Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I'm guessing the family knew where he was the whole time, and only started "helping" when it seemed obvious he was dead, probably from lack of whatever cryptic contact he was supposed to make to indicate he was okay.

I guess the only remaining question is whether he killed himself or died somehow in the elements, but suicide is the huge favorite here.
    I made a bet with a buddy almost 30 days ago. I have suicide and he has the field. There was 10 hours left in our 30 day bet when the body was found. Now we just wait for the autopsy results.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Yeah I'm guessing the family knew where he was the whole time, and only started "helping" when it seemed obvious he was dead, probably from lack of whatever cryptic contact he was supposed to make to indicate he was okay.

I guess the only remaining question is whether he killed himself or died somehow in the elements, but suicide is the huge favorite here.
    I’m hoping he suffered a long and gruesome death.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Because he killed a cute white girl? Or do you feel this way towards every convicted murderer in prison? How about every murderer walking among us who got away with it?

Just seems strange how people are so upset about this guy when there are tens of thousands of others out there. 21,000+ in the US alone in 2020.

Comments

Sanlmar: Agreed, mumbles is being public as fuck here.

Load Metric

If he killed his girlfriend in a mutual altercation (very possible) or in the heat of passion (an actual legal term), he deserves (or should I say deserved) to go to prison for a very long time. Death and torture would be cruel and unusual under the facts currently at hand. A mea culpa would be appropriate. Don’t pull a Druff and dig in your heels!

Load Metric
    partial remains found in an area previously underwater...

the rest in vultures, alligators or hogs?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

You missed pythons. A huge problem in that area of Florida, slowly moving north.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

You missed pythons. A huge problem in that area of Florida, slowly moving north.

You forgot to mention skunk apes. Huge problem in North Florida.

Comments

The Boz: Along with being a great Double IPA

Load Metric

Or is he smarter than we give him credit for and “sacrificed” one of his limbs while still alive? Plant the limb next to his back back and notebook knowing it would eventually be found, especially if he told his parents and they were in on it and told the police “where to look” for him. Create an appearance that the gators got the rest of him. Everyone stops looking, and he is a free man (minus a limb or 2 of course) lol

I know - Highly doubtful, but fun to speculate!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-21-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Load Metric
    Lol dead faggot, should have just thrown her out of the van.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

It was most likely small fish nipping at him bit by bit. While there is always an anecdotal story here and there, its rare alligators have any interest in humans, alive or dead. Fish and small rodents are the most likely consumers in this case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

If he killed his girlfriend in a mutual altercation (very possible) or in the heat of passion (an actual legal term), he deserves (or should I say deserved) to go to prison for a very long time. Death and torture would be cruel and unusual under the facts currently at hand. A mea culpa would be appropriate. Don’t pull a Druff and dig in your heels!
    The evidence strongly suggests that he was a controlling abuser. I wish he HAD lived to be captured by the police, convicted in a trial, and sentenced to a long stint in a shitty Florida prison being routinely ass-raped by the cell block badasses. But since he is dead, I can hope his death was gruesomely painful.

Comments

shoeshine box: WYOMING PRISON worse as I mentioned in a post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Or is he smarter than we give him credit for and “sacrificed” one of his limbs while still alive? Plant the limb next to his back back and notebook knowing it would eventually be found, especially if he told his parents and they were in on it and told the police “where to look” for him. Create an appearance that the gators got the rest of him. Everyone stops looking, and he is a free man (minus a limb or 2 of course) lol

Nah, PV, ain't gonna be any left arm shenanigans here...

The remains, a backpack and notebook believed to belong to Laundrie were discovered Wednesday in a Florida wilderness park, according to the FBI. The area where they were found had been under water during earlier searches.

The FBI’s Denver office said in a news release that a comparison of dental records confirmed that the remains were Laundrie. A lawyer for his parents, Steve Bertolino, also confirmed in a statement they were told the remains were those of their son.

https://apnews.com/article/florida-8...ign=SocialFlow

Comments

PositiveVariance: Thanks for the update. I was unaware they confirmed dental records. He’s Dunzo.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Not as much “fun” as Gordon the Mod at Wizard of Vegas would like to think about if he cut 2 off. The guy has a thing for sex with double amputees. And NO, I didn’t make that up.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Wow, that is some kinky shit.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    The evidence strongly suggests that he was a controlling abuser. I wish he HAD lived to be captured by the police, convicted in a trial, and sentenced to a long stint in a shitty Florida prison being routinely ass-raped by the cell block badasses. But since he is dead, I can hope his death was gruesomely painful.
    FYI..> "..Raped by cellblock "bad asses"
    "HOMOS'..Not all Bad asses are Homos..but yes the Homos woulda raped him relentlessly w/a Pic of Gabby,R.I.P., over his face sometimes. Maybe

Life in Jail No parole. in WYOMING(COLD) not Fla.<. Wyoming Prison much worse >

or this....

IDK, gee, after reading about that Moroccan boy, maybe life won't be bad if you can choose a cellie!!??

He def woulda got Raped a Bit... Negative

Life is Life .... Positive....

MIGHt have got off w/a crime of Passion w/a jew lawyer and a bit of Gamble,some balls..... but then again beating up on 5ft broads aint a Man no how....

Biblical Old Testament,NO, But as close as Gabby's family get to justice.

I would not Rule out he killed a homeless man....

Load Metric
    Maybe one of the attorneys in here can answer...

As I understand, even after the death of a client - Attorney-Client Privilege stays in effect.

Any chance at all we here any details of the convo’s between Brian and his attorney?

His parents are also represented as I’m sure this makes it even more unlikely.

Load Metric
    Name:  0A3E0F91-362D-4564-B157-15A8637C1B3D.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  110.5 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Landrie family’s lawyer says Landrie died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-says-rcna6485

Kinda bummed he wasn’t the victim of a long, drawnout, and very painful encounter with a wild creature or two out there in that nature preserve.

Comments

garrett: He was no match for the Alligator bloos in Flo rida... =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I made a bet with a buddy almost 30 days ago. I have suicide and he has the field. There was 10 hours left in our 30 day bet when the body was found. Now we just wait for the autopsy results.
    Im not sure why it took so long to rule it a suicide if he shot himself in the head. But I’ll take it!

Comments

The Boz: Best outcome, saved the taxpayers a lot of money. More criminals need to take ultimate responsibility like he did.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still kinda wonder what the deal was with the parents.

Clearly they knew where he was.

It's unlikely they cooperated in a plan for him to kill himself.

At the end, obviously they gave a lot of help because they were fairly convinced he was dead, and wanted him found at that point. But what about before that? They did say where he was, about 3 days after he left, without being specific. I'm guessing they were concerned about him after he didn't make some sort of planned contact, but they didn't want to give up his exact location until a long enough time passed to where he was either gone or dead.

Thread Information