Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

We always seem to have a missing pretty young white woman which captures the public's attention each year. In 2021, it's 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

Her boyfriend went on a cross-country road trip with her, then she vanished in Wyoming, and then he returned to Florida without her, as if it's totally normal to have your girlfriend just vanish into thin air while with him.

He won't explain what happened to her.

Obv he either murdered her, or accidentally killed her during a fight.

Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend and probable murderer, still has his Instagram up, and he's of course getting wrecked hard in the comments: https://www.instagram.com/bizarre_design_/

Apparently they had some big fight in Moab, UT, shortly before she vanished. However, police noticed that she seemed to be the crazy one in that situation.

insider.com has a bunch of news on this if you care.

Her family thinks the dude just left her out in the wilderness and she died, but I think it's more likely he accidentally killed her during a fight, and ditched her body somewhere in a remote area.

It appears she vanished on or about August 13, as he was posting to Instagram actively from Moab, and then abruptly stopped on that date.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Miss Marple has nothing on you Druff

Load Metric
    don't need to be Columbo to figure this one out

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The guy seems like a complete douche from his Instagram.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Said in true Nancy Grace style

Load Metric
    3rd party link for anyone who doesn't want to create an instagram just to read this pud's musings: https://dumpor.com/v/bizarre_design_

Load Metric
    Here's the full length body cam footage of the incident in Moab. This was around the time she went missing but unsure of the exact date.

Also, police have not ruled out the possibility of a separate double homicide in the same area, around the same time.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...e-information/

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Where hiking in the mountains including grand titon? Probably threw her off a cliff. Had scratches on his face when police stopped and interviewed them. Sounded like Ted Bundy when giving his interview .
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 09-16-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The guy seems like a complete douche from his Instagram.
    Well for one thing, he’s on Instagram.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I'm gonna go with accidental killing, and dude freaked out and went home.

Weird how often you see these hippy dudes shacked up with unstable broads.

Load Metric
    Although that August 30th text from her phone is sus as fuck.

Load Metric
    if the boyfriend killed her then hanging is too good for him imo...but lets have the court/justice system try him.

i feel for the police man--tried to be reasonable and cut two seemingly nice but foolish young folks a break...who knows if arresting her would have made a difference. but leaving the young girl alone with a van is questionable...better if she was the one taken to a hotel, even a gray bar, rather than being left alone.

that police officer, and probably all other Utah police, will never again not make a domestic violence charge
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-16-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I think if he remains silent, and unless they find a body or significant evidence inside the van. This guy could walk and this could remain a "missing persons" case for a long time with him remaining as the primary suspect but police having nothing to link him to.

She could honestly be anywhere between Wyoming and Florida.

I'd say it's very unlikely that she is still alive.

Load Metric
    Also, who the fuck goes hiking barefoot.

I've hiked quite a bit around the las Vegas valley, and some of those rocks are super sharp.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: his dum sandal tan shows he is a nob

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Also, who the fuck goes hiking barefoot.

I've hiked quite a bit around the las Vegas valley, and some of those rocks are super sharp.
    She may have gone hiking bareneck and it found one of those sharp rocks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    if the boyfriend killed her then hanging is too good for him imo...but lets have the court/justice system try him.

i feel for the police man--tried to be reasonable and cut two seemingly nice but foolish young folks a break...who knows if arresting her would have made a difference. but leaving the young girl alone with a van is questionable...better if she was the one taken to a hotel, even a gray bar, rather than being left alone.

that police officer, and probably all other Utah police, will never again not make a domestic violence charge
    agreed appropriate punishment below...
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Yet month after month, year after year Native American women disappear with little or no media coverage.

Are certain lives more valuable than others? The answer is obvious if you are willing to admit it.

And the bigger issue is how did these 2 possible junkies in their early 20 have the assets to travel across the country for months? The Trump-Biden Unemployment scam?

And of course like so many irresponsible youth today when confronted they both claimed “mental issues”.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Yet month after month, year after year Native American women disappear with little or no media coverage.

Are certain lives more valuable than others? The answer is obvious if you are willing to admit it.

And the bigger issue is how did these 2 possible junkies in their early 20 have the assets to travel across the country for months? The Trump-Biden Unemployment scam?

And of course like so many irresponsible youth today when confronted they both claimed “mental issues”.
    The problem is that the vast majority of this kind of stuff is done in-house race wise. So if the media was to report a story about a missing black or NA chick, they would have to be reporting a story about a black or NA man probably committing a murder. And the media isn't about that life.

In the last couple days 4 attractive, young black people (2 males, 2 females) showed up dead in a cornfield in the midwest somewhere. We all know they were killed by other black men so the MSM isn't interested. IF they had been killed by white men, front page story. But 99% of the time this isn't how these things go down. The media aint dumb. They know how these missing black or NA girl stories end 99% of the time, and that doesn't fit the narrative.

But attractive white women probably killed by her white boyfriend. That is a narrative the media can promote.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

We always seem to have a missing pretty young white woman which captures the public's attention each year. In 2021, it's 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

Her boyfriend went on a cross-country road trip with her, then she vanished in Wyoming, and then he returned to Florida without her, as if it's totally normal to have your girlfriend just vanish into thin air while with him.

Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend and probable murderer, still has his Instagram up, and he's of course getting wrecked hard in the comments: https://www.instagram.com/bizarre_design_/

Apparently they had some big fight in Moab, UT, shortly before she vanished. However, police noticed that she seemed to be the crazy one in that situation.

Her family thinks the dude just left her out in the wilderness and she died, but I think it's more likely he accidentally killed her during a fight, and ditched her body somewhere in a remote area.

It appears she vanished on or about August 13, as he was posting to Instagram actively from Moab, and then abruptly stopped on that date.

Wow..First thing I noticed was the feet.... on Gabby,then the dude.... He is barefoot in that terrain a no-no, she in flip flops a No....... did not bode well that pic... I hope she is ok...somewhere. maybe lost memory...

Load Metric
    Amazing that this pretty young girl could not do better than this balding turd.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=shoeshine box;994512]

Wow..First thing I noticed was the feet.... on Gabby,then the dude.... He is barefoot in that terrain a no-no, she in flip flops a No....... did not bode well that pic... I hope she is ok...somewhere. maybe lost memory...

If he did a bad thing to Gabby he gonna detest prison 100%....

never a good sign>>>" BoyFriend/Laundrie has refused to cooperate with authorities and had hired a lawyer, the Daily Mail reported."

Never a good sign and quite honestly he just ratted himself out.

I lay you 8/5 he be in Prison within 2 yrs.....this will drag out with no body.... sad.... Nicest suburb u ever saw in Lonnnng island...they had it sweet ...
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-16-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I saw her father interviewed and he talked to her on August 21st so she was alive long after Moab. Also it’s interesting, her parents have tried to contact his parents (people they know) and they wouldn’t return their calls.

Thread Information