Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andy Stacks calls out fellow Live at the Bike player Jenny "Savage" Leong for owing him money, then deletes video

Blog Entries

Andy Stacks calls out fellow Live at the Bike player Jenny "Savage" Leong for owing him money, then deletes video

Weird story here.

Andy Stacks is a mild mannered, well-liked Live at the Bike player, of Chinese descent.

Jenny "Savage" Leong is another Live at the Bike player of Chinese descent.

Andy claimed that Jenny borrowed $16k from him to play in a post-stream game, and lost it. He said she thought she had been cheated, and wouldn't pay him back. He also claimed that she brought in some friends into the high limit room to intimidate him into staying quiet about it.

This was first discussed on September 9 in an interview, but then Andy did his own video about it, released on September 10. He was angry that Live at the Bike was going to let her continue on the stream after such behavior. He said that he was calling it out for the principle of the matter, and that he'd donate it to Live at the Bike (???) if she paid him back.

Many asked Andy why he would donate the money to a successful, for-profit company like Live at the Bike, instead of a worthy charity, but never got an answer.

Even more bizarre, Andy removed the video and the tweets about it, several hours later. Did she pay him? Did Live at the Bike make him whole? Was he perhaps scared into taking it down?

Very odd. So far there's no further comment about the situation.

FYI, from what I've heard, Jenny seems to be wealthy, carrying around expensive purses, wearing expensive clothes, etc. So if Andy's allegations are true, it's possible she really did hold back the $16k because she believed she was being cheated (even though it's likely she wasn't), and not because she was broke. But that's just a guess on my part.

Andy posted the following on reddit trying to have a thread about the situation removed:

"This is Andy. How can I get this full thread and post removed? I am currently working it out with her and have agreed to take down the video in the meantime until we have tried to resolve this civilly and peacefully. How can I contact the moderators to have this thread deleted? I am asking the Reddit community to please help to flag this and help get this thread deleted as we come to a resolution on this."

https://www.reddit.com/r/poker/comme...savage_on_her/

Comments

Dan Druff:

JeffDime:

Blog Entries

Go to 1:39:00 mark

Also Maria Ho is in the game and goes off somewhere in the 1:43:20 range, or thereabouts. She says someone "very well known" owes her money, and isn't paying, and thinks they can get away with it.

There's also talk about how Jenny brings $2500 Louis Vuitton stuffed animals to the game, and it's suggested that he should take one of the stuffed animals as collateral! LOL!

Looks like the talk dies down about 10 minutes after it starts.

Comments

JeffDime:

Blog Entries
    Andy is now in the 2p2 thread, asking for it to be removed.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...mmers-1795652/

On page 2, he just posted this in response to someone questioning why he would want the thread removed, if his initial claim for posting the accusatory video was to warn others.

Quote Originally Posted by riverph7
    After posting in this thread as per your own admission you will be getting back your money.

In the opening post you said you are posting this because you want to save other players from being scammed…. What changed now ?

Why you want to remove the thread which help you ? You should be asking to make this thread a Permanent Sticky instead.

Now don’t get mad if people starts questioning your intentions.

Most of us who are not regular in this kind of stuff , first time learned a little dark side of the trade .

“Why people lend to unknown people!”

I think most of us now understand shady unknown reasoning behind lending to unknown loosing players.
    Quote Originally Posted by andystackspoker
    I will be doing a follow up video that will answer your questions. In the meantime, I have agreed to help ask to get these threads removed so she can work towards rebuilding her damaged reputation as she has agreed to do the right thing. As I said, I will explain further in a future video. Thank you for understanding
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...2&postcount=32

Comments

Ryan Eisenhower: Sounds like a message from Andy may be in your future

I watched the video and it just bothers me that guys conflate this with being a PSA. Well it is a PSA, a Public Shaming Announcement. He put this girl on blast and that is all well and good. But was he serious of creating a database and having the community police this shit better? Fuck no.

If you are serious, make a video without calling someone out and leave it up. I just am so annoyed by the lack of sincerity. You are using your platform to try and get your money back, plain and simple. Just be honest about it.

Comments

Ryan Eisenhower:

Dan Druff: exactly

y2d2: Yup

Wire transfers do screw up occasionally but an honest person will not just shrug their shoulders and claim there's nothing more they can do. Savage produced fake documentation showing the transfer amount had been deducted from some Chinese bank account. She's just a scammer and will now find it almost impossible to dupe more victims - unless she gets some neck tattoos and runs into Micon, obviously.

