Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Load Metric
    If you decide to cancel this site, I want to thank you for the virtual ride.

Honestly it probably would be a good move at this stage in your life.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

I don’t remember anything about the will.

I don’t understand your second question.
    Let me put it this way. A guy spends 6 months trying to orchestrate his death and ropes in half a dozen of his friends to collaborate it.

Then out of the blue one day a rando messages him on an app, they have no past history outside of barely talking once a year. And at that moment he decides to blow his load and impulsively kill himself off? Not too mention have a family member start to disclose a list of names that he left money to (me being 1500$) but others on this board receiving much more. That doesn;t make a lot of sense for a guy who is pretty damn smart and damn good at this sort of thing.

For me its all curiosity. It just doesn;t make any sense and when I spoke to Cmoney and he seemed genuinely apologetic (offered me the 1500$ still) the one thing I didn;t believe was that he couldn;t explain the above when I asked him. I do believe though he felt horrible for involving you guys and hurting your reputation which if anything probably caused him to shut up.
    Not sure where your getting this 6 months thing from. From my recollection this was all done on a whim maybe 2-3 days in advance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So, regarding this shitcoin. If nobody knew it was a pyramid scheme/ ponzi then whats the big deal?

1 guy was pushing it right?

:whofuckingcares

Do your homework and invest in your own shit/ thread

its the equivalent of someone hyping a new poker room where the site owners were promising to tip off whales on when to shove and when to fold. and its literally in the marketing material. and then when a few people pointed out this was all grossly exploitive and quite possibly illegal, those people were called fools and dismissed as trolls and had their posts removed.

funny time to take a 'do your homework' line when you literally have no idea what happened, imo.
    Fair

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its the equivalent of someone hyping a new poker room where the site owners were promising to tip off whales on when to shove and when to fold. and its literally in the marketing material. and then when a few people pointed out this was all grossly exploitive and quite possibly illegal, those people were called fools and dismissed as trolls and had their posts removed.

funny time to take a 'do your homework' line when you literally have no idea what happened, imo.
    Fair
    Actually, not fair at all.

The only posts removed while the thread was up were ones which were actually trolling/insulting, with nothing valuable to add. Any critical post backed by even the slightest bit of theory, research, or argument stood. For example, gimmick made several detailed posts along the way, and not a single word of any of them was edited or removed. All of his analysis was highly negative about the coin, so you can't even argue that his was allowed to stand because it was milder.

You're portraying that all criticism was censored and removed, when in fact the opposite was true from the start. This type of blatant lying is pretty much a perfect illustration of one of the reasons why I didn't want the thread to remain, nor the matter discussed here anymore. People with an ax to grind (say, someone still salty about his website link being blocked 8 months ago, after highly disrespectful spamming took place) will try to vindictively twist things into falsehoods to make me look like some sort of exploitative scammer.

That's exactly the type of shit I am not going to tolerate on my own site, and exactly the type of resentful passive-aggressive bullshit I'm sick of dealing with.

Load Metric
    hey china get back under your rock you ran a cancer death hoax in exchange for $$$$ you are a scumbag

Comments

Muck Ficon: Don't forget his "weight loss" scam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    you also likely scammed people here with your bull shit fake weight loss hustle and caused todge to eat too many hot dog on a stick and ruin his health so yeah fuck you
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    both were very entertaining but yeah you are still a massive scumbag and not to be trusted on anything

Load Metric

those who enjoy PFA very much, will like this scandal, many of you al get very boring and mundane after a while, sorry being honest. The same boring rhetoric and back and forths, and thats not being mean, just honest. This here though is pretty good, and this is interesting, and the fun it all to me is a few real fn SCUMBAGS in a sense, even if they were purposefully trying to mislead direction wise, will be interesting to eventually learn LOL i want to hear it all already. Maybe I really have gotten hit in head too hard too many times because i like this stuff, now im getting my popcorn readys when i come back for some of this now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fair
    Actually, not fair at all.

The only posts removed while the thread was up were ones which were actually trolling/insulting, with nothing valuable to add. Any critical post backed by even the slightest bit of theory, research, or argument stood. For example, gimmick made several detailed posts along the way, and not a single word of any of them was edited or removed. All of his analysis was highly negative about the coin, so you can't even argue that his was allowed to stand because it was milder.

You're portraying that all criticism was censored and removed, when in fact the opposite was true from the start. This type of blatant lying is pretty much a perfect illustration of one of the reasons why I didn't want the thread to remain, nor the matter discussed here anymore. People with an ax to grind (say, someone still salty about his website link being blocked 8 months ago, after highly disrespectful spamming took place) will try to vindictively twist things into falsehoods to make me look like some sort of exploitative scammer.

That's exactly the type of shit I am not going to tolerate on my own site, and exactly the type of resentful passive-aggressive bullshit I'm sick of dealing with.
    Im glad you made this post. This is more in line with how I thought things went.

