Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Dead, like thousands of other Americans every day. From Covid, cancer, old age, OD, whatever.

Only this one that the media promoted has average Americans upset over.

Perhaps the bigger takeaway is why people cared about this one.
    Missing White Woman Syndrome

The public loves any story about average-or-better-looking white women under 40 who go missing. Nobody gives a shit if the missing person is an older female, a nonwhite female, an ugly female, or any male, unless they're already famous for something else.

Suffice to say that 100% of this forum could go missing and nobody would care.

Comments

shoeshine box: Being Blonde and Pretty toed made it a MSM story. IMO.

Jayjami: True

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Dead, like thousands of other Americans every day. From Covid, cancer, old age, OD, whatever.

The public loves any story about average-or-better-looking white women under 40 who go missing. Nobody gives a shit the missing person is an older female, a nonwhite female, an ugly female, or any male, unless they're already famous for something else.

pretty sure there is still a APB/MP out for Gordmans wife since she got stuck at Chicago airport in the rain. word is some ex pfa member has her in his basement

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Larry Laffer keeps gordmans wife lightly chained in his apt
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Blake is likely dead and you faggots should care he was basically a slightly obese white women with hairy arms but his life mattered

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Blake is likely dead and you idiotics should care he was basically a slightly obese white women with hairy arms but his life mattered
    See this is what happens when people quit PFA. We can't keep track of when they croak.

Load Metric
    Alright so whats the next crime we can solve DID I HEAR RUMBLINGS OF TODGER BEING INVOLVED IN A PONZI SCHEME or someone get to the bottom of the reffing in this chargers game and why they didnt cover i want pie charts internet

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Alright so whats the next crime we can solve DID I HEAR RUMBLINGS OF TODGER BEING INVOLVED IN A PONZI SCHEME or someone get to the bottom of the reffing in this chargers game and why they didnt cover i want pie charts internet

The 2 lesbians is still open for discussion...I think he did all 3. fk it, in for in a penny in for a pound? eh Mr H?

Load Metric
    Body found in Wyoming.

They haven't said it's her, but pretty sure it's her. Announcement at 3pm PT coming up.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The public loves any story about average-or-better-looking white women under 40 who go missing. Nobody gives a shit the missing person is an older female, a nonwhite female, an ugly female, or any male, unless they're already famous for something else.

The great Patrice O’Neal on this issue…

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm1c9b

Comments

lol wow: iconic set

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Body found in Wyoming.

They haven't said it's her, but pretty sure it's her. Announcement at 3pm PT coming up.
    Why is this queer holding back tears and choking trying not to cry? This cracka is a FBI agent, geez show some professionalism.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Surprised he's evaded being seen for these last 2 days (since it became known he wasn't at home). This case has such huge publicity, you'd think someone would have spotted him by now.

Either he's hiding out in some remote area, has left the country, or is dead.

Load Metric
    Found her remains in Wyoming, such a shame. Grand Titon national park

Comments

MumblesBadly: *Teton

Load Metric
    Surprised he's evaded being seen for these last 2 days (since it became known he wasn't at home). This case has such huge publicity, you'd think someone would have spotted him by now.

I believe his parents know his location...

They said on Tuesday, he left in the Mustang to go to this preserve. Now here is the funny thing - the parents said they went to the preserve the following day (Wednesday) and brought his car home. They then reported him missing on Friday.

I find it odd that they would go take his only source of transportation. Or did Brian and the parents concoct the entire story about the car being at the preserve to throw off law enforcement?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

They said on Tuesday, he left in the Mustang to go to this preserve. Now here is the funny thing - the parents said they went to the preserve the following day (Wednesday) and brought his car home. They then reported him missing on Friday.

I find it odd that they would go take his only source of transportation. Or did Brian and the parents concoct the entire story about the car being at the preserve to throw off law enforcement?
    Pretty sure they are full of shit about the preserve. Very high chance they knew he wasn't there. Why give up his location on Friday after hiding the fact for at least 3 days that he had run off?

I do wonder what they think his plan is, though. I don't think they'd have lied for him so he could commit suicide. So either they unrealistically believe he can hide forever (lol), or there was some plan to sneak him out of the country while they stalled. I think there's some chance they got another vehicle for him, and are just hoping he can change his appearance and vanish.

Cops screwed up by not getting a search warrant for the house, and bringing him in for questioning right away. There was definitely enough suspicion that he had committed a crime in order to justify that. I think there's a high chance he get arrested and charged immediately if they find him, given that a body has now been found, and it was connected to a verified location of their van.

Load Metric
    These stupid Gringos think he can evade the police forever? His parents will go to jail for lying to the FBI. He's probably being hidden by a friend or relative somewhere remote with no cell phone to track. He'll turn up in about 6 weeks, because someone got sloppy or he got cabin fever and had to go out and was seen by someone walking their dog or going camping.

Load Metric
    This is essentially a camping story involving two Floridians. Holds no interest for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Pretty sure they are full of shit about the preserve. Very high chance they knew he wasn't there. Why give up his location on Friday after hiding the fact for at least 3 days that he had run off?

I do wonder what they think his plan is, though. I don't think they'd have lied for him so he could commit suicide. So either they unrealistically believe he can hide forever (lol), or there was some plan to sneak him out of the country while they stalled. I think there's some chance they got another vehicle for him, and are just hoping he can change his appearance and vanish.

Cops screwed up by not getting a search warrant for the house, and bringing him in for questioning right away. There was definitely enough suspicion that he had committed a crime in order to justify that. I think there's a high chance he get arrested and charged immediately if they find him, given that a body has now been found, and it was connected to a verified location of their van.
    Garrett or Bottomset, any experience evading the authorities in Florida?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    The public loves any story about average-or-better-looking white women under 40 who go missing. Nobody gives a shit the missing person is an older female, a nonwhite female, an ugly female, or any male.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They finally got a warrant for the Laundrie house. In the warrant, a bizarre text was listed as having been sent from Gabby on August 27.

"Can you help Stan, I just keep getting his voicemails and missed calls"

Stan is her grandfather, but she never calls him by his first name. It is likely this was sent by Brian, but it's not clear why. Gabby's mom had communication with her by text on August 27, but not by phone, so this makes it even more likely that these texts were not sent by her, and she was already dead by the 27th. It's obvious that the text sent on August 30th wasn't from her.

Her van showed up on that vlogger's video from August 27th, and her body was found not far from that location. I don't think it's likely he hung out at the site of the murder after doing it, so the people probably drove by as he was disposing of the body or whatever.

I think we have the date of the murder now.

Here's the search warrant btw, though it may fail loading because everyone's hammering the AWS server for it: https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws....1632165383.pdf

Platinum
    Load Metric
    lol at Florida. Finally got around to the ol' search warrant. Could you imagine if this was your kid? No way I would have lasted that long without going over there and beating some answers out of someone.

Thread Information