According to the video that Andy posted, to my understanding, her initial reasoning WASN'T because she felt was cheated in the game,(non-LATB private game), which happened ~month+ ago.

She allegedly tried to act like a friend from china will be sending a wire ASAP, and played the "check's in the mail; I did my part" game for over a week, played dumb for over week, then shrugged it off and tried to ignore/cold shoulder him with a "gives no fucks" attitude, providing allegedly "sketchy" screenshots of supposed wire transfer with no account numbers and only name.

After over a week of this "check's in the mail" play and multiple attempts at privately trying to reason with her and getting her to cooperate/go to the bank with him to sort things out (all of which she refused to do, with a dgaf/"iunno I did my part, wire's been sent, see sketchy screenshots"), she then turned to the "I'm not paying because I was cheated in the game" move. Which is basically admitting she lied about the non-existent wire to begin with. Which basically proves scam attempt and zero intention of paying from the get-go.

I don't know anything about this Jenny Leong but my read of the situation is she appears to be a rich-overseas-parents spoiled brat with no conscience who got into games over her head, lost more than she can afford, and trying to make excuses to not pay so she can maintain her lifestyle without her parents finding out she blew her allowance gambling.

Eric Hicks in the live chat mentioned that Andy attempted to take her Louis Vuitton (or whatever) stuffed animal after the stream as collateral, just as he said he would on the stream, but some Triad looking gangsters showed up and got involved and she allegedly said something like "you think I got the name SAVAGE for nothing?!?!" In a threatening tone. Should be noted that the user was spelled "Erlc Hicks", as in "ERLC HICKS" (lowercase L made to look like lowercase i), so not sure if it was the real EH or an imposter troll, although JJ de la Garza confirmed it was the real EH. That same ERLC HICKS in the chat mentioned he will be buying in for 100k on the following Friday game, and sure enough EH bought in for 100k (which was his largest buy-in by far to date on a LATB stream), so chances are good that ERLC HICKS is the real EH who witnessed these events as he claimed

Comments

Dan Druff: thanks for additional info
    Last edited by y2d2; 09-11-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by y2d2 View Post
    According to the video that Andy posted, to my understanding, her initial reasoning WASN'T because she felt was cheated in the game,(non-LATB private game), which happened ~month+ ago.

She allegedly tried to act like a friend from china will be sending a wire ASAP, and played the "check's in the mail; I did my part" game for over a week, and shrugged it off and tried to ignore/cold shoulder him with a "gives no fucks" attitude, providing allegedly "sketchy" screenshots of supposed wire transfer with no account numbers and only name.

After over a week of this "check's in the mail" play and multiple attempts at privately trying to reason with her and getting her to cooperate/go to the bank with him to sort things out (all of which she refused to do, with a dgaf/"iunno I did my part, wire's been sent, see sketchy screenshots"), she then turned to the "I'm not paying because I was cheated in the game" move. Which is basically admitting she lied about the non-existent wire to begin with. Which basically proves scam attempt and zero intention of paying from the get-go.

I don't know anything about this Jenny Leong but my read of the situation appears to be a rich-overseas-parents spoiled brat with no conscience who got into games over her head, lost more than she can afford, and trying to make excuses to not pay so she can maintain her lifestyle without her parents finding out she blew her allowance gambling.

Eric Hicks in the live chat mentioned that Andy attempted to take her Louis Vuitton (or whatever) stuffed animal after the stream as collateral, just as he said he would on the stream, but some Triad looking gangsters showed up and got involved and she allegedly said something like "you think I got the name SAVAGE for nothing?!?!" In a threatening tone. Should be noted that the user was spelled "Erlc Hicks", as in "ERLC HICKS" (lowercase L made to look like lowercase i), so not sure if it was the real EH or an imposter troll, although JJ de la Garza confirmed it was the real EH. That same ERLC HICKS in the chat mentioned he will be buying in for 100k on the following Friday game, and sure enough EH bought in for 100k so chances are good that ERLC HICKS is the real EH who witnessed these events as he claimed

This is very good info and I want to say that I totally get it. It is a helpless and exasperating feeling. Andy has been playing high stakes in LA for a long time and looks like he has earned himself the benefit of the doubt. My only criticism is let’s stop making believe this is about the community. Sure it’s a component.

