Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-vax conservative radio hosts? Easy marks, sfo.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I have to ask all my patients if they got the vaccine. Those that refuse are very firm on it.

Tell Biden to shove his loss of patience on the unvaccinated up his pruny asssss.

Fuck you Biden.
    Whats your profession?

I think everyone in health care is mandated to ask if you've had it and coerce you into taking it or face assassination by the medical board or something along those lines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You were taking long walks to fend off the depression not even a year ago. Losing your shit after another rejection by a geriatric and babbling about your dogs second bout with Covid lmao.

You can work out all day, but you’re the second mentally weakest poster here.

We’ve all watched the breakdowns. We will watch them again. The mandates will mentally break you, and they’re 100% coming.

You’ll be treated like the dirty unhygienic trash you are and told to stay home and we will all watch you break apart again and laugh. You’ll break apart again. Crying out to God! Lol.

So fucking mentally soft. Tyranny! Lol. God forbid your soft ass actually ever has to go through anything rough. You’d off yourself in 5 minutes you’re so pathetically weak. Straight weak old suburban grandma

If I were you, I’d stick to your safe space of Facebook moms groups and patriot forums where you’re only slightly below average IQ grandma.

I’ll say this. I think you actually have the self respect to off yourself. I don’t think you’d like sit back and let the strong boys at school tell you were to eat or just sit back and take constant harassment by law enforcement like the softest bitches here.

I think you’re incredibly weak and pathetic, but I think even you have an ounce of self respect. You’re crazy enough to go down swinging at least rather than just get on your knees like your buddy
    Remind me never to piss you off.
    Lol Waltsy another pathetic weak liberal.

BCR is a weak drug addict, lives,off his dad and stepmom, has no woman or children. Life loser.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I have to ask all my patients if they got the vaccine. Those that refuse are very firm on it.

Tell Biden to shove his loss of patience on the unvaccinated up his pruny asssss.

Fuck you Biden.
    Whats your profession?

I think everyone in health care is mandated to ask if you've had it and coerce you into taking it or face assassination by the medical board or something along those lines.
    It is vaccine or weekly testing, you cannot mandate the vaccine. I told my boss I will not be tested either. Up to him what he does about it.

NO TYRANNY
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    big bad man picking on an older woman, typical for antifa faggot n-words

come say any of this shit to anyone in real life I bet you don't

you're just another miserable online loser waiting for his elderly dad to pass away so you can claim all his stuff as your own accomplishments

tilt harder and pick on a man instead of a woman you disgrace npc
    I’ll come right to you. I had to go to Detroit in a few weeks anyway. We can make this 100% happen. You told crypto come at you, I accept.

You want to meet me? I’ll put up $500 for a free roll and meet you anywhere you’d like. Just say accept and Druff can verify that both parties are the people who post under these accounts.

We will livestream it for the site.
    Lol at old man tough guy.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    look faggot you don't have to type an essay every time you post, you wanna come let's go queer
    Just type I accept and it’s on. I’m going to cave your head in. Type I accept and we will get with Druff to confirm both parties. I want the I accept because you’re going to pussy out once I’m there and I insist your info is then released on front page. So I accept is the phrase I’m looking for. Type I accept faggot and it’s a done deal
    HOMOcidal ideation just like that faggot PLOL

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Remind me never to piss you off.

BCR is a weak drug addict, lives,off his dad and stepmom, has no woman or children. Life loser.
    My dad is a retired auto worker. I had 10x his net worth at 40 you retard.

I’ve had more girlfriends in last few years than I did when I was young. None qualify for silver sneakers like the men who reject you.

This is between me and bitch boy now. He’s desperately wanted my attention for months. He’s a huge pussy who has lived on his knees his whole life and is scared and back to memes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quality thread guys.

Comments

dwai: lol

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quality thread guys.
    Agree that it's one of the last refuges of an unbridled free speech forum, and that Flying Stupidity should be paywalled only for subscribers so PFA no longer runs at a loss.

Load Metric

I’ve had more girlfriends in last few years than I did when I was young. None qualify for silver sneakers like the men who reject you.

