Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** PFA Charitable Giveaway Thread 2021

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    This is a bit frustrating to see given the fact that nearly 1 year ago you set up a donation fund for me, to pay for the attorney fees I endured because of the Christopher Mitchell situation.

Granted you donated, and several other members donated and I appreciate very much. However Eric Bensamochan (SP) agreed to make up the difference for what was not donated.....he stated that in November 2020, and I continue to get the run around.
    So everyone understands, I have given every penny received (close to $600) to AHoosierA in that donation drive, and that happened very shortly after I received the money. So I'm not holding anything for him.

Eric did make a comment on radio that he'd cover the remaining 900 or so, but due to COVID, and due to him also being busy, we haven't seen each other in person for awhile, so I never got the $. Believe it or not, I haven't seen him in person in awhile. Was going to see him in June but something came up last minute and it had to be cancelled.

Anyway, Eric has donated so much to the freerolls & contests that I feel kinda bad asking him for it, even though he offered, since it's been so long.

I did say that I don't want any of this $8k going to PFA members. However, I think perhaps we can make an exception here, since this was a fundraise put together last year, and it directly pertained to you attempting to fight a fraud in poker and gambling, and you got fucked by a frivolous court action agianst you.

For background:

AHooiserA (real name Lee) tried to warn what appeared to be an elderly victim of baccarat coaching scammer Christopher Mitchell. He went on Facebook and messaged the guy, and tried to explain how Christopher was a losing player with a totally bunk strategy, and was lying about his results to sell "winning strategies" to suckers. Lee did this on his own, and was simply trying to help an old man and stop him from getting scammed. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to Lee, this old guy was actually a buddy of Christopher's from their MLM days together, and ran and sent a screenshot to Christopher, which included Lee's real full name.

Chirstopher then stupidly thought that Lee had to be another guy who had been making videos about him for the past several months (not sure how he came to that conclusion), and paid a PI to look up Lee's info. Christopher then filed a restraining order against Lee, even though Lee had never contacted Christopher in his life, nor ever threatened him in any way. It was 100% a case of mistaken identity. I actually had both Lee and this other guy on my show together to prove they were different people.

Didn't matter. Amazingly, Lee lost the restraining order case, in a tremendous miscarriage of justice, when the judge erroneously thought Lee was having the courtroom secretly streamed on YouTube. (Someone was making a video ABOUT the trial being that day, and some idiot court employee thought it was a live stream of the court room.) The judge granted the order basically to punish Lee, even though he was a hair away from denying it because he thought Christopher was 100% full of shit.

Lee then had to spend $1500 on a Vegas attorney to appeal it. After a shitload of work and a few hearings, finally the judge realized he fucked up and that Christopher lied about everything. The restraining order was reversed (which doesn't happen very often, as you might imagine).

Unfortunately, Lee was still out $1500. We ran a fundraiser, and got like $575 or something. Technically Eric B said he'd cover the rest one time offhandedly on radio, but after all he's done here, I kinda feel shitty asking him for money at this point.

If nobody objects, I'd be fine with paying the balance (I think $925) to Lee from this fund, so we will have a lot left over for regular charity.

FYI Lee is a working class guy, and this money will mean a lot to him.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: making good decisions rep

FRANKRIZZO:

JeffDime: Great decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If nobody objects, I'd be fine with paying the balance (I think $925) to Lee from this fund, so we will have a lot left over for regular charity.

give the man his money

This would be much appreciated!

Also for the record. The only person I blame for this miscarriage is Christopher Mitchell, and the judge. I also never felt entitled that my legal fees be paid for by anyone from the site, and any and all donations I'm extremely grateful for.

Comments

Sanlmar: I never heard this story before. Good deeds go unrewarded and made man rep.

JeffDime: You deserve it brother!

I couldn't find the DONATE button on banggood.com

Hopefully Loren is made aware of this so it can be added prior to the launch of banggood 2.0

Comments

Crowe Diddly: I'm now tbuck27fan rep

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    I couldn't find the DONATE button on banggood.com

Hopefully Loren is made aware of this so it can be added prior to the launch of banggood 2.0

Dangggggg. not a sex site....shopping site man.... dangggg

Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-17-2021 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Verified by Las Vegas review Journal reporter.

Blog Entries
    I haven't forgotten about this, and it's still happening.

Since there is no objection, the first $925 shall be distributed to Lee Bradbury, aka AHoosierA, for the remainder of his legal expenses, as described a few posts above.

This is actually an excellent use of PFA charity money, because it was an expense incurred by a member here who was attempting to fight fraud in gambling (which didn't even have to do with him), and got fucked by the legal system from a resulting BS mistaken identity restraining order case.

