Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You all forget who's site was there for you when Covid hit and you were all scared to even look out the window much less go outside. Todd and PFA was.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. One mistake and now you're calling for Todd's head. So he deleted a thread. Big deal.

All of you broke, anti-philanthropic, straight privilege males post all day nonsense and Druff puts up with it. You should never ever ever forget one thing.....

TODD IS GOD.

Comments

dwai: I'll green this

LegalizeMeth: I absolutely hate oneshit but I tend to have to agree here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Any one think that there were some other forces in play here. SMI tried to have the thread shut down, druff indicated he is not anonymous. So perhaps someone contacted him and advised to shut the thread down to avoid some consequences that may occur if the thread is to continue in the direction it was.
    Can only speculate this but some of his comments made me feel this was the case.
    I assume there is a lot of money in play and no one wants to loose it because of a seventh tear poker fraud forum, SMI’s fault thinks there’s a bunch of gullible dummies here.
    It’s all fun and games until you roll over and find a Zed head in bed next to you
    Zeds head is dead babby

Silver
    Load Metric
    Todd , did I miss something. I never knew shoeshine had cancer till you mentioned it , as you do in your defence....and I read everything.
    Plus , how did the high five go when told your 11 year old . we’ve robbed people son ....
    Last edited by YUUP; 09-10-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Todd , did I miss something. I never knew shoeshine had cancer till you mentioned it , as you do in your defence....and I read everything.
    Plus , how did the high five go when told your 11 year old . we’ve robbed people son ....

Load Metric
    What happened with Daly??

Load Metric
    Wait, Daly left?

I never read that thread as I am not a crypto person.

That sucks.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    You all forget who's site was there for you when Covid hit and you were all scared to even look out the window much less go outside. Todd and PFA was.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. One mistake and now you're calling for Todd's head. So he deleted a thread. Big deal.

All of you broke, anti-philanthropic, straight privilege males post all day nonsense and Druff puts up with it. You should never ever ever forget one thing.....

TODD IS GOD.
    If you like Todd so much why are you selling fake vaccine cards on his site? Seems -EV for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Wait, Daly left?

I never read that thread as I am not a crypto person.

That sucks.
    He took the money and ran, just like the song. He did a post in the wagering thread. Crickets.

I never understood the announcement of ‘I’m leaving’ or I’m taking an extended break. Just fucking go cuz you all know you eat the crow when you crawl back bitches.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: 2nd paragraph so true, gotta green you for it. Making a goodbye cruel world thread is the ultimate bitch move.

dwai:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

TODD IS GOD.
    Out of rep for today.

You said the troof!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I have no clue what's happening here. Cliffs?

Edit: caught up on wagering thread. Never read the questionable coin thread so know nothing of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I have no clue what's happening here. Cliffs?
    1. Thread about new crypto coin started, turned out to be a Ponzi scheme.
    2. Some profited here from it, ran away with tail between legs.
    3. Druff doing damage control.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Cliffs as stated above? Someone TLDR?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ol’ Pump n Dump is gone.

So what.

Load Metric
    We’ll always have $CYDY.

Here’s looking at you, kid.

Comments

OSA: Fucking cydy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I'm not mad at you Todd, just disappointed. Fame has really change you.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Cliffs as stated above? Someone TLDR?

Druff was on vacation.

Druff didn’t realize the shitcoin he invested in was a scam. (Didn’t wanna miss his shot again, so much regret he didn’t listen to Micon)

The south Florida crypto mafia threatened Druff if he didn’t take down the thread. He’s been playing whack-a-thread ever since but can’t keep up. The fact this thread still stands does not bode well for Druffs safety.

Shoeshine box didn’t lose his money but he does have cancer (for real this time?)

At least the one guy has a 2021 scam to add to his PFA scam of the year signature.

Hot dog on stick consumption still unclear…

Comments

dwai: your best post

Load Metric
    cliffs are basically todge let some random user with like 10 posts is 6 years shill what appeared to be just another random shitty pump and dump token, basically just a safemoon rip off

this obv didnt jive with what his vision for pfa has always been about exposing scams and shadynes and what not s so obv plenty of people questioned why he would let some random promote this

couple days later these 2 videos from some random youtuber with 25 subs get dropped and it blows the whole scam wide open

think mlm tactics actively targeting people with minimal knowledge of crypto combined with insider trading and co-ordinated dumps its fucking wild yall should defo watch these vids

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no idea about this but if Daly was involved and has left the building I can put another notch in my Block. Cocksucker was pushing the corona cure as well.

Load Metric
    once the info in these vids is out todge obv realizes what a massive mistake he made allowing the thread and how bad it looks for him

he deletes the thread, is persuaded that this looks even worse and restores the thread before deleting it again

belly buster makes a point that covering it up is way worse that what he had actually done at that point which was allowing to be posted what he figured was just a run of the mill pump and dump token

not that these shitty pump and dump tokens should be getting posted on a website with fraud alert in the title but its hardly crime of the century

obv the token turned out to be way worse than anyone would have expected its pretty much as bad as it gets in crypto bar them actively just running away with all the money which is prob going to happen at some point too
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So no one lost money here? Why is Daly so pissed? Did he bail before or after the thread was deleted?

Load Metric
    the thread was probably the best entertainment we have had on here since the cmoney cancer hoax im gonna miss it lol

Comments

Jayjami: This

Thread Information