Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 202

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    So Daly was the one telling people to invest? Really?
    People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

    I’ll never understand this site……
    So Daly is just another scum bag mutt.

    fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

    Some sociopaths working serous long cons here

    Entertaining as shit I have to say gonna miss the guy

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Daly is god
      
      jsearles22: You’re normally a retard. But this is a green
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

    I’ll never understand this site……
    So Daly is just another scum bag mutt.

    fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

    Some sociopaths working serous long cons here

    Entertaining as shit I have to say gonna miss the guy
    I’m not saying searles is wrong, but I have zero recollection of Daly having any involvement in that. Maybe a link? I tend to group posters into mental groups, and I don’t associate Daly with that group.

     
    Comments
      
      Baron Von Strucker: Taken a mulligan here ty
      
      sonatine: same

  3. #63
    Well since this will be getting deleted soon I'll just be straight up. I was vague earlier but now that name of token has been mentioned...

    About 50k$ was taken out of the coin yesterday. I imagine most of that was our guys. I understand Druff not wanting a part of this and trying to get out as quickly as possible, Druff made a bad call by letting his pride get in the way and disclosing how much he made prior to it being made known this was an aggressive MLM ponzi. Mentioning his son didn;t help either. But no doubt druff considered it legit at the time. Also the trading group who is manipulating this has been threatening legal action (not sure if against druff but others). So I see why Druff wants to forget this ever happening.

    I disagree from others. SMIflorida likely in on it. He likely knows these guys in real life based off of his location and his post on pfa was copy paste from what the investing group tells people to post. BTW by posting stuff like SMIflorida did the group gives you preferred access to tips when they plan to pump and dump. The more social media posts you make the bigger rewards you get in info. Druff obviously knows none of that and certainly would not have allowed it.

    Don;t know Daly well enough to make any guesses about him.

     
    Comments
      
      Baron Von Strucker: Research rep
      
      gimmick:

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

    So Daly is just another scum bag mutt.

    fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

    Some sociopaths working serous long cons here

    Entertaining as shit I have to say gonna miss the guy
    I’m not saying searles is wrong, but I have zero recollection of Daly having any involvement in that. Maybe a link? I tend to group posters into mental groups, and I don’t associate Daly with that group.
    KK I take it back… we are allowed a few of these right? Still gonna mis the guy even if he isn’t a villain.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

    So Daly is just another scum bag mutt.

    fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

    Some sociopaths working serous long cons here

    Entertaining as shit I have to say gonna miss the guy
    I’m not saying searles is wrong, but I have zero recollection of Daly having any involvement in that. Maybe a link? I tend to group posters into mental groups, and I don’t associate Daly with that group.
    No recollection, but here's the biggest thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)

    ...the most relevant posts (post 1 and 15) are on the first page.

  6. #66
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,719
    Guilt by association. Let's throw ole Tennessee Ernie Tellafriend under that bus.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  7. #67
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

    ...last green was from smiflorida.

    "I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

    I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

    TYTY"

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Guilt by association. Let's throw ole Tennessee Ernie Tellafriend under that bus.
    Well, today is National Suicide Prevention Day, so I will give you a break.

    Name:  B7CEB508-B6D6-4436-8E95-A5C12EB978A9.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  2.77 MB

    Took this in the Caribbean last week. Enjoy your tight life, faggot.

     
    Comments
      
      Jayjami: Nice comeback
      
      nightmarefish:
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

    ...last green was from smiflorida.

    "I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

    I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

    TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)

  10. #70
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    585
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

    ...last green was from smiflorida.

    "I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

    I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

    TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    We never got the full story and I doubt that we ever will. But it’s in the past. C’est la vie.

  11. #71
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,751
    Blog Entries
    2
    So, regarding this shitcoin. If nobody knew it was a pyramid scheme/ ponzi then whats the big deal?

    1 guy was pushing it right?

    :whofuckingcares

    Do your homework and invest in your own shit/ thread

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

    ...last green was from smiflorida.

    "I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

    I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

    TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    That and memorial tournament would be nice.

    Like i said at the time, i don't think there was any animosity or planning involved for why you were included.

    Hongkonger could fill in some blanks at some point.

  13. #73
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Guilt by association. Let's throw ole Tennessee Ernie Tellafriend under that bus.
    Well, today is National Suicide Prevention Day, so I will give you a break.

    Name:  B7CEB508-B6D6-4436-8E95-A5C12EB978A9.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  2.77 MB

    Took this in the Caribbean last week. Enjoy your tight life, faggot.
    eat some more fats

    Name:  0B0D8F1F-CFE6-4E2E-A4FC-69FC2A5E34BF.jpeg
Views: 231
Size:  434.0 KB
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    That and memorial tournament would be nice.

    Like i said at the time, i don't think there was any animosity or planning involved for why you were included.

    Hongkonger could fill in some blanks at some point.
    Oh yes definitely knew it was nothing personal. Like I said Cmoney didn;t really know me.

    I'd be interesting to here how much hongkonger knew about the "will" that was left and if my hunch was right about how it was to be used.

  15. #75
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,751
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

    ...last green was from smiflorida.

    "I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

    I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

    TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    No compensation. Wouldn’t have taken any if offered.

    He was getting harassed and I tried to help him make an exit.

    Then he reappeared

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    No compensation. Wouldn’t have taken any if offered.

    He was getting harassed and I tried to help him make an exit.

    Then he reappeared
    That doesn;t explain the fake will. Were you just going to pretend you were sent money?

  17. #77
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,751
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

    No compensation. Wouldn’t have taken any if offered.

    He was getting harassed and I tried to help him make an exit.

    Then he reappeared
    That doesn;t explain the fake will. Were you just going to pretend you were sent money?
    I don’t remember anything about the will.

    I don’t understand your second question.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    That doesn;t explain the fake will. Were you just going to pretend you were sent money?
    I don’t remember anything about the will.

    I don’t understand your second question.
    Let me put it this way. A guy spends 6 months trying to orchestrate his death and ropes in half a dozen of his friends to collaborate it.

    Then out of the blue one day a rando messages him on an app, they have no past history outside of barely talking once a year. And at that moment he decides to blow his load and impulsively kill himself off? Not too mention have a family member start to disclose a list of names that he left money to (me being 1500$) but others on this board receiving much more. That doesn;t make a lot of sense for a guy who is pretty damn smart and damn good at this sort of thing.

    For me its all curiosity. It just doesn;t make any sense and when I spoke to Cmoney and he seemed genuinely apologetic (offered me the 1500$ still) the one thing I didn;t believe was that he couldn;t explain the above when I asked him. I do believe though he felt horrible for involving you guys and hurting your reputation which if anything probably caused him to shut up.

  19. #79
    You guys are going to far here. Dispariging Todd is one thing since hes the boss man, but Cmoney is..er...was.. a glorious individual and deserves nothing but the best to be said about him
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

    idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So, regarding this shitcoin. If nobody knew it was a pyramid scheme/ ponzi then whats the big deal?

    1 guy was pushing it right?

    :whofuckingcares

    Do your homework and invest in your own shit/ thread

    its the equivalent of someone hyping a new poker room where the site owners were promising to tip off whales on when to shove and when to fold. and its literally in the marketing material. and then when a few people pointed out this was all grossly exploitive and quite possibly illegal, those people were called fools and dismissed as trolls and had their posts removed.

    funny time to take a 'do your homework' line when you literally have no idea what happened, imo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 137
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 01:38 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-26-2020, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2020, 11:27 AM
  4. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-25-2020, 03:23 AM
  5. Are you for or against free speech?
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 06:25 PM