Thread: Encouragement to Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Encouragement to Dan Druff

Brother it has come to my attention that you find yourself in some hot water. I “read” over some of your response in the other thread and I have to say I am worried about you pal.

I have never seen you this angry or distraught. Druff, you need to take a step back and realize how unimportant this is.

You are trying to get a legal record of an integration you plan to conduct about somebody trolling you? Brother that was the dumbest shit I have ever read in my life. I hope you’re just speaking emotionally out of anger.

You’re going to spend all that time and money to get somebody to answer questions on whether they trash talked you to some YouTube dork? You think this is going to happen? Doesn’t sound like something that is going to happen to me pal. You’re going to get a lawyer to write him a letter saying he has to go to the courthouse to answer questions about the PFA forum? Trash can pal!

Druff, knock it off. Unfortunately PFA is the centerpiece of your life so you are not able to think about this rationally. Nobody cares about this. Nobody on earth cares about this stupid coin. Nobody on earth cares about that dorks YouTube video.

Druff people respect you, they just trolled you a bit because you made a bad decision to allow some weird thread. Nobody thinks you pulled a Ponzi scheme and involved your son.

All these little coins are scams and Ponzi schemes. Nobody with a brain read that Florida guys post and thought he was some business genius with some miracle coin. Tons of people start scam coins and do a pump and dump. I had lunch with an old associate who does that in Miami a week ago, he is rich as hell, I told I was disappointed he did not involve me in his schemes

Listen Druff I’ll leave you with this:

If you want to feel healthy mentally and physically you must prescribe to the Knockout Nicky Pipes Lifestyle.

You have made a life out of online poker and Internet forums and radio. That is not a lifestyle known for mental health. Do you understand what a psychopath I was when I would grind 2/5 games until sunrise then sleep until 4pm?

Brother you don’t need a doctor, you need Nicky Pipes.

Brother try this for one week before crying anymore about stress and anxiety and depression:

Wake up 6 AM
    Take 3 15-30 minute walks/light jogs
    Do 30 minutes of weight training daily, basic stuff like curls are fine
    50 push up, 50 sit ups, can break it up into sets
    No soda or junk food
    Clean natural meals only
    Sleep by 10pm

Do not engage with online trolls, do not engage in online beefs about politics or Corona virus

If these guys are calling, texting or emailing you to harass you just stop reading it now, who cares? I don’t even know who this guy is, who is he? Who cares? You’re an adult with a family, focus on that. Nobody you need to or talk to in your daily life cares about any of this. Your wife doesn’t care that’s for sure

Brother, you need to stop crying and forget about this nonsense. You are now living the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle, focus on the positive. Start tomorrow you can report on the forum how much better you feel

Comments

sonatine: lotta iron in these words

JACKDANIELS: In Todds darkest hour Nick Pipes is is here to rescue him

Load Metric
    You forgot about sunning his balls!

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Incremental steps brother

Pablo:

zealanddonk: Druff has sunned his balls enough this month already

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    You got him BACK Druff. Good job.

Now listen to the man!

I will donate $100 to the next freeroll if Druff follows the Pipes System for a week.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You forgot about sunning his balls!
    Tried to set realistic goals to help our brother

Load Metric
    Brother welcome back, your sage musings are sorely missed.

A man must simplify his life and not worry about internet shenanigans. Just because Brother Mason retired does not mean there's a void to fill.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Wake up 6 AM
    Take 3 15-30 minute walks/light jogs
    Do 30 minutes of weight training daily, basic stuff like curls are fine
    50 push up, 50 sit ups, can break it up into sets
    No soda or junk food
    Clean natural meals only
    Sleep by 10pm

Do not engage with online trolls, do not engage in online beefs about politics or Corona virus
    Which 70% of this is true?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Actually, the advice seems quite appropriate. I would add one thing. Druff recently lost his dog. Get a puppy. I'm serious. Nothing eases stress better than the unconditional love and affection of a puppy. Dogs are fucking awesome and a puppy would make a great companion for your boy.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I always suspected Pipes of being a Druff dupe..
    #ToddsPlan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Actually, the advice seems quite appropriate. I would add one thing. Druff recently lost his dog. Get a puppy. I'm serious. Nothing eases stress better than the unconditional love and affection of a puppy. Dogs are fucking awesome and a puppy would make a great companion for your boy.

Amen to this, my daughter has a cat...cat has disdain for everyone 23 hours a day. The other hour it’s eating.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    I always suspected Pipes of being a Druff dupe..
    The first rule of dupe club...

Nicky Pipes = Tyler Druffden

Load Metric
    THE RETURN OF THE KING
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    THE RETURN OF THE KING
    Brother thank you

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I am “glad” to see my advice to Druff helped him make a clear minded decision.

We all know what people think of grown men who sue for “emotional distress”

Brothers one of the most important lessons I’ve learned in business is how much better it tends to work out in the end when I don’t pursue acts of vengeance against those who have wrong me and trust me fella there’s been plenty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I am “glad” to see my advice to Druff helped him make a clear minded decision.

We all know what people think of grown men who sue for “emotional distress”

Brothers one of the most important lessons I’ve learned in business is how much better it tends to work out in the end when I don’t pursue acts of vengeance against those who have wrong me and trust me fella there’s been plenty.
    Brother it saved the forum.

One has to wonder if SJW Druff will fully embrace his feelings going forward, but I trust that your guidance will get him back to alpha position in no time.

Stick and stones (and dingoes), brother.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Welcome back Pipes.
    Druff almost did a lot of silly things because you werent here to remind him of the fundamentals of sound living.

Comments

1marley1: That one guy with the sig rep

JACKDANIELS: honorable mention needed for chinas weight loss bet and the cmoney cancer hoax
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    How're you doing, Druff? Last week you were on the verge of stopping the show and taking down the forum. Are you feeling any better about things or are you still seriously considering a life without PFA?

Load Metric
    I hear he is now living the nicky pipes lifestyle and is sunning his balls daily
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hear he is now living the nicky pipes lifestyle and is sunning his balls daily
    Not very far from the truth.

Load Metric
    good work todge how is the pack of dingos coming along ?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not very far from the truth.
    Stop “beating around the bush”. Are you or are you not committed to the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle? I am posting this from an island in the Caribbean, about to go eat some raw fish. Message my team if you need help with your schedule for the week.

Thread Information