decent chance he's out of Florida by now.
    Florida

/thread

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    So now Brian has been missing since Tuesday his parents told police tonite. What a mess!

He is not on House arrest.
    He is allowed to travel freely, un-encumbered.....

He has no LEGAL obligation to speak to anyone again.
    Monkhood beckons, May I recommend>>> The CARTHUSIAN monkhood..

"A vow of silence is a vow to maintain silence. Although it is commonly associated with monasticism, no major monastic order takes a vow of silence. Even the most fervently silent orders such as the Carthusians have time in their schedule for talking.".... still best shot for him.

This best shot to avoid a di*k in the hiney ho! IMO, I am Not a Lawyer.

If it is not bad taste for you,or bothersome to yr ethic/moral Thermometer, I shall take 180/100 that he is Suicided, w/druff doing escrow .
    Ok, with the winner donating 10% to freeroll...lmk
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-18-2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: He is D.u.F. / Dead upon Found.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    So now Brian has been missing since Tuesday his parents told police tonite. What a mess!

If it is not bad taste for you,or bothersome to yr ethic/moral Thermometer, I shall take 180/100 that he is Suicided, w/druff doing escrow .
    Ok, with the winner donating 10% to freeroll...lmk
    SSB, I’m very tempted to bet you I personally do not think he committed suicide. He spent all summer in environments that are very isolated. For him to tell his family that he is going to go to this preserve is not that shocking to me. It’s an environment he feels comfortable in, but most of all I think he left to get away from all the pressure the media and the public is putting on him to talk. There is no way Brian could roam freely in public, especially there in Florida. So he is pretty much done until they find her.

There was a search for him today at a preserve in Florida. Even if they find him, since the search for him is regarding the “Missing persons” case his family initiated for HIM, he is under no obligation to go with the officers.

Officer: Brian, your family has filed a missing persons case for you. They are worried about you.

Brian: That’s nice. Tell them I’m ok. I’m happy right here where I am.

They won’t ask him any questions about Gabby without his lawyer present. His sister is out talking to the media. I bet his parents don’t tell his sister anything else regarding Gabbys disappearance.

I bet the FBI already has it narrowed down to a 12 hour window when he did what ever he did to her. Young people are constantly on their phones, especially since they did the whole Instagram/YouTube thing. After they analyze her phone records it will be apparent when things came to an end. Also cross reference that info with his phone data.

Her family is in a F’ed up situation. I feel for them. The uncertainty of not knowing is absolutely brutal. How her father and step father have kept their composure knowing Brian has the answers is beyond me.

I do believe Brian will be arrested within 7 days for a crime related to her disappearance.

Edit: The entire hitchhiking incident is very strange as well, especially when the driver of the vehicle mentions “Jackson”, he has them pull over and gets out of the vehicle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...465.html%3famp

Search at the preserve this morning:
    Name:  1046D7C6-F531-4B22-848C-289A3CF941B9.jpeg
Views: 408
Size:  79.6 KB
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-18-2021 at 03:37 PM.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

I'm assuming you mean Jordan Graham. She actually received a rather harsh 30 year sentence after pleading guilty, and lost her appeal:

Graham was convicted of second-degree murder in December 2013, five months after she shoved her husband of seven days off a cliff in Glacier National Park. In March 2014, she was sentenced to 30 years in prison. She is currently incarcerated at a federal prison in Alabama.

She's still in prison in Alabama, not slated for release until 2039.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post

I'm assuming you mean Jordan Graham. She actually received a rather harsh 30 year sentence after pleading guilty, and lost her appeal:

Graham was convicted of second-degree murder in December 2013, five months after she shoved her husband of seven days off a cliff in Glacier National Park. In March 2014, she was sentenced to 30 years in prison. She is currently incarcerated at a federal prison in Alabama.

She's still in prison in Alabama, not slated for release until 2039.
    Oh weird. I was following it at the time, and was sure I remembered her getting something like 8 years. Maybe I'm thinking of a different case with a lenient sentence.

Honestly she deserved life in prison for this. He wasn't abusive, she wasn't defending herself, and she just abrutply decided to push him off (with his back turned) after they had some kind of argument at Glacier National Park, presumably about her wanting to back out of the marriage.

