Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Load Metric
    obv that white heat magenta colorway

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    obv that white heat magenta colorway
    Our guy's going Heather Gray come on
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Why is the name of the coin banned?

I do understand why Druff wanted the thread removed from PFA. It's a black eye for him, PFA, his son/family and respected long-time users like Daly.

I don't understand why there can't be a thread/notice/anything that mentions the coin name and a list of reasons/videos on why not to purchase said coin.

Druff you pride yourself on alerting others to scams and helping uncover them. Why aren't we helping others avoid the ponzi coin?

I hope you discuss it on radio at some point + allow a thread (sans trolling) to inform the public.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you understand the reason the thread was removed, you mostly understand why the coin name is banned.

It's a complex matter and I don't wish for it to be discussed here at all. If I did want it discussed here, the original thread would have stood. I don't mind discussion of my act of removing the thread, or my justification for it. I feel the users here were owed that, so I let this thread stand, and in fact posted several long messages explaining myself.

This of course is an exception regarding the way things are usually done here, but this was an unusual situation, to say the least. This won't become the norm on PFA, so no worries about that.

Load Metric
    BTW when things settle down we need examine whoa is me a bit more, should be the official motto of second dinner.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    BTW when things settle down we need examine whoa is me a bit more, should be the official motto of second dinner.
    The infamous second dinner turned out not to be the cause of the issues that year. At first I thought it was, because it was wrongly told to me by a doctor that acid reflux as a result of weight gain was the culprit, and that dinner started a pattern of eating way more which had caused me to gain 16 pounds. This turned out to be untrue -- it was a cause completely unrelated to weight gain.

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you understand the reason the thread was removed, you mostly understand why the coin name is banned.

It's a complex matter and I don't wish for it to be discussed here at all. If I did want it discussed here, the original thread would have stood. I don't mind discussion of my act of removing the thread, or my justification for it. I feel the users here were owed that, so I let this thread stand, and in fact posted several long messages explaining myself.

This of course is an exception regarding the way things are usually done here, but this was an unusual situation, to say the least. This won't become the norm on PFA, so no worries about that.
    Druff,

Will you commit here and now to using the profit you made trading that crypto to fund continuing to run this scam-exposing forum?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff,

Will you commit here and now to using the profit you made trading that crypto to fund continuing to run this scam-exposing forum?
    I'll commit that I've already been running this site at a loss for 9 1/2 years.

Load Metric

Druff,

That’s a sunk cost. I’m talking going forward! What’s your answer to THAT question?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Druff,

Load Metric

That’s a sunk cost. I’m talking going forward! What’s your answer to THAT question?
    Who gives a fuck what a man does with their money, Mumbles?

Load Metric
    maybe with the gains from REDACTED todge is now officially running this forum at a profit
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    maybe with the gains from REDACTED todge is now officially running this forum at a profit
    DRUFF AND HIS KID ARE THOISANDAIRES OFF [REDACTED COIN]

Load Metric

It’s the principle, sir. As a self-identified conservative, Druff often claims to live by strong ethical principles. I’m just seeing if he will commit here to doing so in this circumstance.

Load Metric
    Todge as a young idealistic nerd going on bbs and weird chatlines did you ever think you'd be getting trolled by a 80 year old trucker

Load Metric
    Like this is literally ur life now

Platinum
    Load Metric

It’s the principle, sir. As a self-identified conservative, Druff often claims to live by strong ethical principles. I’m just seeing if he will commit here to doing so in this circumstance.
    What’s your angle here? Anyone that makes money off shit coins should give the profits away?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    and this is why the thread was deleted cause it can all be traced back to pfa with dates and times
    It's also a horrible reason to delete it. Druff could have easily said "I fucked up and should have listened to what others were saying, but since I saw your video I changed my mind and realized this was not something I wanted to invest in." By deleted the thread it gives an appearance of guilt and that you are tryign to get away with something. I honestly believe Druff was not in on this (and there is no reason he should face any consequences outside of a hit to his rep).

But now the youtube guy just made a 30 min video analyzing the wallet that cashed out five figures.Druff should have simply turned informant and done a collaborative radio with this youtube guy, maybe take a few thousand of his profits for a freeroll. He would have come out the hero and all would be good. He needs a proper PR guy.
    Yeah but think of all the great character witnesses he has. Around the corner down the block

Load Metric
    The Token We Shall Not Speak Of was just a small gamble for Druff (similar to the moderate amount of Dogecoin he says he bought).

That's all. It was a gamble.

When Druff learned more about the unsavory structure of this coin, he realized there shouldn't be a thread on his anti-fraud forum site that was seemingly promoting this token. If he had to do it again, he wouldn't have allowed the thread.

Anyways, basically Druff spent some of his $$$ on on unregulated shitcoin which he will likely make money on (probably already has) and who are we to stop a man from doing what he wants with his money. And I disagree with the sentiment that Druff should give back any proceeds from this to charity, etc. He risked his $$$, it's his profit. If he wants to give money to charity, that's a completely separate thing and none of our business.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If I was Druff I’d snap this cesspool off clean. Y’all need to learn to play nice.

He runs this at a loss
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information