I will be making a decision on the remainder shortly.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Worthy cause

Since there is no objection, the first $925 shall be distributed to Lee Bradbury, aka AHoosierA, for the remainder of his legal expenses, as described a few posts above.

This is actually an excellent use of PFA charity money, because it was an expense incurred by a member here who was attempting to fight fraud in gambling (which didn't even have to do with him), and got fucked by the legal system from a resulting BS mistaken identity restraining order case.

Was it necessary to put in his real name?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

He was public about it once Christopher Mitchell outed it. He even appeared on PFA Radio under his real name, and also said he was AHoosierA.

I wouldn't have posted his full name otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

He was public about it once Christopher Mitchell outed it. He even appeared on PFA Radio under his real name, and also said he was AHoosierA.

I wouldn't have posted his full name otherwise.
    I mean I’m on here a lot and I didn’t know his name. It just seemed unnecessary to me.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bro this fat piece of shit is on here aaaaaaaaaaaalot todge

Blog Entries
    Just wanted to make a clarification regarding the amount being given away. It's in ETH, not $, because the money I'm giving away is being held in ETH. That's because I received it in ETH in the first place, and that was what I planned to give away.

I will convert the amount to ETH every time I send cash out, and subtract that from the total ETH I hold. So if ETH goes up, I'll end up giving away more, and if it goes down, I'll give away less. Anyone who is skeptical can take a look at my ETH address (I'll send it to you if you PM me), and you'll see I haven't cashed anything out of it or sent any away since making this thread. The only money going in and out has been WETH via ZED Run, which is different.

Regardless, unless there is a massive crash, I will still be giving a lot of $ here. I sent $925 to AHoosierA so far, and nothing else yet. I will post the exact ETH amounts shortly (the amount I started with for this charity effort, and the amount I gave away on the days AHoosierA received it.)

I will keep the running total here.

Just wanted to make a clarification regarding the amount being given away. It's in ETH, not $, because the money I'm giving away is being held in ETH. That's because I received it in ETH in the first place.

I will convert the amount to ETH every time I send cash out, and subtract that from the total ETH I hold. So if ETH goes up, I'll end up giving away more, and if it goes down, I'll give away less. Anyone who is skeptical can take a look at my ETH address (I'll send it to you if you PM me), and you'll see I haven't cashed anything out of it or sent any away since making this thread. The only money going in and out has been WETH via ZED Run, which is different.

Regardless, unless there is a massive crash, I will still be giving a lot of $ here. I sent $925 to AHoosierA so far, and nothing else yet. I will post the exact ETH amounts shortly (the amount I started with for this charity effort, and the amount I gave away on the days AHoosierA received it.)

I will keep the running total here.
    I don't know why you let Mumbles bully you into donating to charity but it's still nice of you

Blog Entries
    Okay, so the amount to be given away is 2.235 ETH.

Sent 9/21 to AHoosierA: 0.1067 ETH ($325)
    Sent 9/23 to AHoosierA: 0.1955 ETH ($600)

Total sent: 0.3022 ETH ($925)

Note that I sent this money in cash, and the ETH values are based upon what they were on the date I sent.

Total left to donate: 1.9328 ETH (presently worth about $5400)

Comments

country978: very nice!

JeffDime: +++

Okay, so the amount to be given away is 2.235 ETH.

Sent 9/21 to AHoosierA: 0.1067 ETH ($325)
    Sent 9/23 to AHoosierA: 0.1955 ETH ($600)

Total sent: 0.3022 ETH ($925)

Note that I sent this money in cash, and the ETH values are based upon what they were on the date I sent.

Total left to donate: 1.9328 ETH (presently worth about $5400)
    Hmmm… Maybe I should get an account somewhere to receive ETH. I know some very worthy truckers who could use some money for tacos to keep their rigs rolling. Especially if they are stopping in Oklahoma City for a meal break.

Name:  5A091492-A2FC-402F-9834-712B21E87140.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  149.9 KB

https://www.405magazine.com/okcs-top-tacos/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Make A Wish is heartbreaking but noble.

This a good one Todd. verified..

​​Thank You for Your Donation!

Thank you for supporting Give Kids The World’s mission of providing critically ill children and their families a week full of happiness, laughter and memories. Your donation helps renew hope and transform the lives of the guests we serve.

I think you should donate to Daly

He is still not back online yet and we would love to have him back.

So many wildland fire victims in California right now, I’d like to see some of them receive some help.

Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    This a good one Todd. verified..

​​Thank You for Your Donation!

Thank you for supporting Give Kids The World’s mission of providing critically ill children and their families a week full of happiness, laughter and memories. Your donation helps renew hope and transform the lives of the guests we serve.

Wowza, handwritten letter of thank's from this Outfit! Tear jerker for her-ill kids and fam take a week vacay and go to Florida parks etc...

Thread Information