His friends had previously warned him that she was "weird" and that something seemed wrong with her. Her friends described her as childlike and seemingly asexual, and not someone who was ready to get married.

Anyway, this was straight up murder, and then she (poorly) falsified evidence to cover it up. Glad she at least got 30 for this.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: A guy would have gotten life, she totally deserved life without parole.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Oh weird. I was following it at the time, and was sure I remembered her getting something like 8 years. Maybe I'm thinking of a different case with a lenient sentence.

Honestly she deserved life in prison for this. He wasn't abusive, she wasn't defending herself, and she just abrutply decided to push him off (with his back turned) after they had some kind of argument at Glacier National Park, presumably about her wanting to back out of the marriage.

His friends had previously warned him that she was "weird" and that something seemed wrong with her. Her friends described her as childlike and seemingly asexual, and not someone who was ready to get married.

Anyway, this was straight up murder, and then she (poorly) falsified evidence to cover it up. Glad she at least got 30 for this.
    Yeah apparently she was facing life in prison, but pleading guilty and cooperating got it down to 30 years. Pretty brutal to marry someone, and then push them off of a cliff 7 days later. She _claims_ it was an accident but I mean come on.

Load Metric
    It sounds like Gabby was definitely dead before August 29th. Otherwise why is this dude out on his own and acting weird. The window is slowly closing:

Fiance picked up hitchhiking on 8/29
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    It sounds like Gabby was definitely dead before August 29th. Otherwise why is this dude out on his own and acting weird. The window is slowly closing:

Fiance picked up hitchhiking on 8/29
    I saw this, but I didn't even post it here because the report is from a "Tiktoker", so who knows if it's reliable?

I'm not saying she's lying, but I'm also not saying she's telling the truth. In fact, her whole story is weird and doesn't make a lot of sense.

With that said, as I mentioned before, there was some dude on Reddit who swore that he saw Brian at a gas station alone on the 29th (or the 28th, I forget), yelling at himself and throwing away trash. That could also be a lie, but the bottom line is that it just seems like she dropped off the face of the early something between August 25-29.

Just about 100% she was dead by August 29th. She may have been dead as early as August 25, because that was the last confirmed sighting of her, and her communication with her mom on the 27th was by text, and we know a fake text was sent on the 30th.

Will be interesting to see if Brian left to go hels himself, or if he's somehow slipped out of the country, or if he's just trying to hide out in nature for awhile. His parents told the feds that he went to that nature reserve, which I think is what he told them to say, after his head start. I have a feeling he's nowhere near there, unless he killed himself and his body is there somewhere.

Load Metric
    What the fuck is the matter with people? Why did she not hop on an Amtrack back to New York? A fucking blog?

That story with the Tiktoker is sketchy as fuck. Why would Brian offer 200$ for a 10 mile ride, when he desperately needs to conserve his resources. Other things in that article are pretty far fetched. Tik Tok has no shortage of attention seeking fruitcakes. Take it with a grain of salt.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Too bad you forgot to take MAGA with a grain of salt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Body found in Wyoming.

They haven't said it's her, but pretty sure it's her. Announcement at 3pm PT coming up.

Load Metric
    In a plot twist that no one saw coming, Druff actually found the body

Load Metric
    Dude probably had a good reason to off her right? I mean she did use tik tok on Instagram right?

Load Metric

This is the national cliff park one I believe, think I saw it on dateline. Did it for the insurance moneys

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-cliff-n476726

His other wife convienienly died changing a tire. I also think the girl was pushed off a cliff.

Load Metric
    Dead, like thousands of other Americans every day. From Covid, cancer, old age, OD, whatever.

Only this one that the media promoted has average Americans upset over.

Perhaps the bigger takeaway is why people cared about this one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

That’s for making it easy for me to figure out who the liberal garbage without jobs are around here.

Smoke another bowl asshole.
    I make more money than you do, and that was the most retarded post I’ve seen on this board in almost 24 hours.
    I’ll bet I’m worth more than you, simple net worth. Since I’m retired you probably do make more than me currently.

If you want to make a wager I’m sure Dan will get involved. He certainly knows who I am and I trust him to handle the wager and verify my assets.

You in big man?

Thread Information