This is between me and bitch boy now. He’s desperately wanted my attention for months. He’s a huge pussy who has lived on his knees his whole life and is scared and back to memes.
    Name:  YCX7HWHYLNCJ7JGK4Q3PF64L3Q.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  42.2 KB

yeah we believe ya buddy

Comments

splitthis: He is a creep

Load Metric

yeah we believe ya buddy

Listen, you can meet me. You don’t have to believe anything.

I understand your mother ran a train of black men through her room every night while you whimpered in the corner. That she only took a black cock out of her mouth long enough to kiss you good night. It fucked you up and created a little MAGA faggot troll. I ignored you for months and understood she fucked you up. I’m done playing with you.

Load Metric
    BCR's fake ex-mafioso, tough-guy-wannabe schtick is just one of the saddest most embarrassing things to ever grace any of these connected forums. Most here just ignore it out of a "respect for one's elders" and "feeling sorry for" type of thing and due to the fact that he does occasionally post insightful content, but anyone with any real intelligence privately places him maybe one or two steps below a 408mike in the hierarchy of delusional/mentally ill shitposters.

Comments

dwai: lol

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's extremely unhinged, years of crack abuse has fried his brain.

BCR: The dude with 3 posters who gets mocked by all 3. Really stings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    BCR's fake ex-mafioso, tough-guy-wannabe schtick is just one of the saddest most embarrassing things to ever grace any of these connected forums. Most here just ignore it out of a "respect for one's elders" and "feeling sorry for" type of thing and due to the fact that he does occasionally post insightful content, but anyone with any real intelligence privately places him maybe one or two steps below a 408mike in the hierarchy of delusional/mentally ill shitposters.
    Whatever bitch. You’ve been a clown to everyone for a long time. Right wing tard who is always wrong. He followed me around for months and wants to meet me. I offered to make it happen. I’ve never said a thing to anyone here I wouldn’t say to them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Load Metric

yeah we believe ya buddy

I understand your mother ran a train of black men through her room every night while you whimpered in the corner. That she only took a black cock out of her mouth long enough to kiss you good night. It fucked you up and created a little MAGA faggot troll. I ignored you for months and understood she fucked you up. I’m done playing with you.
    cope harder drug addict

Load Metric

cope harder drug addict
    Hide harder faggot. Clearly this is what Druff wanted, a site of shitty anti vax loons and pussy right wing dupes who talk shit and hide when called on it. This is peak PFA

Load Metric
    A less intelligent more autistic version of mason.

How one of Vaughn’s few posters just described him. Feels about right

Load Metric
    cope harder drug addict
    Hide harder faggot. Clearly this is what Druff wanted, a site of shitty anti vax loons and pussy right wing dupes who talk shit and hide when called on it. This is peak PFA
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  24.9 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    cope harder drug addict
    Take it easy boys!! Nobody needs to feel such ugly emotions in their hearts! Its Saturday and we're all gifted with the day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Take it easy boys!! Nobody needs to feel such ugly emotions in their hearts! Its Saturday and we're all gifted with the day.
    Name:  1413231501581_wps_45_Jared_Leto_Instagram.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  145.4 KB

Comments

country978: lol

Load Metric
    I don’t want to hear opinions from anyone. I do what I do for the following reasons.

Heart disease is the NUMBER 1 killer of both men and women. Cardio is the best exercise for the heart. This short stint cardio is not good IMO. I do between 60 and 100 mins cardio DAILY. My resting heart rate is now in the mid to upper 40’s cuz I am in amazing cardiac shape. I cannot say enough how great the endorphin boost of cardio is on overall well being for the entire day.

Weight work, great for maintaining muscle mass and keeping bones and joints strong. I usually alternate upper and lower body weight training every other day, with a break day on the 3rd day. I do about 20-30 mins.

I go to bed between 7 and 9 and am up between 4 and 5 am. I am busy the entire day and have great energy that lasts the entire day.

I see in people unhappiness, sluggishness, obesity, depression. You don’t have to be that way. Start slow and CHANGE.
    The body is an amazing healing thing if you feed it the right food and move it the right way.

Comments

dwai:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information