If Andy simply said of course loaning money is a problem in poker but it is clear that my main purpose here is to try and get my money back, that would be very refreshing. By all means he can take his own YouTube video down as part of what he is negotiating with this girl behind the scenes. But not a great look to use 2+2 and Reddit to get the word out and then beg for the threads to be taken down. I’m sure he knows all this.

Anyways, not victim blaming. I hope Andy gets his money back. I just think it wouldn’t hurt his collection efforts to say what we all know already, this is about a personal/financial issue first and foremost.

If she truly felt she was cheated, that should/would have been her first response and not the check's-in-the-mail for weeks. Being pressured more and more as the time ran out on the bluff, she was just forced to come up with new stories on the spot to legitimize her not being obligated to pay back.

I suspect she was just trying to freeroll Andy... If she got her money back, she would pay back; if not, well, here we are.

I further suspect that there might have been other side attempts to pay back which failed. As in, while playing dumb with the check's-in-the-mail to buy time, she may have been trying to spin up some wins so she can pay him back with a "hmm don't know what went wrong with the first wire but got it sorted out and had them resend it" excuse if she was able to run up some wins during that time, so she could maintain her lifestyle after paying back. If not, then she would manufacture whatever story to not pay back since maintaining her lifestyle has a higher priority over paying debts .

Regardless of any of this, it isn't Andy's problem if she was cheated in the game (which doesn't sound likely to begin with, just an afterthought excuse). Unless Andy was the one running the game, which on the stream with Maria Ho, he mentioned he was not. Savage to me just seems like a losing player who was in over her head. Might not technically be "broke" like rock-bottom, but probably blew through her disposable gambling bankroll and doesn't want to give up her lifestyle, if her income is an allowance from something like overseas parents

Comments

JeffDime: Agree 100%.
    Last edited by y2d2; 09-11-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    I agree with most of what has been posted in this thread.

Totally agree with JeffDime that the only issue with Andy comes from his bullshit "I don't care about the money, it's the principle, I'm protecting everyone else line", and then he yanked everything down when she agreed to pay him.

So it was totally about the money. Furthermore, his "donating it to Live at the Bike" claim was bizarre, and I have to wonder if someone there was just going to give it right back to him on the down low. Of all places to donate money, why would you ever choose a for-profit business which has made a lot of money for almost 2 decades?

Sometimes the honest approach is the best one. Nobody would have faulted Andy if he simply said, "I loaned $16k, she won't pay back, and now she keeps playing in high stakes games on the stream. This needs to stop."

It's not like anyone would have questioned why he wants $16k back.

Comments

y2d2: Yup

That Louis Vuitton stuffed animal has to have depreciation rates worse than a new Maserati.

Can't help but chuckle at trying to take that gaudy thing for collateral

I will try to add timestamps but I did want to update this from what I saw from Andy’s tweet on Sept 13 and then what he said on the Hustler stream last night. It seems pretty clear that this savage girl is making his life an absolute living hell and has totally flipped this on him now.

Druff covered on the radio that last Friday Andy was talking about this situation while playing on the LATB stream. Now last night with roughly two hours left in the stream he talks about an incident that happened last Friday on LATB that was “really bad” and edited out of the Friday show. They typically are on a 3 hour delay on Fridays, so that could of been done pretty easily.

Did she confront him? Send some goons to confront him? Sounds like a fucking absolute mess. Pretty apparent Andy didn’t get everything taken down because he was paid back, but rather he is fearful for his own situation. What a terrible spot for the guy. I feel bad for the guy.

Who knows what kind of connections her family has in China. She may know some rough guys over here as well. This seems totally fucked. No good deed goes unpunished.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1437438423128702987

Blog Entries
    Yeah I kinda got that he might have been afraid, given how he seemed to be very panicky regarding wanting the 2+2 thread down. (I'm surprised nobody has contacted me about this thread yet.)

According to one of the claims, she did have access to some triad-looking Chinese guys to come into the room to scare him out of taking one of the lol stuffed animals from her. It's kinda hard to publicly press someone like that to pay him, especially given that he's pretty easy to find.

