Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anti-vax conservative radio hosts? Easy marks, sfo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I don’t want to hear opinions from anyone. I do what I do for the following reasons.

Heart disease is the NUMBER 1 killer of both men and women. Cardio is the best exercise for the heart. This short stint cardio is not good IMO. I do between 60 and 100 mins cardio DAILY. My resting heart rate is now in the mid to upper 40’s cuz I am in amazing cardiac shape. I cannot say enough how great the endorphin boost of cardio is on overall well being for the entire day.

Weight work, great for maintaining muscle mass and keeping bones and joints strong. I usually alternate upper and lower body weight training every other day, with a break day on the 3rd day. I do about 20-30 mins.

I go to bed between 7 and 9 and am up between 4 and 5 am. I am busy the entire day and have great energy that lasts the entire day.

I see in people unhappiness, sluggishness, obesity, depression. You don’t have to be that way. Start slow and CHANGE.
    The body is an amazing healing thing if you feed it the right food and move it the right way.
    imagine being BCR, you're sitting in your dad's grungy basement in buttfuck Ohio, you have a script running searching for posts on PFA from splitthis or dwai, it alerts you when one comes in, you post your anti Trump and anti anti-vax bullshit, you get your shit packed in every time cause you're a loser drug addict larping on PFA as some sort of ex mafia big shot, you get clowned by posters who rarely post, you pick on older women, you try to meet up with men cause they call you a faggot on PFA, your life is spiraling out of control, you smoke more crack cause pure coke just doesn't cut it anymore, you're spiraling, you threaten a guy to come fight him over text, he laughs at you and continues to clown you, you threaten to leave every 3 posts but never do, this is BCR's life.

Name:  140903-jerry-roy-crew-1242.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  89.8 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I don’t want to hear opinions from anyone. I do what I do for the following reasons.

Heart disease is the NUMBER 1 killer of both men and women. Cardio is the best exercise for the heart. This short stint cardio is not good IMO. I do between 60 and 100 mins cardio DAILY. My resting heart rate is now in the mid to upper 40’s cuz I am in amazing cardiac shape. I cannot say enough how great the endorphin boost of cardio is on overall well being for the entire day.

Weight work, great for maintaining muscle mass and keeping bones and joints strong. I usually alternate upper and lower body weight training every other day, with a break day on the 3rd day. I do about 20-30 mins.

I go to bed between 7 and 9 and am up between 4 and 5 am. I am busy the entire day and have great energy that lasts the entire day.

I see in people unhappiness, sluggishness, obesity, depression. You don’t have to be that way. Start slow and CHANGE.
    The body is an amazing healing thing if you feed it the right food and move it the right way.
    imagine being BCR, you're sitting in your dad's grungy basement in buttfuck Ohio, you have a script running searching for posts on PFA from splitthis or dwai, it alerts you when one comes in, you post your anti Trump and anti anti-vax bullshit, you get your shit packed in every time cause you're a loser drug addict larping on PFA as some sort of ex mafia big shot, you get clowned by posters who rarely post, you pick on older women, you try to meet up with men cause they call you a faggot on PFA, your life is spiraling out of control, you smoke more crack cause pure coke just doesn't cut it anymore, you're spiraling, you threaten a guy to come fight him over text, he laughs at you and continues to clown you, you threaten to leave every 3 posts but never do, this is BCR's life.

And yet I called your mother a black cock whore trying to spur you to find your balls and you a faggot and you still cower from me. I have been busier post Covid than you have been ever.

You’re the last post in every thread and are a basement incel. Lol at running a script, you’ve passed up my post count in one year because you have no life besides covid. A scared pussy posting memes and hiding.

Everyone knows this. You’ve spent your life on your knees, like your mother, and always will.

You obviously have a large cache of middle aged man photos on your computer being a fag. I don’t look like any of those guys. You know it, hence why you’re so fucking scared of me.

You’ll always be the pussy that I offered to shut up, and you declined. Still a scared boy. Same as always .

Load Metric
    So, I listened to this radio host for weeks and weeks and finally called in. He was going on and on about how no masks were against god ect ect. I called in and quoted Leviticus 13:45. Got immediately shut down and hung up on. I must be a libtard right? Because obviously the Bible says to spread illness with nothing to protect people other her than faith am I right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    So, I listened to this radio host for weeks and weeks and finally called in. He was going on and on about how no masks were against god ect ect. I called in and quoted Leviticus 13:45. Got immediately shut down and hung up on. I must be a libtard right? Because obviously the Bible says to spread illness with nothing to protect people other her than faith am I right?
    All the pseudo science and religious nonsense and wrapping themselves in the flag is just cover for what’s really going on, which has been one long tantrum by mental children that their fat cult leader got destroyed on election night.