So I stand by my post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    both were very entertaining but yeah you are still a massive scumbag and not to be trusted on anything

Comments

Salty_Aus: Enormous scumbag

JACKDANIELS: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Let me put it this way. A guy spends 6 months trying to orchestrate his death and ropes in half a dozen of his friends to collaborate it.

Then out of the blue one day a rando messages him on an app, they have no past history outside of barely talking once a year. And at that moment he decides to blow his load and impulsively kill himself off? Not too mention have a family member start to disclose a list of names that he left money to (me being 1500$) but others on this board receiving much more. That doesn;t make a lot of sense for a guy who is pretty damn smart and damn good at this sort of thing.

For me its all curiosity. It just doesn;t make any sense and when I spoke to Cmoney and he seemed genuinely apologetic (offered me the 1500$ still) the one thing I didn;t believe was that he couldn;t explain the above when I asked him. I do believe though he felt horrible for involving you guys and hurting your reputation which if anything probably caused him to shut up.
    Not sure where your getting this 6 months thing from. From my recollection this was all done on a whim maybe 2-3 days in advance.
    Talking about how months in advance cmoney and other posters were pretending he had cancer. I know nothing about what was actually planned between you guys for how he was supposed to die and such. I literally messaged him out of the blue for first time in over a year and within 30 secs his sister was telling me he was dead. So clearly I wasn’t in the plan.

For something that was in the works for months it was pretty poorly executed or at least had some major holes as I mentioned before.

But anyways for me it’s just curiosity. I’d love to know how it was supposed to go. And whether his online obituary was made by you guys or someone trolling him did. And like I said the plan for how the will was supposed to play out.

Load Metric
    The only real disappointment I have with druff is that he fell for the Barbara Streisand effect here. I mean come on druff you’ve been with us for 15 years plus how did you not expect this to happen? Goes to show that maybe druff really was that stressed.

In all honesty though I don’t know how someone manages to have a life while being the sole person to run a website and radio show. I wouldn’t blame you one bit if you chose to go on a hiatus. There are some things more important than Internet forums.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So smi is a cmoney dupe?

Hmmm....

Diamond
    Load Metric
    What this site needs now, is Tyde returning.

Think about it

Comments

splitthis: Would be fun

Load Metric
    Todd, don't shut down the site. Run it how you feel best and if people don't like your decisions so be it, they can leave.

Ban JS already, he's here just to troll. Yea he's funny sometimes and he does liven it up, but he can't take the outside abuse that you habe to deal with. When people went after his family and real life I was one of the first to standup for the guy, but when it's happening to you it's somehow dismissed or excused. He's fine with you being harassed, but not okay for it to happen to him? How is that okay... yet you let him continue to troll people that will inevitably put him back into that position and he'll come back begging for help. Either ban him or next time he harasses / trolls the wrong person let them give him a taste of the shit you get regularly and don't do anything.

For the record I don't agree with bringing people's real life into this shit unless they bring it to you first, never have never will. If you can't see how fucked this is you have legit mental issues. The guy made a decision that's best for his family and honestly when seeing the reason behind it do you blame him? If you do, maybe check your own priorities because they're fucked.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    So a day of radio silence churned out a sympathy ploy and unnamed psychos for us to feel bad about? Tough look to basically play the 'run the site at a loss' card.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Todd, don't shut down the site. Run it how you feel best and if people don't like your decisions so be it, they can leave.

Agreed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Ban JS already, he's here just to troll. Yea he's funny sometimes and he does liven it up, but he can't take the outside abuse that you habe to deal with. When people went after his family and real life I was one of the first to standup for the guy, but when it's happening to you it's somehow dismissed or excused. He's fine with you being harassed, but not okay for it to happen to him? How is that okay... yet you let him continue to troll people that will inevitably put him back into that position and he'll come back begging for help. Either ban him or next time he harasses / trolls the wrong person let them give him a taste of the shit you get regularly and don't do anything.

For the record I don't agree with bringing people's real life into this shit unless they bring it to you first, never have never will. If you can't see how fucked this is you have legit mental issues. The guy made a decision that's best for his family and honestly when seeing the reason behind it do you blame him? If you do, maybe check your own priorities because they're fucked.
    Please quote when I said personal stuff and harassment was ok? Like usual your comprehension is severely lacking.

My whole stance is it’s awfully convenient for Druff to moan and groan directly after he allowed a Ponzi Scheme, got his own kid into it (he told us this openly), or allowed a guy to fake a cancer death.

I’m sure if he wasn’t stressed out by Mike Postle he would have shut down the obvious pyramid scheme that Benny was part of right?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lol wow is God.

Comments

Tellafriend: I’ve come full circle

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If you decide to cancel this site, I want to thank you for the virtual ride.

Honestly it probably would be a good move at this stage in your life.
    I agree, just don’t see any upside Druff.

Thread Information