Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    We’ll always have $CYDY.

Here’s looking at you, kid.
    Amen....HODL that shit box to $0.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    the thread was probably the best entertainment we have had on here since the cmoney cancer hoax im gonna miss it lol
    Never read it. Was obvious scam token, like a million others. Was Daly telling everyone it was a scam the entire time? He had to have been the sharpest dude in the thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So no one lost money here? Why is Daly so pissed? Did he bail before or after the thread was deleted?
    the coin was up quite a bit and they were all up at the time, daly didnt do anything wrong imo but some people were giving him shit for being involved in what turned out to be a ponzi and not disavowing it right away once the truth came out it think

next to no chance he knew all the shady stuff going on behind the scenes imo it just looked like a generic high risk / high reward pump and dump token these are all over the place in crypto if he wants to roll the dice on these thats his business

he bailed right around the time the thread was deleted i dont know when exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    the thread was probably the best entertainment we have had on here since the cmoney cancer hoax im gonna miss it lol
    Never read it. Was obvious scam token, like a million others. Was Daly telling everyone it was a scam the entire time? He had to have been the sharpest dude in the thread.
    no daly and todd were the first people announcing they had bought it before the thread was created lol

but like i said it didnt appear to be any more of a scam that loads of other similar shit tokens there are hundreds of them out there its the stuff thats in the videos that i posted that set this one apart and im pretty sure neither of them knew that was going on at the start
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So no one lost money here? Why is Daly so pissed? Did he bail before or after the thread was deleted?
    the coin was up quite a bit and they were all up at the time, daly didnt do anything wrong imo but some people were giving him shit for being involved in what turned out to be a ponzi and not disavowing it right away once the truth came out it think

next to no chance he knew all the shady stuff going on behind the scenes imo it just looked like a generic high risk / high reward pump and dump token these are all over the place in crypto if he wants to roll the dice on these thats his business

So Daly was the one telling people to invest? Really?

Comments

JACKDANIELS: no he didnt tell anyone to invest, just let people know he was invested

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Good luck Shoeshine box.

I’ve had one minor and one not so minor cancer.

And I’m still kicking, hope they caught it early.

Comments

shoeshine box: Ty Brother. Stay Calm. Amen .

Load Metric

i think more accurately, he felt like people were giving him shit by calling out this entire scam as dipshitted and brazen. then he got real defensive about smiflorida who was clearly and literally the michael scott in this equation:

there were literally zero good reasons for him to dig in his heels on any of this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    EZ MARKS

SFO

Load Metric
    yeah thats also probably a fair assesment too tine i was kinda preoccupied laughing about the middle aged man who dresses up like john cena to pay much notice to daly but you are right he did dig his heels in for no good reason once the truth came out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    we have absolutely crossed over from moderation to outright censorship being the default policy here and its absolutely wild to watch.

honestly ive never been more grateful that i started my own forum.

and now it makes even more sense why todd censored the name of it; it only shows how far this site has fallen.
    for me this is the worst part, its been a sad decline to go from the filthy uncencored era of nwp to some moderating to outright censorship like you say

belly buster but it best in another deleted thread where he said its one of those situations were the cover up is worse than the crime

the days of fighting fraud and free speech are long gone now but this episode just proves it to anyone who may have missed the memo

Load Metric
    I'm just gonna say this, I don't think Druff knew the depths at which this coin was in the unethical realm, I don't think he pressured anyone to buy or invest, I honestly don't blame him for trying to make a few bucks.

but deleting the thread looks really bad, and then creating a thread about deleting the thread that no one can reply to looks even worse.

I told him as much in texts, and again I'll say I don't think Druff knew the shadyness in which this shit was operating but I think deleting the thread and some of the best posts on this site in a while looks pretty bad/awkward/shady

Comments

Sheesfaced: ^This

JACKDANIELS: 100% correct

Jayjami: Making a cogent argument for a change

rum dick: Sounds fair you're still a fascist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I'm just gonna say this, I don't think Druff knew the depths at which this coin was in the unethical realm, I don't think he pressured anyone to buy or invest, I honestly don't blame him for trying to make a few bucks.

but deleting the thread looks really bad, and then creating a thread about deleting the thread that no one can reply to looks even worse.

I told him as much in texts, and again I'll say I don't think Druff knew the shadyness in which this shit was operating but I think deleting the thread and some of the best posts on this site in a while looks pretty bad/awkward/shady
    But remember no one cares what you think

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

But remember no one cares what you think
    hey drunko, why don't you go overdose on ketamine you Canadian faggot drug addict

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Jayjami: OMG, 2 posts before I have to res rep you!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I understand why Druff removed the thread.

We should definitely have a thread mentioning what a scam it is. Thoughts, Druff?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    I do not want discussion of the coin to continue here.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    I do not want discussion of the coin to continue here.
    to be fair I don't think anyone has mentioned the actual name of the alleged shitoken

Load Metric

People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

I’ll never understand this site……
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    No. smiflorida was the questionable coin pusher, and he and daly had a previous relationship because of gambling and shit, so he gave daly the chance to get in early, a little before any thread was made. nobody knew they were buying into a ponzi, they just thought they were getting in on a new coin super early. daly's issue seemed to be that he didn;t like people saying he was involved in a ponzi when it became obv that it was. felt he was being smeared or disrespected or something similar, since he was just in it for the gamble and had already done pretty well on said gamble.

I think that's a fair way of putting it with daly, not sure if I missed any key points.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: id agree with this

nightmarefish: Appreciate the explanation

Load Metric
    So where can I buy this I want in immediately

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

I’ll never understand this site……
    I dont think Daly was involved and Drexel I'm 100% certain wasn't and afaik it's basically a big reason he pretty much doesn't post here anymore

I remember the cancer hoax was dongmonger, china and el gallo maybe you are mixing up gallo and daly or i just dont remember him being involved

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So where can I buy this I want in immediately
    lol im sure smiflorida will blow up your inbox very soon

Thread Information