You point out Washington ordering the inoculation of every child and troop or the dozens of examples of society acting respectfully, and they have no clue. You are talking to people in the throes of a tantrum who literally know nothing. All they know is what their told. They’ve never read a book front to back. That’s why they are so insufferable and clueless and have somehow wrapped sociopathy in the flag or Bible. Pathetic little children.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Free speech includes hate speech on this site. Be proud

Comments

tommyt: I love hate speech.

Kuntmissioner: lol

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

“And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be rent, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, Unclean, unclean.”
    Lev.13:45

you are correct.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

And yet I called your mother a black cock whore trying to spur you to find your balls and you a faggot and you still cower from me. I have been busier post Covid than you have been ever.

You’re the last post in every thread and are a basement incel. Lol at running a script, you’ve passed up my post count in one year because you have no life besides covid. A scared pussy posting memes and hiding.

Everyone knows this. You’ve spent your life on your knees, like your mother, and always will.

You obviously have a large cache of middle aged man photos on your computer being a fag. I don’t look like any of those guys. You know it, hence why you’re so fucking scared of me.

You’ll always be the pussy that I offered to shut up, and you declined. Still a scared boy. Same as always .
    yeah I don't think you get it dweeb, nothing you say bothers me cause I'm not a crack addicted loser looking for acceptance on a 8th tier poker forum

nothing you say bothers me cause I do not give a fuck about you

you are a loser obsessed with covid and unvaccinated people, you have been brainwashed by the MSM and you're a homicidal maniac waiting to pounce, you are unpredictable and a left wing terrorist and I will have Druff report you to the fbi

Comments

BCR: Someone call the cops I’m scared

Load Metric
    lol I got BCR spinning like a fucking top

keep tilting you fucking huge faggot

Load Metric

yeah I don't think you get it dweeb, nothing you say bothers me cause I'm not a crack addicted loser looking for acceptance on a 8th tier poker forum

you are a loser obsessed with covid and unvaccinated people, you have been brainwashed by the MSM and you're a homicidal maniac waiting to pounce, you are unpredictable and a left wing terrorist and [BI will have Druff report you to the fbi[/B]

Holy fuck are you a scared bitch. So you went from you would never say that to me, to my offering to do just that, and now you want to call the FBI?

That should go well. Yes, we have an incel on my site who shouts n-word every third post who claimed he would stomp anyone willing to come see him, who is now afraid because someone accepted. I’m sure that’s on the top of their list. Stay scared little incel boy. Keep taking those lunch seat assignments and living on your knees

Load Metric

you are a loser obsessed with covid and unvaccinated people, you have been brainwashed by the MSM and you're a homicidal maniac waiting to pounce, you are unpredictable and a left wing terrorist and [BI will have Druff report you to the fbi[/B]

Holy fuck are you a scared bitch. So you went from you would never say that to me, to my offering to do just that, and now you want to call the FBI?

That should go well. Yes, we have an incel on my site who shouts n-word every third post who claimed he would stomp anyone willing to come see him, who is now afraid because someone accepted. I’m sure that’s on the top of their list. Stay scared little incel boy. Keep taking those lunch seat assignments and living on your knees
    can't even format your posts right you're so high on crack

try again tomorrow drug addict..

I noticed your alert script worked perfectly btw

Load Metric
    Name:  giphy (3).gif
Views: 125
Size:  104.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I can tell you from my experience in ketamine therapy and 40 years of meditation, on and off, the body is simply a vessel for living. The condition of your body relates not to your affect in this world. So you can be an Olympic athlete of the greatest proportions
    but it means nothing if you're a mental ass. Are you afraid of dying?
    You shouldn't be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I can tell you from my experience in ketamine therapy and 40 years of meditation, on and off, the body is simply a vessel for living. The condition of your body relates not to your affect in this world. So you can be an Olympic athlete of the greatest proportions
    but it means nothing if you're a mental ass. Are you afraid of dying?
    You shouldn't be.
    Not afraid of dying, am afraid of living physically poor. Just look around when you go out, young obese people in the wheelchair carts in grocery stores, filling their baskets with trash food. Their faces are empty while they stock up on items that will further their pain, isolation, and misery. This is the worst epidemic by far and it goes ignored because the medical system and big pharma are cashing in on human misery. SAD!

We need to get past ignoring this number one health issue because it initially will hurt feelings. These same hurt feelings allow this epidemic to grow.

At what % of the population will it become forefront? Shocking that 80% isn’t enough.

It is horrible to watch the media show stories of young people dying of covid, calling them healthy when they are clearly MORBIDLY OBESE! There is 0.0 chance they would have died if they were a normal weight and did normal physical activity like all people should do.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information