Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Load Metric

Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

That was cool
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    was it all a grift?

you gotta wonder.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    TODGE ARE YOU OUT HERE GRIFTING?

Load Metric
    Hey, we all had an equal chance to get in on the ground floor.

I feel like Todd just really really wants Daly back.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I’ll be honest I don’t know what this site stands for anymore. That thread was gonna literally stop people from getting scammed. It was one of the top google searches for it. I guess I’m a few months time when a shitload of people get scammed and the thing collapses we will pretend it’s news…

It was bullshit enough when the cmoney thread was locked but wasn’t like anyone was gonna get hurt so who really cared if it was done to hide the embarrassment. But here people are gonna get hurt.

Also there was an amazing interview done last night for 2 hours but I guess I’m not allowed to link it.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 09-10-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Load Metric
    UH OH
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    First Todd hastily removed the thread. Then he thought better of it and restored it.

By waffling and ultimately deciding to remove it again it’s really difficult not to think he’s more worried about his own reputation than protecting others from obvious fraud. It’s a really, really bad look. Several long time respected posters advised him not to do it. And yet here we are.

Daly was a really good poster and a major asset to this site. I don’t think he had any culpability in the ponzi fraud scheme nor do I think Todd did either. They were just marks that were early enough to profit. At least Todd realized when presented with copious amounts of evidence this was indeed a fraudulent Ponzi scheme. I’m disappointed Daly didn’t at least say hey I was duped too but I made money. Apparently he’s fine with making money in a ponzi so long as the ends justify the means. My perception of him was that he had a better moral compass than that. Guess not. He will be missed regardless.

Todd keeps trotting out the hey at least nobody on the site lost money line. Although there’s absolutely no way he could know that (there’s many lurkers after all) I guess in his mind that makes it okay.

I also think the fact he tried to make the false equivalence of what’s posted on the censored website about other crypto coins being similar that one is complete bullshit. When I called him out on that crickets.

Hopefully this posts before Todd censors the thread and removes it.

I fear this scandal will push away the few posters left here who actually contribute valuable posts.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Any one think that there were some other forces in play here. SMI tried to have the thread shut down, druff indicated he is not anonymous. So perhaps someone contacted him and advised to shut the thread down to avoid some consequences that may occur if the thread is to continue in the direction it was.
    Can only speculate this but some of his comments made me feel this was the case.
    I assume there is a lot of money in play and no one wants to loose it because of a seventh tear poker fraud forum, SMI’s fault thinks there’s a bunch of gullible dummies here.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    He deleted a post I made that did not reference the thing directly and even wiped away a neg that his puppy Dwai left on his 'statement'.

Ponzi Todge had stood and taken heat before. The utter cowardice and hypocrisy shown in this situation really makes one wonder how deep this goes.

Welcome to PokerFraudAlert!

Why did I start this site? Because I love the game of poker. And because I hate what the scumbags and criminals are doing to it.

Prior to the "boom" of 2003, the poker community was small and close-knit. Cheating was localized to a few people engaging in collusion or other small-time scams. Times have changed. Poker has become big business, and the massive amount of money involved has attracted many bottom-feeders of our society.

Fortunately, we have the internet as the people's weapon to shine the light upon those engaging in theft from our community. Unfortunately, up until now, there was no single, organized place to list and discuss these scandals. While the 2+2 forums have a large following and have been instrumental in breaking open various scandals, they are far from ideal. Accusations against their sponsors have often been censored. Even when discussion has been fully allowed, the site is so huge that it's hard to find these scam warning threads, and most people never see them.

PokerFraudAlert seeks to be the one-stop place on the web to learn all about the shady companies, individuals, and situations in poker. We can't do this alone. We will need your help to be the eyes and ears of our community, and to report whatever you see on our forum. We will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.

We've been open since March, 2012, and the site is thriving! Check out our forum, and don't miss our weekly radio show! Join the community and tell us what's on your mind!
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 09-10-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I’ve been a member of this community for a while. Since I joined, it’s been pretty clear to me that this site serves two purposes: for Todd to vent his frustrations at the world (it’s a Jew thing, he can’t help it); and for Todd to solicit stakes for his WSOP escapades. If you’re dabbing in crypto currency, gambling on line (including poker), or staking players, you and your money deserve to be separated. Caveat emptor.

Load Metric
    On the bright side, Lester will get AC, a new paint job. and probably have the whole month comped up in BC once Todd shows up for his first ketamine infusion and crashes on the couch.

Silver
    Load Metric
    We also are deprived of quite possibly DWAI’s funniest post on these forums by the removal of the thread too which just seems wrong.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    I have zero idea what you fags are talking about here but if it involves todge grifting you rubes we support it 100 percent

Comments

rum dick: Long-term booking

Load Metric
    I understand why Druff removed the thread.

We should definitely have a thread mentioning what a scam it is. Thoughts, Druff?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Druff is going to nap it out and hope this all goes away

Load Metric
    we have absolutely crossed over from moderation to outright censorship being the default policy here and its absolutely wild to watch.

honestly ive never been more grateful that i started my own forum.

and now it makes even more sense why todd censored the name of it; it only shows how far this site has fallen.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Bro imagine being such a loser you would start a new forum over a dispute with a moderator WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Any one think that there were some other forces in play here. SMI tried to have the thread shut down, druff indicated he is not anonymous. So perhaps someone contacted him and advised to shut the thread down to avoid some consequences that may occur if the thread is to continue in the direction it was.
    Can only speculate this but some of his comments made me feel this was the case.
    I assume there is a lot of money in play and no one wants to loose it because of a seventh tear poker fraud forum, SMI’s fault thinks there’s a bunch of gullible dummies here.
    It’s all fun and games until you roll over and find a Zed head in bed next to you

Comments

Jayjami: Zed Head in Bed. Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book!

Baron Von Strucker: ya sure like that's gonna happen

Load Metric
    Yikes…

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm not mad at you Todd, just disappointed. Fame has really change you.

Thread Information