I doubt that he's scared of her directly, but probably of the guys she knows. I agree, Jeff, this is a bad situation, and he's probably in an internal battle whether to just eat the money, or to stand up for what he thinks is right, but risk possibly pissing off Chinese organized crime.

Comments

JeffDime: Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I kinda got that he might have been afraid, given how he seemed to be very panicky regardingwanting the 2+2 thread down. (I'm surprised nobody has contacted me about this thread yet.)

At the very least, she did have access to some triad-looking Chinese guys to come into the room to scare him out of taking one of the lol stuffed animals from her, so it's kinda hard to publicly press someone like that to pay you, especially given that it's pretty easy to find him.

I doubt that he's scared of her directly, but probably of the guys she knows. I agree, Jeff, this is a bad situation, and he's probably in an internal battle whether to just eat the money, or to stand up for what he thinks is right, but risk possibly pissing off Chinese organized crime.

I agree. BTW TimeStamp is at 4:38:00 Andy starts talking. Garret asks if there was an incident on stream. Only lasts a couple of minutes.

What you said is closest to the truth but is still very far off from the truth. Whatever story you guys spread on internet now is only 50% correct so I m not going to comment or correct it because on that day after stream all players are asking her to tell them her side of the story, and she denied because she said she doesn't care how those "peanut gallery" which includes everyone on the internet and the poker players at the table think about her. She said they are too unimportant for her to even care to explain and if they have a billion dollar, they can ask her because billionaires are the only people that matter. If Andy post a follow up video , you guys will never know the entire story. But if this brings to court which most likely will, you guys can find out with the case number within the next month about the entire story. You should be able to search it through LA supreme court or something. Every detail that I put here is heard from a very close friend of her.

I have no comment on your judgement or guess about her background since its all wrong. All I can say for sure is that she is willing to spend any amount of money in the lawsuit than paying back the 16k. If not, why you think Andy takes down the videos that fast? Same day after he posted it? You think is because she pays back the 16k? No. 100% she did not and will never pay it back. They end the stream early because Andy got some legal document from Savage. Of course he got threatened with some really serious charges against him that is not completely about the video.

Let me correct you on this part.
    Eric Hicks in the live chat mentioned that Andy attempted to take her Louis Vuitton (or whatever) stuffed animal after the stream as collateral, just as he said he would on the stream, (this is true)

but some Triad looking gangsters showed up (The person is Andy's friend called Kenny Tran trying to get involved to get Savage to pay Andy back the money, so the gangster has nothing to do with the dolls). Andy voluntarily gave back the dolls to Savage at the end. Then a player asked Savage why she has no empathy over Andy when Andy was so upset, then Savage said something like "you think I got the name SAVAGE for nothing?!?!" basically implying that she has no empathy for anything.

Andy and Savage will not be playing at LATB anymore until this issue gets resolved. This is something I know for sure.

WHAT YOU GUYS SAID HERE IS GOING TO HURT ANDY A LOT WHEN IT BRINGS TO COURT. If they decide to settle, Andy will probably contact you to remove the post. If no one contact you to remove the post, it means they decide to continue with the lawsuit.

I know she is in debt for hundreds of millions. Do you think a broke person can get a loan of over 200 millions from the bank? Another 16k debt from Andy on top of her current amount of debt is like nothing.

I know what I am allowed to say and what I m not. If things i m allowed to answer I can. I m not allowed to disclose any detail of the story from her side.

She allegedly tried to act like a friend from china will be sending a wire ASAP, and played the "check's in the mail; I did my part" game for over a week, played dumb for over week, then shrugged it off and tried to ignore/cold shoulder him with a "gives no fucks" attitude, providing allegedly "sketchy" screenshots of supposed wire transfer with no account numbers and only name.

I don't know anything about this Jenny Leong but my read of the situation is she appears to be a rich-overseas-parents spoiled brat with no conscience who got into games over her head, lost more than she can afford, and trying to make excuses to not pay so she can maintain her lifestyle without her parents finding out she blew her allowance gambling.

