Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-vax conservative radio hosts? Easy marks, sfo.

Cubic Zirconia KROMBOPULOS MICHAEL's Avatar
    Load Metric

Anti-vax conservative radio hosts? Easy marks, sfo.

Comments

garrett: KROMBOPULOS MICHAEL rep.... LoL
    I'm an assassin. If you ever need anybody murdered, please give me a call. Anyone, anywhere! Children, animals, old people. doesn't matter, I just love killing!

Load Metric
    Another obvious closeted gay “pastor.”

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    lol making fun of unvaccinated deaths is hilarious I always laugh when n-words die

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol making fun of unvaccinated deaths is hilarious I always laugh when n-words die
    Bob Enyart was black? I guess I never noticed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KROMBOPULOS MICHAEL View Post
    All five who have died are 61 or older.

Why is the left so afraid to say that the vaccine is most important for those 45+, and REALLY most important for those 60+?

I'll tell you why. Because most old people have gotten the vaccine, because they know that COVID can easily kill them. It's the younger and middle aged people who are much more likely to be anti-vaxx, and the left is afraid to admit the truth that the chance of dying from COVID while under 45 is pretty damn low, and it's extremely low if under 35.

Instead it's "omg children's hospitals are full" and "omg everyone's dying of COVID again", and yet younger people don't personally know anyone their age who died from it (including anti-vaxxers), so the whole thing smacks of being bullshit.

Honesty goes a long way.

Comments

dwai:

splitthis: Doesn’t support their agenda of control

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    most unvaccinated people are black

Load Metric

most unvaccinated people are black
    Not exactly true overall but by percentage it isn’t even close. Blacks are by far the largest unvaccinated group in America with less than 30% fully vaccinated. It’s worked in multiple ways for the racist liberals who are using this to bar them from restaurants in NY and other cities.

Families of Blacks are being turned away in record numbers in the new Montgomery Alabama of the 60’s, New York City.

Load Metric
    Every one of these deaths are absolutely glorious. These are the worst scum alive.

These aren’t some quiet non-vaxxed retards who just die quietly. They also have no influence on 35 year olds, so that’s a complete misdirection deflection.

These guys have large audiences almost entirely at risk. Their average listener is probably 65 with clearly below average intellect and these guys have heavy influence among the low IQ crowd.

They are responsible for spreading misinformation and getting people dumb enough to listen to them dead. The worst of the worst. The one even acknowledged it to his brother. He said “I got people killed and deserve this. “ At least he understood what trash he was before his death. These guys dying is a beautiful thing. Forces of evil.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid #1

dwai: deranged lunatic

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Biggest Covid Retard !

sonatine: lolmad

MumblesBadly: They arrogantly ignore God trying to tell them to take the COVID risk seriously and paid the ultimate price for it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    These guys dying is a beautiful thing. Forces of evil.

its literally the silver lining. there is absolutely no getting around it; covid is wiping out the dumbest people in the gene pool as well as the people who profit off selling them lethal misinformation.

Comments

BCR: Yep.

splitthis: Stupid #2
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's obvious the vaccine does 0 to prevent the spread so why does anyone care if some right wing radio dude takes it or not? Unvaccinated people appear to be a danger only to themselves.... the vaccine literally does nothing to stop the transmission

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    These guys dying is a beautiful thing. Forces of evil.

its literally the silver lining. there is absolutely no getting around it; covid is wiping out the dumbest people in the gene pool as well as the people who profit off selling them lethal misinformation.
    I love when covid wipes out the dumbest people in the gene pool and most unvaccinated

n-wordS

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL Druff, tight site

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    It's obvious the vaccine does 0 to prevent the spread so why does anyone care if some right wing radio dude takes it or not? Unvaccinated people appear to be a danger only to themselves.... the vaccine literally does nothing to stop the transmission
    cause they only read what is spoon fed to them by MSM(propaganda) and can't think for themselves

Load Metric

Conservative talk show listeners skew incredibly old and gullible, hence why every advertiser is selling some predatory reverse mortgage or overpriced gold.

At least those people are just predatory thieves like Nigerian scammers.

These morons were pushing idiocy and death on the most gullible white people who’ve ever walked the earth.

No one gives a fuck that they weren’t vaccinated. I’m glad they werent or they’d still be spewing lies.

It’s just worth a good hearty laugh when they die.

Just as I don’t care that spit isn’t vaccinated. I hope she never is.

Her death would be a positive for the world. But she’s just a local nutcase with little influence beyond other social media loons. She’s of no importance whatsoever like most of us.

These guys had large audiences and influenced many right into a grave.

Load Metric

Conservative talk show listeners skew incredibly old and gullible, hence why every advertiser is selling some predatory reverse mortgage or overpriced gold.

These morons were pushing idiocy and death on the most gullible white people who’ve ever walked the earth.

No one gives a fuck that they weren’t vaccinated. I’m glad they werent or they’d still be spewing lies.

Her death would be a positive for the world. But she’s just a local nutcase with little influence beyond other social media loons. She’s of no importance whatsoever like most of us.

You forgot the useless supplements and quack medicines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I love when covid wipes out the dumbest people in the gene pool and most unvaccinated

n-wordS
    We don’t need it we just sun our balls instead.

Load Metric

n-wordS
    We don’t need it we just sun our balls instead.
    THAT MELANIN

Load Metric

PLOL is rubbing off (or up) to you. Keeping dreaming of my demise. Not gonna happen, no vax, not scared, FREE FROM TYRANNY, never was hooked on coke.

Keep taking those shots boy. 3,4, a million. Get em. Lolz.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I have to ask all my patients if they got the vaccine. Those that refuse are very firm on it.

Tell Biden to shove his loss of patience on the unvaccinated up his pruny asssss.

Fuck you Biden.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Lolz, I keep getting STRONGER. Seethe on that sucka.

Name:  1-B2-D45-CD-20-AA-4-EA6-A0-AF-F72263-B51-AE2.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  3.02 MB

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Lolz, I keep getting STRONGER. Seethe on that sucka.

Name:  1-B2-D45-CD-20-AA-4-EA6-A0-AF-F72263-B51-AE2.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  3.02 MB
    Unless you have heart disease, that’s one of the most idiotic workouts imaginable for a woman your age. Completely counter-productive, muscle-wasting, and it’s no surprise you can’t get even seventy year old men to pay attention to you. No sixty year old woman should ever be doing that much cardio unless they are legitimately trying to look like a prune. What a batshit loon newb.

Thread Information