Eric Hicks in the live chat mentioned that Andy attempted to take her Louis Vuitton (or whatever) stuffed animal after the stream as collateral, just as he said he would on the stream, but some Triad looking gangsters showed up and got involved and she allegedly said something like "you think I got the name SAVAGE for nothing?!?!" In a threatening tone. Should be noted that the user was spelled "Erlc Hicks", as in "ERLC HICKS" (lowercase L made to look like lowercase i), so not sure if it was the real EH or an imposter troll, although JJ de la Garza confirmed it was the real EH. That same ERLC HICKS in the chat mentioned he will be buying in for 100k on the following Friday game, and sure enough EH bought in for 100k (which was his largest buy-in by far to date on a LATB stream), so chances are good that ERLC HICKS is the real EH who witnessed these events as he claimed

Comments

JoeD: Good stuff. Would be LA Superior Court if there is a lawsuit
    Last edited by vicky1234; 09-20-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicky1234 View Post
    WHAT YOU GUYS SAID HERE IS GOING TO HURT ANDY A LOT WHEN IT BRINGS TO COURT. If they decide to settle, Andy will probably contact you to remove the post. If no one contact you to remove the post, it means they decide to continue with the lawsuit.
    @Vicky…very interesting information. I know anything can happen in court, but if I thought a little speculation on a public forum would “hurt Andy a lot” in court than I wouldn’t write anything about it. I simply have to believe that our court system is at least above that. Additionally, the threads and videos that have been taken down were 99% already recorded/screenshot in today’s day and age. Once something is on the internet it never can truly be deleted. I just hope for a just resolution. Thanks again for the info.

I will update case number for their lawsuit within 2 weeks (if they didn't settle)

What you said is closest to the truth but is still very far off from the truth. Whatever story you guys spread on internet now is only 50% correct so I m not going to comment or correct it because on that day after stream all players are asking her to tell them her side of the story, and she denied because she said she doesn't care how those "peanut gallery" which includes everyone on the internet and the poker players at the table think about her. She said they are too unimportant for her to even care to explain and if they have a billion dollar, they can ask her because billionaires are the only people that matter. If Andy post a follow up video , you guys will never know the entire story. But if this brings to court which most likely will, you guys can find out with the case number within the next month about the entire story. You should be able to search it through LA supreme court or something. Every detail that I put here is heard from a very close friend of her.

I have no comment on your judgement or guess about her background since its all wrong. All I can say for sure is that she is willing to spend any amount of money in the lawsuit than paying back the 16k. If not, why you think Andy takes down the videos that fast? Same day after he posted it? You think is because she pays back the 16k? No. 100% she did not and will never pay it back. They end the stream early because Andy got some legal document from Savage. Of course he got threatened with some really serious charges against him that is not completely about the video.

Let me correct you on this part.
    Eric Hicks in the live chat mentioned that Andy attempted to take her Louis Vuitton (or whatever) stuffed animal after the stream as collateral, just as he said he would on the stream, (this is true)

but some Triad looking gangsters showed up (The person is Andy's friend called Kenny Tran trying to get involved to get Savage to pay Andy back the money, so the gangster has nothing to do with the dolls). Andy voluntarily gave back the dolls to Savage at the end. Then a player asked Savage why she has no empathy over Andy when Andy was so upset, then Savage said something like "you think I got the name SAVAGE for nothing?!?!" basically implying that she has no empathy for anything.

Andy and Savage will not be playing at LATB anymore until this issue gets resolved. This is something I know for sure.

I know she is in debt for hundreds of millions. Do you think a broke person can get a loan of over 200 millions from the bank? Another 16k debt from Andy on top of her current amount of debt is like nothing.

I know what I am allowed to say and what I m not. If things i m allowed to answer I can. I m not allowed to disclose any detail of the story from her side.

This will be evidence of how Andy's video has damages on her because these are thoughts people have on her after Andy published the video. Many stuff on the internet has been deleted so she can just use whatever that is still avaliable. This is just what I think, I might be wrong because I have never been sued for defamation before.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    @Vicky…very interesting information. I know anything can happen in court, but if I thought a little speculation on a public forum would “hurt Andy a lot” in court than I wouldn’t write anything about it. I simply have to believe that our court system is at least above that. Additionally, the threads and videos that have been taken down were 99% already recorded/screenshot in today’s day and age. Once something is on the internet it never can truly be deleted. I just hope for a just resolution. Thanks again for the info.

LATB’s shitty few months just got even shittier.

Blog Entries
    Vicky, would you be able to tell us who you are, or at least how you know Jenny?

Thread Information